• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Blessed- that is depressing that they really don't have the heart in this anymore. When u become just another case file, then they have list sight of what it's all about. :hugs: I'm sorry you aren't getting what you need from them in such an emotional situation. You deserve better. But at least we all live and support you, either way :)

Tainted- I hope you were able to sleep a bit, I know, hard with contractions, but sometimes just relaxing makes a world of diff. Eat some carbs while you can, it'll rejuvenate you. I think I was more exhausted due to lack of anything since breakfast before I went into labor. I went forever without, except for gingerale and Popsicles. Stupid rule!!

I think I may just kill Kev tonight. He is being the biggest jerkiness stressball and it makes me feel all crappy. He stopped talking to me and started walking around the house just huffing and puffing (obviously directed at me cause he thinks I should have done more, but he won't outright say it cause it makes him look like a jerk). I'm sorry but f him! He goes out front to play with the burnt out lanturns on the side of garage, then the moon rays that weren't working instead of spending my sons last 45 minutes up with him or bothering to even say goodnight to him when I walked outside to tell him his son is going to bed. He could see his son pounding on the front door upset cause daddy won't come see him, but nope, he stays our there wasting time.
Then afterward he doesn't say a word to me just goes downstairs to work on his mancave area, the fn baby gates are still not up properly! So I'm exhausted and can't do anything like getting more unpacked cause I have to be all over my son near stairs all fn day.
Okay, rant over. I'll just call my dad over to do it, he'll love that.

So the second round of cervidil...went in and you get to go home... We made it to the car and had to come right back because my contractions were so intense I was gonna barf!
At 6 my membrane broke on its own... Besssssst feeling everrrrrr! It's like the pressure was realeased and I'm much smaller now' lol
I'm at 3 cm but my cervix is almost completely effaced! So I'm really happy with the progress... Contractions are steady n strong n I love it!

Ok gals gotta walk this boy out!

omg awesome news!!!

hopeful- sorry hes being a jerk. have any pregnant friends in the area? might embarrass him more if a preggo lady was doing HIS JOB lol. sheesh... men. all they are good for is giving us sperm so we can have adorable babies.

So since last post... Nothin! Lost all my
Contractions! Just got hooked up to pitocin! Heres hopin cuz if not next
Step is c section! Weeee this has been soooo fun

Oh tainted, I really hope pitocin works for you. It makes strong contractions so it should. I'm praying you don't need the section. But if you do that it all goes smoothly and he enters the world safely. What a wild ride you've had! :hugs:

ER- meh, I'm still pissed this morning. I'm sure he'll send me a text apologizing by 10 am. It's his style. But I'm not having any of it. I'm sick and tired of him forgetting I'm pregnant and expecting the world. I have been doing a shitload of work considering and paying for it dearly. I'm in pain every day. Now today I have to pack up X and go shopping for his brothers kids first birthday gift, register new address with a bunch of companies, go to Costco, toys r us, get frigging curtains....the list never ends.
He's eating leftovers for dinner cause I'm not cooking tonight. When do I get a break? I don't get to go play video games, have a few beers and do shit I want to do, but he doesn't see that. Either way I think we'll be having a big talk tonight.

Hey Girls,
Sorry I have been busy - I got a call Wednesday from the principal of the school I was at last year and he offered my job to me again for a few weeks. The girl who usually does it had to go on emerg medical leave and he needs someone to train the new person etc. So, I am back to school....for a few weeks anyway. It's good to be back and the money is a bonus. I am going to try to work until the beginning of Oct and then still have a month (hopefully) till the babe is due!

My dr appt's have been going well. I had my diabetes test...all was well there. I am up to appts every 2 weeks....I have gained 30 pounds...yikes....the dr isn't concerned at all since I am so tall and was underweight before I got pregnant. My next ultrasound is Sept 20 to see if the placenta has moved (last us it was laying low so they want to check again).

Anyway, gotta go make my lunch and get ready for the day.....good luck Tainted...what a trooper!!

Morning guys!

Tainted, I'm really hoping this third pitocin works for you. Lord have you had one crazy pregnancy/labor! I'm sure your healthy baby in your arms will make it all worth it of course.

ER, I guess it's good if you have a c-section early that your baby is larger now. Let us know what they decide to do.

Sugarlys, glad you get to work for a bit and all is well with the pregnancy.

Hopeful, I'm not sure what to tell you other than :hugs: You do so much and he doesn't appreciate it nearly enough.

Today marks the start of our crazy weekend. Comedy club tonight b/c K saw that this guy was playing that he really likes and then we leave in the am for his parent's place in Iowa for his "surprise" bday party. Of course, his father calls K yesterday to confirm the times instead of calling me. :dohh:
So I'll be checking in on my phone to see if the newest member of our group has arrived or not. :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I knew you all would understand. I'm just fed up with the stupidity that comes from him some days, other days he's really good and doesn't complain a bit but when he works with this one old grump all day he comes home all pissy and it carries into our relationship as well as affects his patience with his son. He is not good at leaving his day behind at work. At least we distracted him with pushing to go for a short walk after dinner, he did enjoy that.
I understand his feeling when he looks around and there is so much to be done its stresssful. I deal with that all day every day but I don't take it out on others.

Blessed- sounds like a fun weekend, too bad hubby's dad had to ruin the surprise, men huh? Clueless! It'll still be great. I wanted to get tickets for a comedy show but they were for a week before my due date so I though it wize to not just in case, as they were not cheap. Russel peters is hilarious though so we will go see his show one day :)

Another doctors appt today...

I will have a c-section date by Tuesday. Sometime between 37 and 38 weeks. So starting September 24th... That's if I'd agree to getting an amnio to make sure his lungs are mature... Idk. I need to do more research on that. If I don't agree to the amnio then they will section me at 38 weeks.

Work baby shower/party tonight at 9pm!

Er- Its your call, but Id just wait for 38 weeks unless they say it's better for him to be out sooner, or for you. What's the week or two difference really if it's safer for him? Just cause he's big doesnt mean he's ready, plus it's not like you have to push him out, lol.
Did they suggest earlier? If so what is their reasoning?

Tainted- baby yet?????

Sugarlys- it's nice that you can get some more work time in. What if you get too tired to continue?

My morning sucked. Was on a roll, got packed up with snacks and items to bring into london. Got there, dropped off curtains with a friend, hit the bank, saw Kev's mom and have her her slow cooker, then we attempted shopping for the present. Only went in two stores and he melted down in both so I have up. We popped by the old place to collect mail, skipped Costco too and just headed home. So shopping now must get done tomorrow :(
Oh, Kev apologized, but not till 11:30 AM. He said he was overwhelmed and acted like a caveman, lol. So true!

Sheesh typical guys! Lol

They are just concerned about his size, the risk of the placenta failing due to my diabetes and the stress of everything I been through the entire pregnancy. Im going to push for closer to 37.5 or 38 weeks. I really don't think an amnio is going to help

Instead of amino they could always give you a shot of steroids a week or so before to force the development as they do in early cases? Maybe it's less risky than amnio?
Good luck, hope the decision comes easy. I don't know if I'd be happy with the answer 'let's do this just in case this were to happen'. Shouldn't you normally just be watched closely and if there is a sign they can do it earlier?
And yes your right, men are silly, mine is very predictable which I like, but his stubbornness is legendary!

That's definitely something to be discussed and looked into.

So that medela breast pump I bought from target online that after all the discounts and gift cards came to $101.... Yeah I just got an additional $25 gift card from there in the mail for that purchase. So now it went from $299 to $76. Holy crap. Idk if it was a mistake that they sent me this card but I'm not complaining!

Tainted... I hope your little boy is in your arms right now

HE'S HERE!!! Jett Hudson Chatelaine! 6.15 19.5 inches! At 805 pm last night.

3 inductions... 3 (yes 3 totally different) epidural.. 3 days and a c section later! He's soooo adorable I'm in hospital for 2 nights so I'll getcha pics up when I get home to my computer!

Exhausted....... And sleep time

Oooohhh!! Congrats!! :) I have been thinking of you lots wondering how you were doing. LOVE the name! I hope you are feeling okay!!

Congrats Tainted!!!! :happydance:
Sorry about the section but hey, he's here and happy and healthy. Go get acquainted with your boy and try to rest. :)

Yay! That's wonderful Tainted. Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!!!! :happydance:

While we are waiting for cute Jett pictures....here's my latest bump picture. 32 weeks!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back