• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Omg tainted! Hooray! So excited to hear all about it.

Glad the shower was nice ER, why returns, repeat gifts? Or you just don't like em?

No one shopped off my registry but one person, everyone else got me clothes, which is great but I'm getting all my clothes from my sisters kid... And considering they grow so fast most of the handmedowns are still brand new!

Ah, it's fun for the ladies to out and pick adorable outfits. I got a lot of clothes for mine too. I'd keep some of your favorite cute ones and I'm sure you'll make sure he wears them. Not many people bother with registries anymore. It sucks. I got a few items off mine but then other items I needed but not the style I wanted (and go figure no receipt) so I made do with some of it. No issues though, we just went and got the stuff we needed.

Tainted, how'd walking turn out? I'm so excited for you. So what happened they stopped, was it BH?

Today is my first day of true baby discomfort. 7 weeks of this? Kill me now. My uterus is hitting my ribs, baby hasn't dropped, food is so unappealing as it won't fit, I'm out of breath, baby's rolls make me want to puke, I'm grumpy and tired. I know it's prob just a bad day but wow, I can't wait for it to be over.

ER- that blows

Tainted- do the deed, and work in some nipple stimulation! Try EPO capsules at night. Not sure what else to suggest.

Blessed- hows hanging on BC pills?

Friends!! I am home!! Survived my 12 days camping....not the easiest thing in the world, let me tell you that. Especially the MANY trips to the outdoor bathroom and sleeping in a tent. But, the weather and beach were beautiful and I got to spend 12 days with my hubby, so how could that be bad?? I am happy to be home to my beautiful house though!

I quickly skimmed back and am so happy to see you are back, Blessed! Tainted - looks like I came home just in time...hope all is going well with you!

Missed you girls!! :)

Glad you are back in one piece Sugarlys :) sounds very interesting and glad you had a good time. Now go enjoy the comforts of home, we'll catch up soon!

I'm drinking raspberry leaf tea taking evening primrose oil caps, bouncing on the exercise ball... We have been having continuous rough sex and after 3 weeks of no sex I'm getting sore lol we are nipple stimulating and all that happens is it feels like my nipples are about to explode and bleed!
I dot think there is anything more to do but castor oil and I am NOT doing that!
Ok off to have a cool off shower and make more whoopie... Lol
Glad u had fun Sugarlys nice to see you back! Stay tunes girls!

Maybe it's just not time for his grand appearance yet? they will come when they are ready, not when we are :) personally I think we should have some say. Lol

Went to the dr today! She stretched me to almost 3 cm.. And she doesn't think that I will be in labor next week for the appointment lol so that's a plus! :) let's see if it continues to dilate on its own! :)

Tainted that's exciting! I hope you keep on dilating and get to meet your son soon!

Tainted- when she said she doesn't think you'll be in labor next week is that to mean you'll be done by then, or she doesn't see it happening anytime soon?
Good luck, I hope it happens and your beautiful boy gets his birth day soon!

I meant to put 'she doesn't think I'll be PREGNANT next week' lol I'm still rockin the baby brain!!!!

My sis' doc said that to her and she ended up being induced one week late!

Day 3 of bed rest... I'm watching my cousins 4 month old later today...good thing she does do much besides "talk", poop, and eat

Hey gals,
Had my doctors appt today - all is well. Blood pressure is normal, measuring normal. Hope you are all doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->