Friends

As, I love your bump pic :) so cute! It's all bump huh? That's how I was till 34 weeks, now I feel rounder. I think it's more in my head as clothes haven't changed besides shirts are a bit tighter on the bump, just I feel so out of breath and tired and have changed how I walk a bit (lovely relaxin).
I can't wait for baby pics! So excited :) I want to post house pics but it's not all set yet, shelves need mounting, pics need hanging, but we are down to very few boxes :) its feeling like home now :) I am loving being here. The air is fresher, we drove 15 minutes to go see the beach that used to take us 45 min to get to (port Stanley). There is a great park a few blocks from me that has a young kid climber as well as one for bigger kids, families everywhere here. It's the right place for our kids.

Thanks! It is really getting bigger quickly!
I am sort of re-thinking this 'back to work' thing....last night I was up from 3:00 on...my body is just hurting and I am getting tired so quickly. And then last night I woke up panicking because we haven't really decided on a name...I was like 'our kid is going to be nameless!' so I spent a few hours on the internet and still didn't get anywhere.

Yesterday I was eating lunch and literally just burst into tears over nothing...hubby and I weren't fighting or anything...he looked over at me like ?!?? and I could tell that he wanted to laugh but thought better of it so he got me a Kleenex instead. Oh my hormones!

So, I told the principal today that he should hire someone else quickly so that I can train them soon just in case I need to go off sooner than expected. Sucks because I LOVE the job so much but my body just can't keep up. However, I am getting more and more excited to meet LO!

Hope you are all doing well!

Awww your hubby is a smart man lol
Good thing you informed them that they need to hire someone quickly, you don't need the stress of trying to be there and take care of yourself too.

Luckily, I feel more sane and mentally balanced now compared to nonpreggo me... But I did cry a lil today... My friend works for a local police dept and when I woke up I saw that one of her fellow officers was shot and killed and it was a barricaded gunman situation... The fallen officer leaves behind 4 kids and a wife, the kids under 11 yrs old and the youngest is 8months old :(

While I'm glad that my friend was riding with the officers that responded, I'm terribly heartbroken for the officers family.

ER - that's such sad news. So unfair that people who protect us have to sacrifice so much as do their families.

Sugarlys- I still have a nameless little gal. We need to get on it, but there is just so many other things needing to get done and taking away our selection time.

So hells kitchen, Christine won, that's awesome! And I'm just waiting for the winner of master chef to be announced. I think it's Josh.
I'm having almost painful movement today.

Oops I was wrong Christine actually won it. The blind girl won, that's amazing!

Hey ladies... Sorry I've been gone! I'm in a ton of pain! I'll get to pictures really soon!

Ugh

Sorry your in pain Tainted. I know what you are going through. Trying to stand upright and walk while you feel like your ripping open is horrible. Just focus on your newborn baby boy Jett. We will be here so no rush!
Lots of love to your new fam!

:( Sorry to hear, Tainted. I hope that you continue to heal and that you are settling into being a mom :)

Like the other ladies said, take care Tainted! :hugs:

Hopeful, I'm glad the new house is beginning to feel like home and you're enjoying it. Take your time, your preggo! Enjoy. :thumbup:

ER, how are you feeling? Did you guys pick a c-section date?

Sugarlys, I think it's so smart to actually pay attention to your body. Good for you for giving your boss a heads up and taking care of yourself. Don't worry about the name, it will come to you guys exactly when it should. :flower:

Off to my appt, I've requested copies of my medical records and if they don't do what I want, I'm calling other clinics to see if we can switch. I lost it last night, K was surprised when I said I may cancel the transfer and so I started bawling. I'm so stressed trying to deal w/ this and school and it feels like I'm all alone in this. He was shocked but very supportive, offered to come to the appt today. Said he would support whatever decision I chose. We'll see, I feel better knowing that I have options.

Blessed- :hug: I hope they aren't jerks to you and try to talk you out of things. It's crazy for them to push something so sensitive and time restrictive to suit their schedule. Just doesn't sit right with me. Good for you for standing up for yourself. Keep Kev in the loop,he needs to know how you are feeling. I poverty to hear how supportive he is being :)

AFM- I am having loose stools (been that way for about a week now) and nausea continues. I threw up overnight the night before last and today twice. Nothing in my stomach but bile either. It's like the return of morning sickness, and it blows. Originally I thought I was just fighting off something, but now I feel there is more too it. I feel rotton and can barely keep up with my son. I was brushing it off but now I just want it to stop. Us, less than 4 weeks till EDD.

No section date yet :growlmad:

The doctor was like hospital A won't do a section without an amnio before 38 weeks

Me... I do not want an amnio. I do not feel comfortable with an amnio considering there are plenty of preemies born without an amnio daily.

Doctor.. Well I also deliver at hospital B. I can check with their high risk department, but if they say you need an amnio...

Me... I'm not having an amnio

Doctor... But high risk wants us to deliver you between 37 and 38 weeks

Me... Then you'll have to wait until closer to 38, I'm not having an amnio.:dohh:

Hmmm, sorry that it's a struggle ER. Sorry if you've already said but why won't you do an amnio?

I'm actually happy with my clinic! They called yesterday and scheduled my next appointment for Friday with the actual doc! He'll take a look to see if we're on track for possible transfer next week. All I wanted was for them to take into consideration how quickly I respond to meds and they have. My lining is already at 8.7 and my estrogen is 621. They moved my estrogen injections to four days apart, just like last time.

I'm exhausted b/c I ate some of K's chocolate covered espresso beans after dinner and couldn't sleep until 1 am. Up 4 1/2 hours later was brutal. Today should be fun. Oh well!

Tainted, hope you're doing well.

Guys, have an awesome day. I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted and I can relax.

ER- sounds silly, how much docs want control over the situation huh? It's your right to say no but they still want it done their way. I don't see what difference a half week is going to make and really they need to realize if it doesn't put you or your boy in jeopardy they should do as you ask. Good luck and be firm with what you believe, but if they can show reason their way is better, consider it :)

Blessed- I used to eat those things. Delicious but they do pack a punch! Hope your day isn't too crazy! Hey lack of sleep is what med school and rotations are all about right? Plus good prep work for that baby you'll soon be cooking :)

Curtain shopping didn't go so well the other day, so I checked online and found some but am unsure if they'll work as they don't give a description and I need 'back tab' not 'pocket rod' as my curtain rods here are chunky! Maybe I can have a quick look once I drive in for my appt tomorrow. Got a few things to do though so it'll depend on if Xavier co operates.
Picking up my mom to bring home too, she wants to spend some time with us.

Ugh, so I got a letter from HR today saying I was approved for fmla.. For 130 hours, but they said it ends on October 13th my original due date. Freaking out, I do the conversion... That's a full time schedule, I'm only part time! 130 hours will almost get me to the end of October. So I need to go back to HR and remind them that I'm a part timer... And see wtf is going on. Idk if that's just because that's my due date or what... They did say that once the baby is born that I would need to bring in another letter stating the 6-8 weeks post op recovery...

They make shit so complicated. Tomorrow is yet another ob appt... I'm not leaving their office without a section date and hopefully a letter stating that the fmla needs to be extended... I mean it should cover at least 6 weeks if it's prorated cuz I'm part time which I guess leaves me at the end of October... But I thought it should be the full 12 weeks....

Guess I better look into a few girdles and post partum belts to help speed recovery along.

Wow... What a crazy couple of days! The public health nurse has been coming we went tithe dr today and I have the beginnings of an infections but the dr isn't sure where it's coming from! The incision is fine! It's closed and no seeping etc! The staples came out yesterday! Which was a huge relief I still feel like I'm ripping in half! Lol

Baby Jett is great!! He was a bit jaundice and turned the corner on that today! Yay!!!;) tomorrow we are going to his doctor! Lol good thing mom is here! Phil left today and I can't drive! I bawled my eyes out almost all day!!! Wow post partum hormones or lack there of really suck! I just feel bad that he's missing out on this cute bundle!

Ohhh did I tell u? Sunday morning Phil got down on one knee beside my hospital bed and proposed!! Anddddd I cried! Lol and of course I said yes!

Im really quite over the moon and life is really surreal right now!

Ok I gotta go! I will get to the pictures just my computer is downstairs and well I'm not so agile at the moment!

Awwwwww congrats on the engagement and baby boy!

Booooo to the hormones and Phil leaving though

Wohooooooo to the proposal! That is so romantic :) Glad to hear your Mom is there with you and that Jett is doing well!
Keep healing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"