Friends

Mountain of laundry! Plus vacuum and dust the house. Isnt Sunday supposed to be rest day? Phew....I'm tired. How's your Sunday going Blessed?

I just got home from church and dinner at my parents....heading for a nap and then reading a good book I am on :) Gotta love the weekend!! Enjoy everyone!

I'm in "relaxed" study mode today. Slept in, did about an hour & 1/2 of studying then went to lunch w/ K. We had separate cars (he was coming from work) so he followed me home & noticed my right brake light is out. He's currently going to the store & fixing it. I love that man! (I love having a man! :winkwink:) So now I'm back to studying until around 7 pm and then I'm going to be on the couch.

Hopeful, good job on the cleaning...my place is dirty if you're extra motivated! :haha:

Sugarlys, enjoy that nap for both of us. I had to refrain from having a drink at lunch b/c I need to keep studying and if I had, I would just be :sleep:

ladies thank u so much for ur kind words!! Im over it and looking forward to next cycle.it makes my life a little more exciting and gives me something to look forward to.im so glad that the doc suggested we stay on clomid instead of suggesting iui and ivf.
Im writing from my phone been really busy! Ill logon soon and read all of ur posts and reply! Take care all of u!

Hey ladies!!!!
Had a terrible start to my day! But it got better! I did my downs ultrasound and they measure the fluid sac behind the skull... And the baby was sitting in a weird way and they couldn't see it do I got a 30 minute ultrasound !! The baby was moving around like crazy! I saw all fingers and toes and arms and legs! The baby was sucking on a thumb for the majority of the time!! The babies legs were up in the air and crossed.. So cute!
Everything is normal! And 1 in 91000 chance for downs!
I'll upload a picture soon I'm on my phone working late!
Talk soon!

Congrats Tainted that's wonderful news! Are you feeling better with the extreme MS? I hope it's tapered off for you finally. Cant wait to see the pic.

For me? Sickness was at its peak today, sick only once this morning, but nausea most of the day made me curl in a ball on the couch a few times. It improved after a forcefed dinner, this eve I've had some energy back and got to play with my son again. Feel like he got shafted for the majority of the day though. Tomorrow I need to go stock up on gingerale as I'm nearly out. I thi k if I get a long nights sleep I should be better tomorrow.

Oh dear... This morning I was projectile vomiting! Yuck! Anything I put in my stomach I threw it right back up again... 3 times today do nothing is slowing down for me:(

This is messed up please ladies don't be like me!

Wow Tainted...that is horrible! I see why you only want to do this once! Congrats on the US...I am sure that was amazing - was Phil there??

Hopeful and ER - hope the sickness stays away for you guys!!

Mirna - good for you for getting back at it :) You and I can go on this monthly journey again!!

Blessed - thinking of you tomorrow - I think its tomorrow!

AFM, BBs have been hurting off and on....and this weekend I spotted a couple times...really light brown...maybe AF is coming early? I will test Saturday if it doesn't come!! Going to bed....exhausted!

Mirna, I'm glad you're doing ok, I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Tainted, you cause me to have such an array of emotions! I'm ecstatic you got to see your baby. How cute he/she was sucking their thumb and so glad all is normal. However, I feel so bad that you continue to be so sick! I wish there was something we could do for you. Goodness girl! :hugs:

Hopeful, I hope you just have the run-of-the-mill morning sickness. You know, maybe you puke a couple times, feel tired & lousy and then you get BETTER!!!! Hope DH is taking good care of you.

ER, yuck to the dry heaving! When does bf come home?

Sugarlys, FX'd, FX'd, FX'd that spotting was IB. Do you typically spot around this time in your TWW? BABYDUST to you!! :dust:

Ok, so my surgery is tomorrow but not until 2 pm. I'm not to eat anything after midnight and can only then drink clear liquids until 6 am! This is a big problem b/c my metabolism is so fast. I'm constantly snacking and I'm not supposed to eat/drink ALL day???? If I don't eat, I get sick so here's my plan...really, I'm going to try this:

I'm going to stay up ALL night long so when 6 am comes and I begin to get hungry, I'm exhausted enough to sleep until it's time to go to the hospital @ 11:30. I've had caffeine and will have some more @ 11pm. To feel full for as long as possible I went to the store and bought the fattiest food I could find b/c fat takes the longest to digest. Cheeseburger sliders and loaded baked potatoes. (Loaded w/ cheese, bacon & sour cream!!!) I'll eat those at 11:30 pm. Hopefully, I'll feel full (I'll probable feel really sick) for the whole night and then I'll shower & go to bed at 6 am. My plan is to sleep through the starving and thirsty part of this.

I'm not so worried about the surgery as I am about the anesthesia. I'll be very happy once I wake up. :) K is worried about me being sick from starving, he's very sweet. I keep thinking that after tomorrow, we'll be looking forward to starting IVF very soon.

Hugs ladies, love you guys and will post tomorrow night. :flower:

Hahah you make me laugh...sounds like a delish meal!! I hope everything goes well today..this could be the only thing that stands btw you and a BFP! I will definitely be thinking about you today at 2 (1 my time, right?) Make sure you let K pamper you!! :)

No, I don't usually spot, but I thought maybe since my cycle seemed to be getting shorter (from 39 days to 36) that maybe I would get my AF sooner....not sure!!

Blessed- your plan sounds interesting. That meal sounds amazing! It's. It the last time you have to starve yourself unfortunately, once pregnant there is diabetic testing at a certain stage. So unfair to tell a pregnant woman not to eat for over 12 hours and then sit in a waiting room full of ppl for an hour or two after drinking a gross orange sugar fix. It took all my effort to keep it in and it gave me the worst heartburn ever!
Good luck with your surgery, your going to do just fine! You've got your amazing man there to take good care of you. Talk to you soon :)

Sugarlys - hmm, sounds like promising symptoms you are having. It does sound like implantation bleeding especially 4 days before the earliest AF youve had. Keep positive, not long now till you'll know for sure!!! :dust:

Tainted - you poor thing, sorry it hasn't let up. What did the doc say about your condition? Does it normally let up or continue all the way through?

Mirna - hope you are doing well and staying positive, not much longer till you will have a bfp that doesn't disappear!

Ersurgeongirl - sorry you are feeling crappy too. The good news is that it may just be another month of it then it's over. That's how I'm thinking, only a few more weeks and I'll be fine :) if not I'll face that then, I prefer not to think about it.

Today is a much better day than yesterday do far. I'm less sick, and hungry, so I'm putting down my phone for food now, enjoy the day!

Keeping you in my thoughts Blessed!

Hopefully this sickness leaves everyone in here alone, no fun. The bf comes home on the 9th. And hopeful, I get to skip the gtt because I'm already diabetic hahaha lucky me! I guess that's the one good benefit, huh?

Looking at the bright side! Lol. No fun though. Are you able to control well with diet or are regular shots necessary?

im type 1, since i was 11. insulin is required to keep me alive, no other options. of course a well balanced diet and exercise are key to keep complications away :)

Hey ladies... wow this is the first time in a really long time that I have actually sat down and used my computer... I have been far too sick to want to sit here... so I just usually use my phone from bed. LOL

SOOOO Blessed, You have been in my thoughts today, I am praying for you. I hope all is well with everything that you did today....:) :thumbup:

Hopeful I am glad that you are starting to feel better today... Today I had my head in the toilet twice... gosh.. really this needs to stop! I don't know how I am going to do another 6 months of this. I am going to my 2nd prenatal appointment on Thursday so I will find out more about what the doctor says. I just hope that she doesn't take me off work just yet. I don't want to be! I will go shack wacky.. LOL

Ergirl... I really feel for you, I have a client who is type 1 and also has CP non verbal.. so doesn't really understand why we cant give him whatever he wants to eat. Poor guy. and I have never in my life seen a diabetic like him, I certainly hope that you don't have a plan like him, because life is tough on him. How is your pregnancy going!? pains? aches? sore boobs? ANYTHING???:tease:

Sugarlys you are so funny! That baby yesterday... took the breath right out of me... I was in such a terrible mood yesterday until she put the monitor on me, and the baby was moving... like just flipping around in there. Sucking on a thumb, putting feet crossed way up in the air. doing hand stands... lol it was really great! It is SOOO different when you see your own. I mean I've been to see my sister etc... but I guess I didn't care as much... Dont take that as a bad thing either... I just CARE A LOOOTTTTTT for this child. SOOOO I added a picture for you guys to gaze at... heart beat was at 156 this time. Two arms two legs, 5 fingers and toes... and only a 1 in 91000 chance of having Downs... not that it would matter, but ya! I like those odds..:happydance:

SO sugarlys... I have a feeling that you may have had some implantation bleeding... I don't know what that looks like but from all the reading that I have done in the past, its usually brownish or bright red. ... I have my FX'ed for you definitely!!! :dust:

Mirna, how are you holding up over there.. Ill bet you are sleeping right now, because I think you are 12 hours ahead of me. I hope all is well with you and your hubby and you just keep on trying!! :):sex:

Ok well Phil is still home so I am going to spend some time with him. We should find out when he is leaving in a couple of days... Ill keep you posted! :) :mail:

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
Omg tainted gorgeous! I love the first ultrasound where it looks like a baby finally, it's exhilarating and somehow makes the crap we to through worth it. I sincerely hope you are on your way to becoming better.

So I paid the retainer and provided documents today, this case is in the works! It's so weird, I never in my life thought I'd have to sue someone. Is this normal, do other people have to do this too? It seems foreign to me. Was great today until dinnertime. Then got my usual wave of sickness, had to force in the stew I made, but it settled so I'm glad I did. Hope you are all doing amazing, blessed I hope your recovering well.

Hi guys. I'm home & all is well. The doc removed 3 polyps, one was pretty big, and says they would have impeded embryo implantation. He thinks all looks good now and I'll see him in two weeks for follow up where he'll give us the DVD of the surgery. He already gave us before and after photos, it's so cool. I came out of the anesthesia just fine and I don't have any pain. I'm just really tired now. Staying up all night worked perfectly, I'm just now exhausted! Something tells me I'm going to sleep well. :winkwink:

Sugarlys, I really hope it was IB. Have you had anymore spotting?

Hopeful, that diabetic test sounds awful. When do you do that? I had to take a former employer to court once, it was an awful feeling even though I knew (and the courts agreed) I was right. It just means that you're a considerate person yet strong enough to stand up when people try to take advantage of your family. :hugs:

Hi ER! I'm glad you're feeling much better today. So bf comes home in 10 days, how long does he get to stay? I'm glad he'll be home to spoil you.

Tainted, that's a wonderful US pic! I had so hoped the meds at night would have helped more. I just keep hoping you feel better.

Mirna, hope you're doing well and enjoying your week.

Ok, I'm going to lay on the couch and then go to bed... :flower:

Blessed - so glad everything went okay!! Are you in any pain today? I am sure you are happy it is over!

Tainted - such a beautiful picture - I didn't realize you could see an actual "baby" this soon. Crazy. Glad everything seems normal with babe.

ER - I am sure you are excited for the bf to come home! I don't know how you girls do it with your men gone!

Mirna - hope you are well. Glad you are keeping positive :)

Hopeful - good for you for filing! I hate when ppl try and get away with that crap. I have never sued anyone, but I definitely would in your case!! There is a time and a place for it!

AFM, no, I don't usually spot before my AF. I haven't spotted again since Sunday. I spotted probably 3 times between Sat and Sun....just when I wiped (sorry if you are eating breaky when you read this...hhaha). I guess we will see on Saturday!!
At another workshop today..keeping busy!! Have a great day everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->