Friends

Wow, I missed a lot yesterday! Stupid studying. It was beautiful here too, K went for another bike ride.

Tainted, that's wonderful Phil quit smoking! Not only will you guys save money but he'll have more energy and will be able to taste things again. He'll really enjoy it and feel better! YAY!!!! How long will he be gone this time? At least you aren't sick now. I'm so happy you found a med that works for you. Hopefully, you can begin to see friends again. :hugs:

Hi Hopeful! How's your headache? I would definitely tell your doc about it, probably just due to the hormones and stress but you need to make sure you blood pressure is ok. I love the picture of you with your son enjoying the day while he's sleeping in his stroller...so cute! As for the cost of meds, that includes everything from prenatal vitamins to the needles I'll need to give myself shots to all the meds to prep the follicles and even the progesterone I'll take all through first trimester if I get pregnant. It's definitely helped me be able to breathe a bit easier.

Sugarlys, aren't you so glad these ladies here can you figure out what's going on with your changing body!!! I love our group.

Well, I suppose I should do a final pass at my notes before the exam today. Just looking forward to getting it done with so I can go back to studying for boards. That's the biggie that I take in 11 weeks.

Have a great Monday all! :)

Blessed - thanks for saying that about my son and I. You ladies would just love him. He is such an endearing little guy. Just this morning he was giving the cat hugs n snuggles, he adores her. Since its so nice this week I'm considering pulling out the baby pool for him, too soon? When you say K went for a bike ride is that a bike or motorcycle? My dad has a motorcycle and loves it :)

Sugarlys - no prob, can't wait to hear how your appt goes! Soon you get to see your baby!

AFM - no headache this morning, great sleep last night. In a pretty happy mood so I baked cookies at 9:30 AM, lol. I have lots to get done around the house but don't think he will give up any time with mommy to let me do it. I may go our to pick up a couple groceries and paint for my kitchen. We redid it a bit and I don't like the colour much with all the new stuff. Plus if we are gonna sell it then we need all modern neutral shades. At least I feel better today. Hope you are all well

Tainted - that is good news - tell Phil good luck. I hear it is one of the hardest things to quit. Definitely worth it though! Hope that you are continuing your no-vomitting streak!

Hopeful - glad you are feeling better today. Another gorgeous day!!

Blessed - hope the exam went well today! Was Kevin thrilled about the meds???

AFM, I am so exhausted today...my first day without a nap in over a week. I packed what I thought was a big lunch for work today but I had finished it all by 10:30..had to jet out at 11:30 and get more food to get through the day. So crazy.
I am getting really excited for my appt on Friday - can't wait to see what the dr says!!

Omg the forecast is 26 for Thursday, really? Pinch me inmust be dreaming. Had a good morning which turned into a horrible day. My son is going through something and fussing like nonstop. He's challenged everything today and even getting him out of the house didn't work. Why is it that when strangers see a baby fussing they try to give him candy? I had to stop a lady today in line to leave as she gave one to her kid and mine was crying. Oh yes he's misbehaving so we'll reward him with sugar. Sorry some ppl piss me off, lol.
Anyways this animosity is most likely the effect of my bad day having put me in a bad mood so I apologize if I come off mean.
Least the weather was good and I BBQ'd again.

I'm still alive and very pregnant. Just aced my criminological theories exam... Now off to class, then writing more papers

Hi! Good job on the exam ER, I aced mine too. Got another one on Friday though and I'm not happy how busy this week has been doing everything but study for boards. One great thing though, my meds came today. We go in tomorrow for our learning session on how to do the shots. It was good for K to see all the drugs I'm taking to get this done.

So I'm now studying for Friday. Have a great evening! :)

Good luck Blessed! Can't wait to hear how the lesson goes.

Ersurgeongirl - good for you! Keep up the hard work and take care O'd that baby!

Sugarlys - hope being back to work has helped distract you a bit.your appointment is fast approaching now!

Mirna - hope you haven't forgotten us, we haven't you.

Tainted - hope you are enjoying life now and being preggers due to your wonderdrug?

Almost forgot AFM - I had a decent day, felt sick again from about 3-5 pm got some yard work done in the sun today, but not much as I tire so easily. Picked up loads and loads of dog poop, feel like I've reclaimed a yard from being a minefield. My son loved spending time outside with me and all was well until he decided to start tasting the garden ornaments, covered in dirt!

Hey gals!
Back to work is great...but I do miss my afternoon nap!
Feeling a bit nervous tonight - thought I may be spotting today. It only happened once and was not red at all...more like light brown. I feel okay though - no cramps or anything. Really anxious for my dr appt!!
On my way to bed....sleepy!

Hopeful, your son cracks me up. But really, who hasn't tried a dirt-covered gnome at least once?? :haha:

Sugarlys, I'm sure you're okay but I'd be anxious too. Let some of these preggar gals put your mind at ease. :hugs: Friday will be here before you know it!

Phil left today my hormones are in full force mode... I'm gonna sob myself to sleep and update tomorrow... Miss you girls! Anyone wanna sleep over??

:( Sorry to hear that, Tainted. I don't know how you do it!! Are you still feeling okay?
Hopeful - glad you were able to get outside yesterday. Today is supposed to be beautiful too! Such a nice treat.
Blessed - another exam! Wow...must get harder to study with nice spring/summer weather! Do you go to school all summer, too? Good luck with the meds appt!! Things are moving!

AFM, I only spotted once and haven't had any pain or discomfort or anything. Just the usual bloating and exhaustion. I will feel much better after my appt on Friday! Have a good day everyone!

When did you spot Sugarlys? When your period was due and you found out? Or later?

I just spotted yesterday. It only happened once and it wasn't red at all....more light a really light brown - maybe it was just cm? Of course as soon as I saw it I was worried but there has been nothing since and I have felt fine

Ah, good, prob nothing at all! I never did, so I don't know how I'd react

Yeah its been over 24 hours now and nothing else. Is cm normal around this time?

Yep, some ladies get all sort of weird cm. yellowish, whitish... As for spotting (no red blood only pink or brown) or even small bleeds, they are most likely to happen at certain times. At 8 weeks and 12 weeks as that when you would have had your period. Some get it after sex... It's a mystery

Oh okay...well I definitely didn't have sex, but I am at the 8 week point soon so that could have been it....or it could have been cm.
Luckily there was no cramping or anything painful...and I have my dr appt Friday!!
Thank you :)

See Sugarlys, I told you one of these pregnant gals could help! Glad all is okay. :)

We had a 2 1/2 hour appointment today. I swear, the most exhausting part is dealing with K. He had to give a sperm sample to be frozen in case they need it later and he acts so put out. While he was wanking off into a cup, our RE did a test run for embryo implantation on me. That means he did an US first to measure my uterus (said my ovaries looked great) and then inserted the same type of catheter he'll use to put in the embryos through my cervix. He said all was great and straight but he expected that since they dilated me to 8 cm when I had my hysteroscopy three weeks ago. They do a run through so there are no surprises. So then K & I learn all about the injections I have to do, AND all the other drugs I'll be taking. Next week, around Thur or Friday I'll start giving myself two injections a night. She had me practice and I couldn't feel a thing!!! It was pretty cool. Then, at about day 6 or so I add a third injection for about 3 days. Then I give my self the trigger shot when the follicles are big and ready (two shots actually) and two days later is the egg retrieval.

After the learning session, I broke the news to K that he had to have his blood drawn one more time and that's it. It's such a production, the entire office knew not to tell Kevin until after he'd given his sample! :wacko: I have to have my blood drawn EVERYDAY that I'm doing the injections!!! This is why women have the babies, men would never be able to handle it!

So it went great, I'm excited to get started. After dropping K back off at work I went and got a pedicure! Now my toes are ready for Spring too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->