Friends

Thats what they told me in the beginning when I was bleeding my beta was really low for 5 weeks! And my family dr was sure I was going to miscarry! I will pray. And u be optimistic and believe its already happened! :)

At 5 weeks blessed I was only 55 I just found my paperwork in my purse;)

Blessed- are you coping okay right now? How's K handling it? I hope you are able to talk with him about it, even though I'm sure he's going through his emotions too. You can talk with us anytime. I am thinking positive thoughts and am still excited for you.

K just got home a bit ago. I was crying and he just held me and told me it's going to be okay. He's my rock. I'm coping. I have lost it a couple times today. You guys have helped me hope a bit more that this could be okay but I'm too scared to get my hopes up. It's actually a good thing I'm in class all day, I can't obsess too much. What will be will be.

Tainted, thank you for sharing your beta. Unfortunately, it's not necessarily the number but the lack of increase that's so concerning. I guess we'll just have to see.

Love you guys.

Blessed... Everything is going to be okay. Quit worrying... Lay down and relax and breathe. My numbers were very slow to rise.... So slow I went in for ultrasounds every two weeks in the beginning as they werent sure it would be ectopic or a miscarriage... It was neither!

Don't stress out, easier said than done, but it's not good for you or baby(ies)

Wow ER, thank you for letting me know that.. I'm hearing from several of you guys that this can happen and things can be okay. I'm still scared but you guys are giving me hope. :hugs:

I would request another blood draw and an ultrasound to rule out ectopic... They should at least see a sac by now... Or in a couple of days.

Oh Blessed - so sorry to hear this. I hope that everything turns out okay. I am so glad that K is helping you.

I will be thinking about you these next few days....We are here!

Thanks Sugarlys. I was actually talking to my mom this morning and she remembered that when she was pregnant with my older brother, the docs kept telling her she wasn't pregnant. They would take urine and blood and her results kept coming up negative. They were giving her drugs to induce her period and it just wouldn't come. So for THREE months she would go in, they'd take blood and urine and the results were negative for pregnancy. They said she had a tumor that was mimicking pregnancy and scheduled her for surgery to remove it!!! So right before surgery she finally tested positive....she was five months pregnant and the following week she felt my brother kick.
Now this was forty years ago but clearly her levels were low too for them not to be detected for that long. After that, hearing how both Tainted and ER started off with slow rising betas (and that's two out of six) and other ladies telling me they're familiar with people starting off slow I now realize it is possible that I may fall into this category as well. I do realize that I may not but I've gone from having no hope to feeling that we'll see on Friday. If the numbers keep rising, even slower than normal, I'm going to insist on US before making any decisions. So doubtful but not a foregone conclusion.

Wow, so it runs in your family!

Yes, I'd say even if there is a slight rise I'd hold hope. A slow rise is better than no rise! Maybe baby is really independent and taking it's time to snuggle in? Lol, I know... Trying to make a funny in a serious topic. Looking back to the first few pages here... My level was only 22 for 3w4d... So it's possible to have a low and slow rising level.

Also once you hit 5 weeks request an ultrasound! They can see at least a sac by then... It gave me hope to see a healthy but empty sac when the first few weeks were so up in the air.

I agree... I had to have an US at 5 weeks and you could see a little round empty sac.. BC I fell they wanting to make sure it was still attached! And low and behold,.. There he was Hangin on for dear life!!:) and keep asking for US every couple of weeks! I feel so positive for u! Another thing... Have you gotten your period yet? If not sounds like a good sign to me! ;)

I've heard they like to wait til 5 1/2 or six weeks so they can really are something, otherwise they will just have to keep doing ultrasounds.
Tainted, do you remember how your beta rose?

Hi guys. ER, I hope you're right and the baby is just as laid back as his/her father. :) Do you remember what your beta was after 22?

Tainted, I'm on high levels of progesterone which holds back a period anyway so I have no way of knowing what's going on.

Well, at least my blood draw got moved to tomorrow instead of Friday. So that will be 48 hrs. We'll just see. If it goes up another 25% I am going to insist that we continue until 6 weeks and then see an US. If it decreases I will accept this wasn't meant to be.

I don't remember :( I think it was 60,something ? That was a week or two later

Thinking of you!

I can't remember either!! Good luck blessed! I'm saying a very big prayer for u tonight!

Blessssseddddddd heyyyyy dont worrry!!!! the same happened to me and now my beta is trippling dont worry!!!!!im surr your pregnancy will turn out to be grreat.my beta at 4 weeks was 50 then 3 days later 90 then it suddenly rose to 350 then the last one was 1680 so u see it might take a while to rise properly dont worry hun m sending big hugs and kisses ur way..
My ultrasound is wednesday next week soooo excited and scared...still no nausea which making me nerveous

Blessed, thinking of you today!

Mirna, don't worry. I only had nausea once or twice... And a few weeks ago too, but once I switched my vitamins I stopped puking :) not everyone gets nausea. Or maybe you've joined team blue ;)

Blessed, good luck with your blood draw. We are here supporting you no matter what your news is. I still prefer to think positive! :dust: for rising numbers :)
We have our home inspection later today so we will be kicked out for a couple hours yet again. Might go home shopping again.
Yesterday was our settlement conference in the courthouse for the roof stuff. We settled. Less money than we were asking for in court but we are leaving so I don't care anymore, just want it over with so I can move on and concentrate on more important things. They have to pay us 1750, since we paid them 2600, we only paid them $850 for materials and labor, worth way more. Plus the emerg bill from other company. So we basically have an 1800 roof up there, which is about what you'd pay to do it yourself. It's fine and I'm glad it's over. They are out money, we proved our point, and we are leaving to better things.

Blessed I've been thinking about u all day and I think I'm way ahead of everyone now for time zones...

My thoughts and prayers are 100% with you right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->