Friends

Mirna! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny: Huge congrats! I'm sooo excited for you! Yay Yay YAY!!!! That's so wonderful, have you told DH or are you going to be able to wait until tomorrow? Do you know how you're going to tell him?

So I'm currently carrying a party of 3!!!! The embryologist said the three embryos looked really good and gave us photos of them. That was so cool. One was ten cells and two were eight cells. I'm all drugged up and laying on the couch. K is running around making lunch and being very wonderful. He was actually in the room with me so that was really neat. Hard to believe I have three in me, come on and stick babies stick!

Oh man! How completely wonderful blessed!!! I am so happy! Those sound promising to me!
Keeping u in my thoughts and prayers? How long til u can test now?? Eeeeeeeeeee!! I'm soooo excited!

Wow, great news blessed! 3 little ones, I'm praying they are sticky beans for you. We went yesterday to pick up an outdoor playset for Xavier and the lady had a girl and two boys. She was very open with me and said they were all fertility babies. Her daughter IUI and her twin boys IVF. Thought that might make you smile. Small world! Lots of us need help.

Wow, great news blessed! 3 little ones, I'm praying they are sticky beans for you. We went yesterday to pick up an outdoor playset for Xavier and the lady had a girl and two boys. She was very open with me and said they were all fertility babies. Her daughter IUI and her twin boys IVF. Thought that might make you smile. Small world! Lots of us need help.

Thanks guys! Tainted, we go in for testing on Sunday the 24th. I won't test early, if it's negative I'll just be too sad and hope that it will change. I'd rather just enjoy these next two weeks and pray for a stick bean! Are you so excited for NS??? I hope you have such a lovely, relaxing time.

Hopeful, that is a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing. Good luck getting everything ready for putting your house on the market. Will the court hearing for the roof be the only time you have to go? Do they make a ruling that day? I'm just getting on here in between movies. :)

Mirna and blessed, I'm hoping these babies stick!!!! Nothing but positive pregnancy vibes your way!

Blessed- the settlement hearing is a mandatory meeting to try to work things out through our lawyers and to avoid court. Court is costly for the system and they want to make sure it's necessary. If one of us rejects a reasonable offer from the other forcing court, that can be a negative impact in them once court ruling is made especially if they are the losing party. I guess I won't have to go if this wraps things up, or if the date is post baby, as it pretty much will be. I just hope this wraps up quickly. I have so many other things to look forward to, and just want this over with.

So packing up today went okay. Got lots done, two truckloads (pickup) to K's moms place. Maybe 1-2 more to be in good shape for showings. Make a small house look more spacious. We were busting at the seams here. Need to sell stuff Kijiji (local online classifieds), but I'm not giving away expensive items.

blessed how wonderful to have 3 babies in there!!! i hope they stick!! sooooo excited for u!! praying that the 24th comes really soooonnn. well i couldnt restrain i told DH coz he had to take me to the lab to do the blood work i just jumped over his bed and showed him the test and danced over the bed and celebrated he started crying from happiness!!
im still picking up a frame to make him some dadddy related special gift for his birthday on friday!

hopeful good luck with your whole roof and moving thing!! i dont know how you do it!!

i woke up early today at well ts 5 am over here im waking up at 4:30 am every day!! thank god no nausea until now!

I think I'm a bit crazy to be honest Mirna, but hey, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. I just keep saying I can do this, it will be worth it, it keeps me going. It sucks poor K will have to do projects for fathers day, like installing baseboards or grouting tile. I'm sure he doesn't want to, but I'll give him a good fathers day off another day when life allows us to relax.
So I spent an hour and a half outside scrubbing the pieces of Xavier's new climber. It's got dirt and algae build up, but looks great underneath. It's hard work being cheap but my father the Dutchman would be proud of me. Saved $200 this route. Just need to assemble the pieces when I'm done scrubbing and voila, hours of fun. It has a swing, slide, climbing wall and built in house. He's going to love it!

Hope it went well Tainted! Now get packed and go enjoy yourself in NS.

I am wiped, and it's not over yet. My sis came over yesterday and helped me for five hours. Today my dad was here working from 6-7 hours, my mom for a few too , helped watch Xavier and paint trim. I love my family so much to help out, they are the best! Still much more to go. Happy weekend full of work to us. I do want my bed and a personal masseuse. Ah, it will slow down again soon. I'm taking a nice warm bath tonight

Sitting at work still. I've had sharp pains on my left side and pressure down below for the past few hours... been sitting down and drinking water with no relief. He hasn't kicked me since this morning... I have a really bad feeling that something is terribly wrong, so I'm headed to the ER as soon as I clock out :(

Oh dear ER. Thinking of you tonight and praying everything is okay with you and baby.

Tainted - I am sure you are done work now...congrats!! I am sure that feels amazing!

Hope you are all doing well. Blessed - are you feeling okay?

ER- leave work! I hope things are okay and it's just Braxton hicks. Let us know as we are all worried.

Is everyone watching this guy walk over Niagara falls? Wow, incredible! I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful treasure like the falls so close.

Everything is okay! Apparently all the pat downs and heavy lifting I do at work is causing the pain and he decided to kick as soon as I got to the hospital... Stinker!

Haha great er!!! Thank god everything is ok just take care of urself and rest!!!
Blesssed whats up with u??
As for me, the hcg from wednsday 13 dpo was 50 i took another blood test today its 90.the dr said its ok but he wants me to do the test again on tueaday? M a bit concerned r my levels not good??
What were ur numbers girls at the start of ur pregnancy? What do u think?
The past.few days i was having painful period like cramps i called the dr he said it was normal its my uterus growing and i have nothing to worry about!!
Dont know why m a bit nerveous just want tuesday to come quickly so i relax and rest assured sooooo excited though!!!
Alsoo i have a question how far along were u girls when u had ur first appointment? My dr is kinda monitoring my hcg and the nurse was calling e i didnt even sit with him.yet

Morning ladies! My mom just left so I have a little bit of time to chat before back to the books. I moved my exam (again) to Wed so K & I will have a five day vacay before M3 year starts! I'm so jealous of all my classmates that are posting on FB of the wonderful travels they're enjoying since they already took the exam. I try and remind myself I'm just doing something very different with my June! I'm only 3dpt (3 days post transfer) so not really feeling any different. It was so lovely to spend yesterday with my mom. I made her copies of the photos of the embryos for her to show Dad. They are the only ones who know we're doing this.

Hopeful, how wonderful that your family helped out so much! When are you guys going house hunting again?

Mirna, I know that if I get a BFP (FX'd) I'll be followed very closely the first trimester b/c it is an assisted conception. Since you were a medicated IUI, I'm sure they'll be following you too.

ER, glad everything is okay!

Tainted, enjoy vacay with your family!!!

Wow, Blessed that is so cool that you got pics of that!! Medicine has come so far in the last 100 years! Hopefully you will soon have a little one to hold and that will beat any world travel! Good luck studying!

ER - so glad everything is okay! What a relief.

Mirna - I never knew any of my hcg levels....I didn't have my first doctors appt until I was 10 weeks or so? It is different everywhere though!

Hopeful - yes, I was watching and it was painful to watch! Amazing though...its crazy that some ppl are driven to do stuff like that!

Tainted - enjoy the vacay!

AFM, all is well! Today is the 20 week mark. Wow, halfway! I got up early and went grocery shopping and am now cleaning the house. 9 days left of work! Wohoo!
Anyway, enjoy your day everyone!!

My hcg levels were like... 22 (2days pre af due), 60 something, 130 something. They were slow but steadily rising, no worried. The doc did monitor me... I went in for my pap (I guess that's normal if you haven't had one in a year) and they did an ultrasound at 5 weeks to make sure it was ectopic. Then I was seen at 7 weeks, 8 weeks, 10 weeks, 13 weeks. So I wouldntnbe worried and yes, cramps are fine. If you're worried, put yourself on modified bed rest. After school and work I'd lay in bed the rest of the night watching tv or movies as I didn't want to over exert myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->