Friends

How are you feeling now Sugarlys, how far along are you?
I hit 30 weeks tomorrow! Yikes.

I am still really greatful for how I am right now... With the exception of once in a while he sits right on my sciatic nerve and then it feels like someone is stabbing me in the left butt cheek with a knife! I've been walking everyday BC everyone says it helps labor... It helps me feel better too once I get home! And don't get me started on stretch marks!! Lol
I'm not swollen and I keep myself nice and cool and I keep myself busy by puttering around going to different stores picking out what I need here and there... Etc etc!
I think some girlfriends and I are going for a pedi this afternoon!

Okay, stupid idea thinking I can go grocery shopping with a toddler on a Saturday then stand on my feet for hours preparing three lasagnas from scratch. I am in pain and sooo tired. Even though it smells wonderful, I don't feel hungry. Still have to take a drive to drop off the other two. Kev's bosses dad who also owns the company he works for had a stroke so trying to make life a bit easier on the families. May have killed me in the process though.

Might be painful, but I'm sure it's worth it to those families :)

Speaking of pain... My work uniform is the worse uniform ever... Polyester pants.... Hellllooooo chafing between the upper thighs by my hooha :( so painful. Good thing I have a new queen size bed... I can sleep in this position... X.... So my thighs don't touch because they are rubbed raw. And my bewbs leak like crazy.... Somewhere between 7-9 more weeks before they induce me!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/ERSurgeonGirlie/2012-07-28104636.jpg
29 week belly! (the pimple like bump on my belly is my continuous glucose sensor)

You don't look that big ER. It's a cute bump :)
Do they still have to induce you even though baby is growing abnormally fast? I thought they like you going into labour naturally unless the baby is safer out than in.

They will be inducing me no matter what. At the earliest... Sept 14. At the latest... October 8th. It's because in diabetics the placenta can start to break down due to the blood sugar fluctuations. Another factor is how big he gets.... Which also depends on blood sugar fluctuations. Crappy, yes.

I feel huge though! That's my bump first thing in the morning... I'll have to take one at night, I swear it's so much bigger lol

Haha, your bathroom is the same as ours was in this house before I made DH tear it down to redo it. It was the b&w tile walls that curved out like that, plus a nasty old tub and a low shower head, the toilet was perminantly crusted brown in the base eww, the floor had that tiny almost herringbone look tile too. The walls had built ins and the medicine cabinet was the same. Was too old fashioned for me, I like modern and it made a massive difference!
We called to put in move order for some of our services today :) a month away! Woohoo :)
Oh and I'm 30 weeks today. As of tomorrow it's officially single digit weeks left!

Might I say that I'll kill you ERgirl if you have your baby before me! I feel like I've been pregnant for 37 years now! Lol I really wouldn't I just am ready to go back to non pregnant! Thank God we aren't elephants! 22 months later... Lol
You guys have such cute bellies! I do not! Lol I lost 65 lbs before we wanted to have babies and I got Ammenorehea from excercise or so my dr thinks! And so I had to lay off my routines to get my period back before we could start trying... Therefore gaining some weight back and then I got preggo lost more weight from barfing but since about month 5 ive been eating whatever I think I can keep down and unfortunately that's been toast.. Sandwiches crackers so I gained back all the weight I lost in the beginning! An man I miss hitting the gym! It really clears my brain!! And I miss my healthy habits.. Blah! Just having a beached whale moment!
Charlie and I went to the doggy park and he found himself a girlfriend!! She was real cute looks just like him and has longer ears with pink bowties!

I'm gonna start 50 shades of gray tonight... I'm so bored with Phil gone! Blah!
Night ladies

All I have to say about 50 shades of grey is OH MY GOSH. Quite scandalous and impossible to put down! Your belly looks great, ER!
I hear you, Tainted, about being excited to have your body to yourself again...and I am 8 weeks behind you! I will be very happy to get out running again!
Hope you all had a good weekend!

I'm still okay with being pregnant, I hit the 'I want me back' stage at like 34-36 weeks, then 'get this baby the hell out' at about 37-38 weeks. Who knows maybe this angel will come early?
I am more annoyed that I can't do as much as I want to. Not so much exercise but things around the house, going places, more having fun outside with my son. It's frustrating to be in pain and out of breath so easily.

Yea Im still not overly uncomfortable... So I'm not quite at the get this baby out of me stage... One month til my due date, tomorrow! And I was about a month premature so really anything could happen!

Really could it please cool down outside? Ugh!

Don't kid yourselves ladies, a winter pregnancy can be a pain too. You have to wear layers of clothes and getting boots and coats done up is the worst! I used to comment on how I wanted to design a line of pregnancy friendly footwear, one that do up on the inside and have proper support while still having style. Also you have to worry about weather and travel with loads of snow/storms and all the docs appt's. I know I couldn't to it with my son now. It took forever to get there and find parking where you wouldn't get stuck in snow, and then walking around on ice was scary. I think there are downfalls whatever time you have babies. Might be best to have an April/may baby...

Who am I kidding if I ever get pregnant again it'll be a miracle after the pregnancy I've had... It's only been really good these last few weeks! Lol winter summer spring or fall you can barf your face off! And I know they say every pregnancy is different... Could u imagine if it was worse? Really?! Oh dear!
Why is it so hot everywhere I go! Mom said that it's pretty much been rainy since we left... Of course BC it had to be 45 degrees almost everyday there with the humidity. Now here in the dry heat which is totally different it's like 30 degrees everyday! Normally I LOVE the heat would be the first one out in it.. But it makes me feel sick when I'm pregnant.. Which is soooo much fun!
I just would like one day of rain.. Too much to ask?
Lol
30 days to go! Let's see if I can get this prince out early!

True true tainted! I think I could see you having another. Maybe a girl would take it easier on you :) as for heat, I feel ya today. Went to run errands and wow, I feel crappy. Toting around a 27 lb toddler isn't helping either. After dropping insurance paperwork , buying a cousin a bday present, hitting the bank, we bee-lined for the grocery store, got Ice cream and headed home to A/C and a well deserved treat!
Oh and my dog broke into the garbage AGAIN while we were out! She is on top of my hit list today, grrr. Anyone want a dog, she's free, with all accessories, and her food. Take her please!

Lol about the dog... I know what that's like.

Yay today is my Friday at work!!! Tomorrow I'm planning on waking up early to clean up this room and organize it a bit, then go get a well overdue and deserved pedi. Maybe clean out the car too. Sadly, I still have stuff in it from when I moved home... Most of it needs to be pitched. I need to simplify my life

I think all of us need to have those declutter moments. I know I'm in the process and will do more once in the new house and realize its too much stuff. Really, where does it all come from?
Today we went to the early years center to play and it was a friggin zoo there! Because it's predicted to rain, and lots of ladies who run home day area brought a whole slew of children with them, the place was overrun with hyper kids. My poor son was wrestled with a few times for toys he had first, although parents were good about it today, he felt stressed and refused to eat his snack. We got home and he wanted a snack then, and is hopefully napping now. I think we'll stay in this aft.
ER- lol, I'm serious about the dog. Love to find her another home with someone who has more time for her. Sure I'd miss her (had her for 8 years) but really I feel like I'm selling her short and someone could do more for her. Plus my baby brain making me forget the damn garbage bag is resulting in me having to scrub the damn floor non stop, not good for super busy pregnant me.

Note to self... Your bits are really swollen, making shaving veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy tricky. How about you splurge on a nice wax job before you're induced?

Yeah, not a fun morning adventure

Well I had my first "fat" comment...haha
Hubby plays baseball and we were there last night and this short, fat woman comes up to me and says "WOW you look like you could go any day now - how much longer??" and I said "actually, I'm not due until November". And she said "well that is going to be one big baby then". WAHHHHHH. Haha you have to understand that before I got pregnant I weighed 120 (I'm 5'11) and I have gained 17 pounds...don't look big AT ALL. People are SO wonderful when you are pregnant. HA. I was hoping to come up with some snide comment for her but I kept it to myself..haha.

Not much new here - getting ready for our big camping trip. We leave next Wednesday for 11 days. Can't wait to spend some time away with hubby. Not looking forward to getting up 100 times a night to go to the bathroom....we are in a tent so going to the bathroom is always much more tricky then at home..haha.

I can't believe how close you are, Tainted! Does Phil have time off around your due date?

Anyway gals, hope you are all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->