• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Today is the day Tainted!!! :happydance: I think all the shitting will be a blessing you will be less likely to poop while pushing! So excited to hear you & Phil have a healthy baby and are doing well.

Morning all!
Tainted -baby yet???? Lol, I had to fight the urge to check at five this morning, lol.
Slept pretty good last night, except for 3 pee trips, it's better than the five I normally do.
I have a pulled muscle type pain today, sucks. It hurts, and it's annoying.
Just getting breakfast going for munchkin and then more unpacking to be done. It's never ending. Gotta register my doggie legally here and that requires to take and print some mugshots of her (seriously one front view and one side view). May not get to it yet, still have to finer her paperwork.

Haha u guys are funny... Remember I'm in the last time zone of all of us and I'm not scheduled for induction til noon! They are using the prostaglandin gel unless the sweep of my membranes worked yesterday and I'm at 4 then they will just break my water! An hour to go!:)
I'll keep u posted best I can! Please pray this actually helps!
:):)

So exciting! Hope it all goes super smooth!
How's everyone else doing?

Cervidil is in.. I'm on the monitor baby has lots of fluids still around him! We can go home and come back in 12 hours to see progress

Wow exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully everything goes quickly now! How are you feeling?

Hopefully the labor will do its thing now as the softer cervix should help.

Omg, I just want a frickin break and my son will not fall asleep!!! Wth? DH is going to be home late, I was hoping for the op to make some dinner at least before he's up again, but I don't think it's going to happen. I got laundry hung out back and that's it! Plus I really want to unpack but can't cause only the main floor baby gates are up. So even if I bring him up or down with me I have to worry about him falling or climbing the stairs. I need a solution!!!

while we are waiting for baby boy tainted to arrive I'll entertain everyone with a few maternity photos from last weekend that my sister took...

There are more but they have my face in them... I'll be happy to share them via pm or facebook :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0524.jpg
    DSC_0524.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0510.jpg
    DSC_0510.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
Love the little booties ER! Thanks for sharing, they're so sweet.

Thinking of you Tainted.

I am experiencing real contractions....
Woooooowzers! Ouch'
6 minutes apart! I don't go to the hosp til 3-5 mins !!! Yay

Damn... Praying those contractions pick up and he comes flying out with minimal pain :)

Heading to bed but thinking of you, Tainted!
Great pics, ER!

Tainted- you are so rady and can do this!!! Come on cervix, be ready to let that bot out!

ER- cute pics :)

Sugarlys- how have appt's been going for you? Is your baby growing lots, are you gaining?
I am just curious, we don't hear much from you pregnancy wize lately.

Blessed- how r things? Where are you in cycle?

AFM- woke groggy this morning. Feeling like a yummy pancake breaky, so going toget making some whole wheat mix from scratch. It's a very grey day out, rainy. Hope I have the motivation to get some stuff done today.
Baby has been kind of quiet since after dinner yesterday. I hada decent nights sleep and am off to start the day.

My cervix is my nemesis! Was sent home again this am at 7. Back at the hospital for my second round of cervidil! I made really good progress with the first just not quite enough to break the membrane! Here's hopin this gets moving rather quickly!
Please pray for me I'm getting so sleepy!

My cervix is my nemesis! Was sent home again this am at 7. Back at the hospital for my second round of cervidil! I made really good progress with the first just not quite enough to break the membrane! Here's hopin this gets moving rather quickly!
Please pray for me I'm getting so sleepy!

Oh god Hun that, well for lack of a better word, blows! I know what frustration your feeling though. I had them coming in every few hours to check, your 5, nope now 6 1/2, your 6, then 7 1/2, nope back to 6 1/2, ahhhh!

Hey guys. Hopeful, we just began estrogen injections. They're supposed to go for about three weeks and then you pick a day but that was too long for me last time. I had to repeat myself a thousand times that we'll need to adjust it for me this time and I'm so frustrated with these guys. They act like they work in a dermatology office and the outcome doesn't matter. They come into work either way so they don't want to change their routine at all. I can't stand them. I go back Tues to see my progress. I'll have to raise holy hell to make the appt after Tues for Sat or Sun in order to be able to do the FET that week if I'm ready.

I hope you're getting some sleep Hopeful!

Tainted, still thinking of you!

Raise HELL!!!! you are paying them... you should decide when you are ready and they should accomodate you!

tainted... sending fast delivery vibes!!

I had my ultrasounds today... baby is huuuuuuge! One doc pinned him at 6lb 8oz, the other doc pinned him at 6lb 12oz. If they let me go to 39 week, which im hoping not, he will be approx 8-9lbs. I have to go to the high risk doc tomorrow, they have to then call my ob to discuss a c-section date, then they schedule it and the waiting game starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->