• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Morning all! :wave:

Tainted, so glad you're feeling better. Are you on a protocol to make sure you stay well? I think it's a good idea to get the tests done, like you said, you can be prepared.

Mirna, don't cry! :hugs: I think I remember you saying your cycles are very regular, isn't that correct? Well, regular cycles are a good indication that you ovulate. Are you temping? I think it would be a really good idea if you can b/c even if you miss your surge, a temp increase would show that you did ovulate. We all understand how frustrating all of this is! :hugs:

Sugarlys, YAY for a fun shopping excursion. I'm so happy that things are going great for you. :flower: I hope the Eatons Centre is an indoor shopping area. A lot of ours are becoming outdoor malls where you walk outside from shop to shop and it's too damn cold for that! :cold:

ER, YAY for maternity clothes on sale! It's such a weird idea to buy clothes that you only wear for a brief time in life that I completely agree that sales are the way to go. I hope I get to do that this Spring. :thumbup: When do you go for your next doctor appt?

Hopeful, any updates regarding the roofers? Hope it's been handled. Let me know if need any help! I'd love to give these jokers a piece of my mind! Trying to take advantage of a family! :ninja:

AFM, I have to spend the morning studying for a quiz this afternoon. Good times! I hope everyone has a lovely day. Love you girls! :flower:

Well things here are still up in the air. We had the other roofer come and point out all faults in the roof, in order to do a basic fix (not exactly ideal but there will be a roof on properly enough) its costing us $1000. We still hadn't paid the first guys $900 until completion. Now they are angry and have threatened us with a lien. For incomplete work, lol. Of course we can contest it and will win but I just don't want to go through the hassle of court to handle this. Basically we don't want to pay them another dime, so their options are walk away from this with both of us learning a lesson the hard way, or they can fight with us, and I will ensure to destroy them. Hell hath no fury as a pregnant mother scorned! I will personally drop flyers door to door everywhere I can telling of my experience and let ppl make their own choice based off that. It's not slander when it's your factual experience. I will review them poorly on every Internet site they advertise on. I will contact BBB, consumer protection agency, health and safety, report the man for drinking and driving, working on roofs while drinking. Their little world will come crashing down around them. I am not going to be sitting here being taken advantage of. I made quite a few phone calls yesterday and know who to contact at all these places.

Okay enough of this bullshit....I am feeling kinda crampy, emotional, tired, poor sleeping as I wake from 3-6 every night. I think some of the symptoms are the stress I'm bring put through.

Sugarlys - I love shopping. Its all become shopping for my son though, never me.

Ersurgeongirl - I love my maternity clothes, they were so comfortable, can't wait to make use of them all again, though I'll need more summer ones this time, yeah shopping! In Canada thyme maternity is great!

Blessed - thanks for your support and offer. Don't worry I've got my file being developed on them as we speak. If they insist I will use it all against them.
I hope you are feeling good about your IVF plan. Have you talked to some of the ladies who have had it done?

Mirna - woah, slow down. Don't drive yourself mad if you can pinpoint it. I know lots of ladies who have short surges. I'm one of them. I would miss mine if I did t test 2-3 times a day. I've read that 2pm is the most successful surge time. Just keep covering your bases, it could be happening right now ! :)

Tainted - glad to hear you are on the mend as much as can be expected. Will you be going in to check for dehydration, malnutrition regularly?

Ok I have the sweetest doggy in the world! My little Charlie dog! I'll have to post a picture of his sweet little face for you guys! He has been such a companion to me thru all of this crap! Lol he sits next to me and paws at me while I'm getting sick as if to ask me if I'm ok! He lays with me on the sofa as close as he could possibly get. And in bed at night he curls up beside me and puts his head on Phil's pillow to sleep! He is sooooooo cute!
After I posted last night I heard from Phil that he's gonna be even longer than we thought again! He won't be home til the second week of march! Sighhhh he left the second week of January! I told him he is not allowed to do this the entire pregnancy and he doesn't want to and swears it will only be this once BC they are so short workers and they ask him to stay and he can say no, but working like this he will make about 30 000$ in 2 months. And we need that with the baby coming!
Hopeful... I think u should let me at your roofers!!! Lol I have all these extra hormones and no one to use them on! Lol but I hope the mess is cleaned up soon else dont pay them a cent and get new people to come do it!
Blessed.. You'll be buying new clothes before you know it!
Mirna.. My surge was really short too I barely caught the pos line and it was faint! Just keep sexin! Lol you'll get there
ERgirl... You're supposed to tell us about these sales my love! Lol I'm gonna be the size of a house this summer! I hope you got a good haul tho!
Sugarlys .... Enjoy your relaxing shopping day And just keep going how you are goin you seem so relaxed right now! I like it!
Ok gotta get up and get ready for work! Lame! Lol

The sale is still going on! Idk if they ship to Canada (I'm near Detroit)...

https://www.motherhood.com/

Check it out!

I finally got all my homework done for today. I stopped by the store and got a journal and 9months stickers so I can start a pregnancy journal... Pretty exciting! I've really been pretty symptomless minus an occasional twinge, slightly sore boobs at night when I take my bra off, and occasional bloating, depending on how much and what I ate. It appears that my intestinal system is slowing down compared to last week, the hormonal surge last week made me have to go all the time, now I'm just super gassy with a once in a while turd! Blood sugars are haning out between 60 and 100 95% of the time, which is a good thing. My obgyn appt is tomorrow- consultation and annual pap. I'm in class now, adios!

Motherhood maternity had horrid clothes designs last time I was pregnant. The only thing I ever bought there was a pair of pants. Got a whole wardrobe from Thyme. It's become do popular that they put a display of it in our Babys R Us stores.

Hey Ladies!
I had a busy day! Just got in now. This working for a living is a killer ;) Haha kidding. I am LOVING my job!!
Tainted - wow that must be so hard with Phil gone longer, but you are right, the money is amazing! Hope you are feeling okay - is your Mom still there?
Blessed - hope the studying went well. What day is your appt? Thursday? I hope it goes well!
Hopeful - these guys won't know what hit them! Definitely NEVER mess with a preggo lady :)
ER - Good luck with your appt...I am sure it will go well!! Congrats on the clothes....how exciting :)
Mirna - please don't get discouraged :) I am sure it will happen soon - I am hoping you, Blessed and I will be sharing good news SOON

Anyway, I will be away from the computer until Friday night so I am sure I will have PAGES to read when I get home!! Love you guys!!

Away until Friday? Oh the horror! How can you feed you bnb addiction? LOL! We'll miss you!

Hopeful, it sounds like you have a good plan of action. Sucks that you have to go through this, hopefully the idiots will realize they're better off walking away. I hope you get a good night's sleep and feel great tomorrow!

I've stalked a couple of IVF threads, they're mostly really positive. Only see people being implanted with two though. We'll just have to see what the doc says Thurs. Overall, I'm felling pretty good about it. As well as can you be I guess. It'll be worth it in the end but it's just a lot to process. One thing that's nice is that I forget, for the most part, that I'm actually in the TWW. Nice side effect of being told you won't conceive naturally. We BD for fun and I'm so much more relaxed!

Tainted, Boo for Phil being away but YAY for the extra $$$. Thank goodness for your Charlie! :hugs:

Mirna, listen to all these knocked up women who had suuper short surges! FX'd that's you too!

Sugarlys, gone until Friday!!! You'll be missed, have a wonderful time.

Good luck on your appt tomorrow ER. Be sure to let us know how everything goes! :thumbup:

Hah! I know!! I can't imagine 2 whole days without checking this thread! :)
I will definitely miss it :)
My biggest problem is that I struggle SO much with anxiety so even though this will be a fun trip, I am dreading it! I have what is "agoraphobia"...the fear of being with ppl essentially. Tricky when it comes to conferences and shopping. However, I never want to get to the hermit stage, so going to things is important.
If you have seen Benchwarmers NO I am not as bad as the hermit brother who thinks the sun is evil..haha

:hugs: Agoraphobia is no joke. Do you have any methods to dealing with it? I'd probably just drink! :wacko: J/K, don't do that until after the conference!!!

Yeah not fun. I will drink in the evenings...haaha
I actually started running last spring...it helped so much! (I started running for the first time in my life in April and could only last 17seconds before I ran out of breath....I trained all summer and then I ran a 10k in September....definitely one of my proudest moments). SO I am going to bring my running stuff to use in the hotel...
Sleep well tonight everyone

Evening all. How's everyone tonight? :flower:

ER, how'd the doctor visit go?

I've been wiped since 3 pm. Only getting a bit of energy back now. And go figure the baby skipped his 2nd nap :( my bb's are starting to hurt now, a bit annoying when feeding, but it's not that bad. Feeling much less stressed out about the roofer situation. If they come after us we will go all the way with small claims court and expose their inadequacy to every authority possible. I hope it doesn't go that far, but they aren't getting another dime from us when we have to pay more to fix their stupidity. We've documented everything, have photos of everything, so I'd they want to fight we are ready to play ball.
Getting excited for the ultrasound in two weeks!

Ersurgeongirl - was the appt okay, learn anything new?

Sugarlys - sounds difficult to deal with that condition. Sometimes I like to avoid people as well, not for fear but for dislike in the population. Not too many courteous ones out there.

Blessed- how are things going? When do you think your attempt for IVF will be? You have an appt coming soon don't you?

Tainted-How are you feeling? I hope your mom has been spoiling you. Did you think about maybe taking some time off for a while since Phil is bringing home the big bacon?

Mirna - any luck yet?

Appointment was amazing! Doctor said everything looks really good internally and my uterus is right on track/right size for a singleton pregnancy. i go back next wednesday to check for a heartbeat and viability (yay first ultrasound) and a high risk consult. Then I go back on the 29th of the month for another ob appt and ultrasound. crazy!

Heres a link to my blog where I announced it to the diabetes online community im part of...

https://persistencewithin.com/?p=365&preview=true

I told my parents and my grandma today. My parents were so happy they started crying, which made me cry! it was soooo sweet!

im exhausted though, so Ill catch up later!

Morning! I was exhausted last night so I didn't get the chance to reply. Our appointment is at 11 am today. We're going to discuss IVF & the surgery. I also get another blood draw to check my progesterone levels. They should be fine, my luteal phase is about 13 days.

Hopeful, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better about the roofers. Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl on the US or is it too soon? So excited for you!

ER, I'm soooo happy your appointment was great and at how happy your parents are! That's wonderful.

Mirna, I hope you're doing ok and I hope Sugarlys is having a great time.

Off to study until the appointment! I'll update tonight. :flower:

Morning all,

Blessed - ooh that's so exciting! I'm so happy for you two having this option available and attainable for you! I can't wait to hear the update! Study hard!

Ersurgeongirl - that's so great that your parents are much more supportive than his. Ya know, once the baby arrives they will be so in love that they'll forget all about the 'are you guys sure' stuff! Have you two discussed what surname the baby will take? Do you have plans to marry in the future, or are you two satisfied with how things are?

Sugarlys - I hope you are having loads of fun and find some wonderful things at the eatons center. I haven't been there in years. DH and I should Brel a hotel and show or something!

Mirna - I hope your lack of being on here is cause your busy with hubby making babies!

Tainted - how are the hormones treating you? With your condition does it usually subside at the end of first trimester?

AFM - roof will be all fixed today! So thrilled to have that done and all evidence documented. They still haven't called us since DH called them on Tuesday. No answer as to how they want to handle this or ehen they would like to come get their ladder, materials. So stupid.
I feel a bit sick today, slept decent, at least when I woke at 4am I crashed only 30 minutes later :)

Blessed- thinking about you today!
hopeful- Im so so so glad your roof will be done today, what a relief!

Ive decided that the baby will take his last name. We have no plans to marry any time soon, I don't think its really needed because we already love each other and live with each other. a piece of paper isn't going to change anything. maybe we'll get married in a couple of years.having a baby isn't going to pressure us to move any faster. (besides, I like my last name, so even if we do get married, I may not take his last name or I may hyphenate it.)

I'll be around here less and less overe the next couple of weeks. The bf is leaving sunday for a month, I have a 40 page term paper due in 2 months that I haven't even started yet, and I'm exhausted and I'm sure morning sickness will set in full force any day now.

talking to my mom last night, my pregnancy is very similar to when she was pregnant with me. To her everything smelled like oranges and it made her vomit... oranges are making me queasy, but clementines are amazing. very early in her pregnancy she'd feel like dinner was threatening to come back up, she'd get heartburn and bad burps... everything that Im going through now. She said that ms hit full force the week after that started... so my head might be in the toilet sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->