Friends

Lol, just watched Russel Peters: Red White and Brown. So funny but he so pushes the racial limits. Hilarious though. Getting ready for sleep. Got to get up early make breaky for the three of us, wash my hair, get us all dressed and in St Thomas arena at 9:30 am for my nephews skating birthday party. I'm just there to watch with the baby, then there is a part room after. Can't wait to tell our select few once the party is almost done. Don't want to steel Bryce's thunder, its his day.
Wish me luck ladies, talk to you tomorrow!

Have fun Hopeful, sounds like a great day and a great plan.

Still waiting to see sugarlys bfp test!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!

Just figuring out my new computer...I'll try and put it on tonight :)

I could use a new computer. Bday party went well, everyone had fun skating. My mom didn't or did I. As we sat with my son watching I opened his coat to reveal his big brother t-shirt. She read it and didn't clue in until I said mom read it again. She gave me a funny look then smiled. After all the presents were opened and guests left only our family was still there. While my sister was cleaning I passed her the baby in his tshirt and she immediately noticed it and laughed saying 'I knew it'! Everyone is thrilled! My niece and nephew were like 'we get another cousin!!!!'
We stopped and told his mom afterward, she is so excited!

Sugarlys cannot wait for that pic!

Hi girls I would love to have ttc buddies my name is Leslie am 20 yrs old I just started trying about 2 mo ago I feel blessed now that this is happening... I just want to be able to say that I have a bundle of joy inside of me!! A creation of mine and my fiancees I know most of you girls are pregnant congratulations :dust:

XOXO :kiss:

Please help and give advice :shy:

Here it is. Top one is Saturday, bottom one is today!!!

Attachments

• 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 8
Clear as day! Gorgeous positive tests Sugarlys! Congrats :)

Congrats Sugarlys, those are wonderful! YAY, you're knocked up!!! :thumbup:

Hopeful, glad things went so well. It must be a relief to have told family members! :)

Hopeful, that's absolutely wonderful news!

Sugarlys, that is undeniably super duper omfuckinggosh so amazingly positive!!!!!! Congrats girly!!! Can we change our siggys now?

Thanks!! Yeah there was no doubt on those tests! I guess that is the good thing of waiting until your AF is expected! I still can't believe it!!

Hopeful - that is such a great way to tell your fam! I am sure they are thrilled! How have you been feeling?

ER - thanks! It was a shocker...I was shaking as i was holding the test, I just couldn't believe it.

Blessed - do anything wonderful for the weekend, or are you still sick? Hope you get feeling better! You need to be healthy for that baby you will soon have :)

Hope you all have a great Monday!!

Thanks ladies, it really was fun to see the faces click in when they read the tshirt! I am relieved now that family knows, just close family anyways. Only a few more weeks and we can spill the beans for everyone. I've still been getting sick, this morning a few bites of banana bread wouldn't sit. Nor would juice watered down. I tried again as I feel hungry, this time a ham and cheese pocket with a tiny bit of milk and tummy is much happier so far!

Blessed - hope you are feeling better, and thanks for the kind words.

Sugarlys - lovin those tests! How do you feel? Crampy? Different? Nothing? So You said your waiting to tell, good luck with lasting. I sincerely hope you can avoid the sickness, it's really an inhibiter to life in general. I find myself not wanting to get out much, always nauseous. Really have no clue how tainted goes to work.

Gah it sucks not being able to say anything!!!!! DANG.
I am feeling HUNGRY all the time...like my stomach is in intense pain if I don't eat...and I am peeing all the time. Other than that, feel great!!!
How far along are you again, Hopeful? I made my dr appt today...March 23!

Hey, at least you guys have an excuse for being hungry all the time!

My cold kept us in all weekend, today is the first day I'm feeling a bit better. Not 100% but I'm getting there!

Guys, everytime you want to shout to the world you're pregnant, feel free to shout it out to us! :) I'm horrible at keeping secrets but I think I'll be able to if we get lucky w/ IVF. No one even knows we're doing it so that's probably the first secret I've ever been able to keep.

ER, how are you feeling? We've got stages of sickness here, kinda interesting. (Not going to say cool, don't think Tainted would agree!) Maybe for each BFP we get, the amount of sickness decreases. So by the time it's me, I'll be feeling AWESOME! LOL, just kidding!

Gotta go make dinner, I'm starving. No particular reason, just starving! :haha:

Sugarlys - I am 9weeks 2 days in the morning! Being hungry and peeing is only the start.

Blessed - our stages seem to be how far along we are. Tainted is 13 weeks and sick as hell, I'm over 9 and been puking for about a week, ER is 8 weeks (right?) and queasy but not puking yet, Sugarlys is new so feeling nada yet. It's not cool but it's a neat coincidence lets say.

Anyone else wondering what's happened to our Mirna? I miss her, I hope we didn't offend her or something.

I am totally wondering about Mirna...I really hope all is okay with her!!

It is cool (and scary) to see what is next in terms of sickness...look what I have to look forward to! It is so hard to keep it a secret! GAH. Glad you are starting to feel better, Blessed!

I think Mirna is just too disappointed at how things turned out last month. Hopefully she'll be back here soon.

We miss you Mirna!

hi ladies!

im still alive. the bf comes home on friday and my spring break starts monday and I have a 40 page term paper to write before april 10th. holy shit. so I'll catch up with everyone when im done with the semester... i might pop back in to update everyone on my doctor appts.

lots and lots of love!

Okay quick pop in... The bf's cousin's gf is pregnant... Her first doctor appt is tomorrow... So either she's 8 weeks like me... Or less? I'm kinda excited, but kinda bummed because now his side of the family gets to split baby stuff between us... That sounds bad. Plus what if I become a huge fatty and she stays small? Ugh. I mean, I am happy for them but... Whine moan whine....

ER, I completely understand. K's bro & wife have 3 kids: 4, 2 & 9 months. It is complete chaos and they leave the kids at the grandparents' house for days at a time. They told us to tell them as soon as we get pregnant so they'll get pregnant too and we can do it together. "Won't that be fun?"

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my one shot and if we actually get pg, I don't want to share this with anyone, it's my time. No one wants them to have another anyway, they can't control the 3 they have now.

It's okay to want the attention for yourself. It's your first...dont' worry. As a cousin, they won't get much attention from his parents when they're expecting their own grandchild! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->