Friends

My betas decreased, it's done. We're going to take a break for a while and I won't be on here. Take care.

Oh my blessed I feel terrible for you! Come back when you are ready! I will continue to pray for you!
:(

I'm so sorry Blessed. Sending you love and hope you can heal. I really don't know what to say cause it won't change how you feel now, just take your time. We are here when you are ready! Your frozen enbies will wait until you are again emotionally ready.
Lots of love Hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: whenever you need to talk, we are here.

Can I wrap you up in a big blanket of love and support? Even in the 100+ degree weather? It's going to be okay, everything happens for a reason. We are here for you no matter what.... Always. Please vent to us when you feel comfortable.... I wish I could just take the pain away :(

:( Come back whenever you are ready, my friend. Know that we are all here and all thinking of you.

blessed i feel terrible :( soooo sorrry for everything :(.i know how you must be feeling...its ok it will work one day i.promise u just have to wait until god judges yhat the time is right...sending all the love and hugs u neeed.take all the time u need.we r right here waiting for u..

HOkay, so here is how yesterday went.
Home inspection we got kicked out for over 3 1/2 hours, I mean really, at dinner with our young child? Then they are asking for 1100 off so basically paying our asking price. Okay, so I concede to the attic needing more insulation, we checked on cost, max is 400-450 labor included. I also concede to the gfi plugs for the bathroom/kitchen, so like 50$. But they had the nerve to say the furnace. Okay yeah the furnace is old, but they saw then when they were here, but it's in working order. You can't now say, oh I never saw the old furnace when making my offer. We told them we'd be happy to meet them in the middle at $550, over the cost of the other issues....but no, they are saying 1100 or they walk. Lol. Really? To scam 550 extra unnecessary dollars from someone?

We settled in court for less money already from the roof thing, I don't want to play these games with greedy people anymore. I feel at this point like I'm bending over and saying go ahead, do what you please. Why do people have to be unreasonable?

Anyways our agent has two couples interested and wanting a showing, and since we have till 8 tonight to decide with this cheap scamming lady, well we are showing these other people the house. Lol, if one of them makes us a better offer, then the house is theirs, she (pardon my language) can go fuck off and learn a lesson the hard way for being so unwilling to work with us, and over 550! How do you think she would feel having paid out of pocket for a home inspection and then losing the house over that measly amount? If it doesn't pan out then we may still have to give her the damn 1100 and move on. But I hope our agent can work his magic so we can finally stand up to someone this week. I'm tired of being taken advantage of, I'm losing faith in the human race.

I'm glad we don't own right now. That seems like soooo much hassle! Plus we aren't sure which province we wanna end up in! We may wanna reside in Calgary where houses are 350000 for a decent size or we could live here where a huge house is 125000 it's tough! It's just nice to not have to fix things at the moment!

I hope it all works out for u hopeful! :)

House is sold, not in the way i wanted but we got our asking price. And we saw some good ones tonight. I'm worried though cause they seem overpriced and DH is falling for them. If he can't talk down the one he wants I'm putting my foot down and saying no to more money. There is no need to overextend us right now, I prefer not to get in over my head thanks.

I would agree with u on that one! The vomitting has returned... This really sucks the bag... I dunno if it's BC of the humidity here or if my hormone level is rising again but today I feel like the beginning... Like I have a stupid hangover! Ugh!

Uh oh Tainted. Make sure you are nibbling at stuff lots. I feel sick and dizzy now if I don't get enough food or go too long between eating. Can't eat much at onE time either because of that cursed heartburn. Hope you are okay.
Going to a BBQ at Kevs aunts plants. Well, I already told him he needs to be involved with us this time, not off playing and drinking with the boys. If he does it again I am packing up and leaving without him, and contemplating changing the locks. I'm not even feeling well today and Xavier has been a holy terror, he's teething molars right now. I have a brownie pie baking in the oven right now. Never made one but the pic looks awesome! Pie crust, gooey brownie, topped with pecans, chocolate chips and caramel sauce. Hope everyone eats my food this time! Last time not too many ventured to try my rhubarb bars, and they were amazing!

Blessed- I miss you :hugs: I hope you are taking care of yourself, having nice hot bubble baths and a bottle of wine. :hugs:

Well shit just never ends...

I come home from work to my mother bitching me out about the upstairs isn't clean so now she has to put my niece and brother in a hotel... Oay well the upstairs has been storage for us 4 kids for the past few years.... Wtf. So she's going to call child protective services on me to have them take my baby away because of the mess and they decided to not buy him a crib, so he'll have no place to sleep... Another reason to call child protective services on me.

I want to run away...

I'm so tired of living with drunk and abusive parents... I have no clue what to do anymore. All I'm doing now is crying

ER- Hun you need to break free from all of this. Can you not rent somewhere to live on your wages? There is also assistance you can apply for or seek through shelters, food donations, clothing drives. If you have ever needed to get away from this type of stuff now is it. For your sake and your child's. When you are relying on others to do for you they all have their own set of expectations of you and will force them on you cause they took you in, or paid for this or that, etc. well guess what. There is Craigslist where you can get a decent used crib, or clothes, or other items. Some ppl even donate their stuff for free.
Get out and do it now Hun, or this stuff is going to keep happening to you, from your parents, him, his parents, whomever. Plus you'll feel better having done it on your own instead of asking for handouts. It may be hard but just look for the guidance that is out there. Search online, you'll find it.

Fx'd for you Hun. The fact you face medical issues as well should help qualify you. Keep looking for donations, I think a crib shouldn't be too hard to find. May not be your first choice but hey, a place to sleep is what's needed, not an expensive one.

Check out Kijiji too! I have a friend who did a splendid nursery in all stuff from Kijiji and it looked great!
Fx'd for u!

I was gonna say that but is Kijiji not Canadian? I think Craigslist is like the American classifieds. I use Kijiji lots :)
How you feeling there Tainted? Weather any better?

42 degrees today!!! Like wtf! I can't do it! It's making me sick! I may have to go home early.. And the black flies are killing me! Yucccck!

I was bit by a few of those myself yesterday. We went to a zoo/park/aviary place. Had lots of fun and saw loads of animals. Today we are all a bit tired, except for DH who I think has had too much coffee and too much sugar in it. To home early if you need to, it's uncomfortable enough being preggers, let alone that heat! Don't they have a/c?

Not sure what to do today. I'm bored already.

Another ultrasound tomorrow.

I texted the ex telling him I have an us tomorrow (after I texted him last week about it) and I told him to leave his cell phone in his car or at home and leave his gf at home too. He's like... Well I'll ask the doctor if the cell phone is allowed. I said no, you either leave the cell behind or don't bother going... If you can't dedicate 30 mins of uninterrupted time to see your son, don't fucking bother.

He hasn't responded, let's see if he shows up.

And I only said that so he's not sitting there texting his stupid girlfriend or taking pictures and posting them on Facebook or sending them to her. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->