Friends

My son is much better. After the fever came down to almost normal by yesterday dinner, we got him to bed early and he slept well. Woke up today just fine as if there was nothing wrong at all. Took him berry picking this morning. He was pretty hot quickly so we stopped at 5 pints on raspberries. Now to think of some recipes to use them in!

Good thing he's doing well! Yay! Mmm berries!
We are driving to the airport right now and I'm pretty sure that the baby turned! It really hurt felt like I had someone pushing outward from the inside all the way down! Lovely! Lol
It's drop time I guess then!

Ooh that's exciting tainted!
So I baked a raspberry/blueberry crisp. Omg, a bit of that and a dollup of vanilla pudding on top, it's sooooooo good!
So lately by 2-3 every day I have heartburn. Tonight I skipped dinner cause of it, wasn't hungry either, and it's not specific foods, it's everything. In the back of my throat down it just feels like constant burning, and that if I eat it'll just force it's way up there. It sucks, not even milk or tums are working for more than two minutes.

Okay this might sound weird, but what about a heavier consistency? Like coffee creamer? Might soothe a bit longer?

I know. Weird.

Lol I would too but I was trying to think of something dairy but thicker. Maybe whole milk? 2%? Greek yogurt? I dunno.

I've been up since 5am with 4.5 hours of sleep. I get my new bed today!!!! I'm upgrading from a twin matress and box spring (since I was 10 years old!) that's on the floor to a nice queen sized bed. It was originally $2,000 but I got it on a store closing clearance for $489. I know I could have used that money for bills and whatnot but I figured what little sleep I'm going to get better be quality sleep and I can't see myself getting a better deal and I'll be using this bed for the next 15 years or so.

I'll go back to sleep once my bed is here!

New mattress sounds great. I need one but with all the moving costs etc, we have to wait.
I think we shall get among this time. DH is a big guy and pushes me to the edge in a queen.
Did you get a crib yet ER? Hope you found one. I'm still looking, want to find a great deal on a convertible set (crib than changes to toddler/full size and a dressor/change table) used.

https://www.kmart.com:80/delta-chil...W034680470001P?prdNo=3&blockNo=3&blockType=G3

This is the one my parents bought me... It was on sale for $180.

The link didn't work but Kmart delta cribs look nice :) is it just the crib or with change table?

Morning Sugarlys, I see you :) have you found furniture yet?

It's a crib with attached changer table, that goes to toddler bed with guard rail, to day bed, to full size

Sounds good. That's cheap for all in one! Did you get to see a floor model? I was pretty picky with my sons. We spent just over 1000 for theset through direct buy (family member has membership). It's great quality, solid wood and the drawers are so strong thank god as my son is really hard on them.

Hey ladies... The trip home was a complete shit show!!! Our plane was late coming in we were delayed. Our stop over in Toronto we couldn't land right away because of thunder and lightning. Then we had to run (yes my pregnant 35 week ass) 34 gates! Ugh! We get to the gate and they bumped us and told us we had to sleepover... Then a few minutes we were reinstated!!!! Finally we could take off and I arrived home at 3 am then we had to drive 3 hours to our house! Gahhhhhh! Now I'm finally rested and we went to the OB! We need another ultrasound for sizing BC my belly is small! But she thinks he's Hangin out in my back and that makes sense BC that's the only issue I have.... Back pain!

That's my story! Now today I'm washing all the baby clothes I got while I was home!

Ok just checkin in girls! How are u all feeling? Mirna and Sugarlys where are you? And I wonder about blessed! Hope she's healing well!

Hey girls!
I am doing well!! Summer is flying by. I am feeling great and happy to be off work. Yes, we just bought our set last Friday. Got a set from Sears - dresser, changetable, glider rocker and crib. My parents bought the crib and we bought the rest. It is beautiful - dark wood. We get it at the end of August.
https://www.sears.ca/product/delta-bentley-espresso-nursery-furniture/coord-657173
That is the link!

Other than that, not much new. We have a camping trip coming up in a few weeks - going to Pancake Bay which is a provincial campground on Lake Superior (about 8 hours north of us). It is so beautiful there - can't wait.

Anyway, glad to hear you are all well (and that you are home safely, Tainted!) Talk soon!

Sorry you had a rotton time with the flight Tainted. Now you get to nest at home and enjoy the last month or so till he comes. I can't wait to get to that settled at home stage! I envy anyone who'a got that sorted already.
My bump is growing but not a ton. I think I look damn good for my stage. From the back you can't tell I'm pregnant, then when I turn it's all bump :) I took a pic this morn, maybe I can upload later on when I get some me time.
Kev's aunt got me a personal size cake for my bday! It's chocolate and covered by mousse, and chocolate frisked and shavings on top. It's dark chocolate heaven :)

Alright, feeling brave. Here is my pic from 3 days ago so my 29 week 2 day I guess.
IMG_4089.jpg

Awwww that's so cute!!! I'm carrying sooooooo much lower than you! The whole way.. Not just now that he's dropped but like lowwww!
I love it! And believe it or not I'm not that big for however far I am now lol!

How you girls holding up? The heat wave is following me! Uncool! Thank god there is a pool across the street! The heat is giving me a headache!
Phil is gone for work now.. And is back on the 15th! I can't believe I only have a little over a month to go! Woooo I'm soooo excited to be a mom!

Thank you ladies for the kind words. I normally wouldnt show a soul my unclothed bump but felt you all know how it is :) too bad i have a stretch mark from last time poking up my side from the pantline. I carried different with my son too. Plus he made me eat a lot more so it made a difference in weight. In the morning I feel good but by the end of the day I feel huge and oh so sore. It's weird how a matter of hours makes that diff.
Tainted- you are so close now! I remember my last few weeks dragging on, but I was quite uncomfortable at that point.
ER- how's things going? I think I'll just pick up a used bassinet for now as for the first few months I want baby to sleep in our room for convenience and safety, especially since I breastfeed. We will set aside money for crib and changeable set from sale of our house once it's final on sept 21st.
Ugh, just want to move now! Not ready though, still have lots of packing and zero energy to do it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->