Friends

Some one kill me!!! Seriously! I've been dealing now with such extreme dizziness that it's making me fall over and throw up! It feels exactly like I have the drunk bed spins ALL THE TIME!
Ugh! Apparently this can be normal but I'm still gonna go get my blood pressure done just in case!
Please pray for me lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry! I can't imagine being so sick. This is supposed to be such a happy time and you can't enjoy this.

I can't imagine tainted! So sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:
I feel guilty I'm only nauseous all the time, only puke one a day. Falling over and not being able to somewhat function, that horrible. I hope your BP is just fine and there is something more they can do for you. Fx

I threw up while I was having a bath... That's like the worst thing ever! I'm really glad Phil is here for another couple weeks... I dont know how I could function right now without him

I did that once while I was sick as a kid. Problem was I knew it was coming and stood to open the glass shower door to hit the toilet. But I was too late, half beside the tub and half in the water with me. Yuck! I'm glad he's staying for another couple weeks. Is there any way he could svoid going back if you aren't better by then? I mean I know money is good but you and that baby are priority number one!

Geez Tainted...I don't know how you do it!! I was feeling gross this morning...didn't throw up or anything and I thought to myself, how has she done this for WEEKS on end??
:( Thinking of you my friend!!

What can I expect at the first appt? I think I will be 8 weeks at that point. Will I have an ultrasound?
It seems like years away!

It's lame is what it is Sugarlys.... Gosh! Today has certainly been the biggest struggle of my pregnancy thus far! I've been too dizzy to move from downstairs to upstairs even!
We haven't gone to the dr I guess if it's not better by tmw am I am going!
I want pie tho! :)

Pie cures all!
Have you lost more weight?? Or are you starting to gain it back?

Sugarlys - For your first appt, is it at you family docs? Or somewhere else? If they don't have ultrasound equipment on site then they may simply give you an order to go for one and you call and go pretty quick. You should in Canada at least have one near the 8 week mark to confirm proper progress and detect fetal heartrate. I'm surprised they didn't send you for bloodwork twice to confirm and see the numbers rise.

Yes, my first appt is at my Dr. I live in a small town, so you don't go to a separate OBGYN..your own doctor delivers usually unless it is a high risk.
She is away for March Break so that is why my appt is not until the 23rd. I will probably get bloodwork then?

Some don't do blood they just do a in office pregnancy test, then send you for ultrasound. My doc delivered me :) doesn't deliver anymore though, get referred to ob at 28-30 weeks preggers. I'll be delivering at the new Vic hospital in London this time. They stopped using St Joe's for that, my son was one of the final babies there. Kinda sad, I was born there too.

Yeah my dr definitely doesn't have an ultrasound machine in her office..you have to go to the hospital for that. So I would imagine after my dr appt I would have to make an appt with that department.

So I went last night to my dr office! She pretty much told me I wasn't doing anything wrong... Told me to pound the Gatorade back and take 6 diclectin a day(which I'm doing) and if I feel the same way or worse today to bypass the clinic and go to the hospital... So guess where we are headed in the next 20 minutes? Yup hospital! Seems like I should just move in there!
I'm shaking today! My vision is doubled... I'm extremely dizzy to the point I throw up! My head feels like its in a vice! SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Something has got to fucking give here! I'm almost ready to give up.. I can't take feeling like this all the time! :(:( I broke down and started crying yesterday! I hate having people ask me 1000000000 questions but I know they have to! You guys need to pray for me like the hardest you have ever prayed in your life! I'm seriously afraid this baby is gonna kill me!

Lighter note... Blessed I dreampt that you moved in next to my mom and dad... Weirdddd!!! But happy cuz you were pregnant with a boy and went swimming all the time with my sister and I!
Lol!

I'll keep you girls posted!

Let us know what happens? Obviously they need to do something new for you. You prob need fluids again. I'm so sorry and am praying for you.

:( Tainted I am so sorry that this is happening. Nothing I saw will help except that I am praying for you and being in the hospital is definitely the right place for you to be! Don't let them kick you out until you feel better! SO happy Phil is still there. Keep us updated, friend!

There are no words to express how sorry I am that you're this ill. I'm actually happy you're at the hospital. I agree that you need fluids. I think you should talk to your doc about setting up a daily IV treatment of fluids. You can't keep anything down and at least IV fluids should help w/ the double vision and dizziness. You don't have to go to the hospital for IVs, just a clinic but whichever. The freaking pills aren't working, ask them what else do they have!

I love the dream! Swimming while preggers w/ you guys sounds like an awesome time! :)

Let us know what the next step is. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"