Friends

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congrats my friend!!! Details details!!!!

Well, my blood draw was at 9 am and I got the phone call at 11:41 am. The nurse said, "Maggie, it's Victoria, how are you?" She was so serious I thought it hadn't worked so I said, "fine". She said, "Well, you should better than fine b/c you're pregnant!" I burst out crying, I totally lost it. I go back Tuesday for another blood draw.

I'm so happy ladies. I'm so grateful and love that we are all pregnant together! :hugs:

YAYYYYYYYYYY BLESSED! !!!! I knew it I knew it! Things were going so well.. :)!! I'm sooooo happpppy! And before you know it, you'll have your head in the toilet:)

Did you tell your parents, Blessed?? I am sure they will be so thrilled. Hope you two are celebrating tonight :)

LOL, Tainted, I'll leave the throwing up to you, the pro! :winkwink:

Sugarlys, what a cute bump! I did tell my parents since they knew we were doing this. My dad answered and I asked if he was ready to be a grandpa again! My brother had kids 18 years ago so this is a whole new ball game. My mom and I were crying, it was great! K's parents are visiting next weekend so we're going to tell them then. We'd wait but since mine already know, it doesn't seem right. We're terrible at keeping secrets anyways! :haha:

Blessed - congrats :) I am thrilled for you! So your blood draw was what beta number! Time to speculate! How many buns in the oven? :yipee: :wohoo: :bunny:

So we've done it my bnb friends!!!! We are all pregnant together!!!! What a fabulous day :thumbup:

So I have news too. We conditionally sold the house tonight! Just slightly over our asking price. House sold in 4 1/2 days, not too bad huh? Now we just have to get home inspection this week and find a house in less than a month that closes in 60 or so days or something like that. Possession date is sept 21 or sooner as she is flexible. Better find a damn house!!!!
I'll be moving nine months pregnant , haha lovely.

Omg best news ever!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! We did it! We are all knocked up! That must be a BnB record!

Hopeful, that is wonderful that you sold so quickly!! My beta is 88, I go back Tues for another blood draw. LOL, speculation is so much fun. I think there's one baby, K thinks there will be two. I should say, he's worried that it's two!! :haha:

We really did do it didn't we???!!! All of us are pregnant together, ER, I agree that it must be a record too. :)

I'm so glad we all got to experience this together. I hope we can maintain this through birth and beyond. I look forward to talking to you ladies every day :hug:

Morning ladies! I have to start back to school today, sigh! But at least my extraordinarily short break was wonderful and definitely worth it. :)

Hopeful, that was so nice to hear. I love chatting with you guys too! What would I do if I couldn't share everything??? I'd explode! :hugs:

Well, off to classes for a week before hospital rotations begin. At least this year I won't be downstairs in our den for 12 hours a day and I'll actually get to be around people! Oh, and K was sooo obnoxious last night! (In a cute way.) He kept wanting to cuddle and hug until midnight b/c he was excited and not tired. Easy for him since he can sleep in! :dohh:

Boys are so cute when pregnancy is new! Lol Phil started getting annoyed with my pregnancy after awhile BC it was making me so sick! He just wanted to go and do stuff and I couldn't go anywhere without a bucket strapped to my face! Lol he's cute again tho! Lmao! He talks to my belly and is always feeling for movements! He has pretty much stopped making big movements now.. He is running out of space in there!
So what weeks are everyone now.. I know the order to pop is me, hopeful, Ergirl, Sugarlys, Mirna, and Blessed...
Im at 30 weeks now..

I'm getting dumb back pain now! So enjoyable! Lol!
Ok I'm super stoaked we are all preggo now! And I plan on keeping in touch with all of you while our kiddies grow up!:)
Kid stories are fun!!
Ok off visiting again lol
:)

I'm just over 25 weeks, due Oct 7th.
Glad your trip is going well Tainted.

Ugh, another wrench tossed in our plans. They announced today that as of July 9th the 30 yr amortization mortgage is no longer insurable, so 25 yr is the option. So either we hurry up and make a choice as we had planned on the 30 yr for now as thelower monthly payments are good while im not working, and have an accepted offer by then, or we do the 25 year and take our time looking but pay more each month and get most likely less of a house. So frustrating!!! We were planning on when we renew to do so into 25 yr as I'll be back to work by then, but now? It's all up in the air!

Hi I think this mo is my last of ttc!!! Am happy to test I hope I get a :bfp:!!!!

Tainted, I can't imagine (and don't really want to) getting as sick as you did. You are such a trooper! Seriously, you deserve something huge, like a pain-free birth, as a reward!!! :haha: Is it the position the baby is in that is making your back ache? I'm at 4 weeks...how appropriate that the old lady of the group is bringing up the rear! :wacko:

Hopeful, that is a real wrench. How much do you like the house you have found? How long were you planning on living in it? If you have offers on your house already, you're not going to have that much time to find one you love anyways. Hmmmm... it's always something isn't it???

So 80 at 4weeks for beta? I think it could be more than 1, but its close. We'll see with your next draw. Is it tomorrow?
Yeah it's one he'll of a wrench, agreed. We'll change some details around and see what works best.

Blesssssedddddddd i knew it!!!!"!!!! congrattttsssddddd m sooooooo happpyfor uuuuu
yayyyyyy we did it all together haha i love it!!!!! 88 wow is good vould be twinsine was 50
sugarlya thata such a cute bump.
Sorry ladies for.the typing m writing from my cell and i couldnf help but congratulate blessed!!! happy and healthy 9 months!!

My beta only rose 25% from 88 to 109. Go back Friday for another but it doesn't look like I get to be pregnant. Devastated.

Oh Blessed :( :hugs: it's not over yet. I've heard lots of slow rising beta numbers in the beginning that do just fine after a few tests. Also, hate to say it but you could have had a couple implanters and lost one but still have the other. I'm praying for you, this is so unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->