• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Wow tainted- you have a lot on your plate but so many good things :) congrats on the engagement/baby. Sorry he had to leave again, but am glad your momma is there to help.
Infection huh? Hope they put you on an antibiotic to be safe. You had staples?? What kind of incision did they do on ya? I only had sutures and they did a really nice clean job I might add. It still was weird, hubby would look at it and cringe but say its healing. I would need a mirror to see it. So I didn't look at it for the first week as I prob would have bawled my eyes out. Hope you can get around okay, that tearing sensation does go away just takes a while, and in its place will be numbness. I still have numbness in that spot, it's so weird.

C-section date is Monday, September 24th! I have to be at the hospital at 530am, section is at 730am

They forgot about the "gestational hypertension"... The reason I'm on bed rest. The diabetes plus hypertension is a get out of the amnio free card.

But I'm at the hospital now because my dad decided to flip out on me because I'm on bed rest and haven't done the laundry in almost a week and a half... Resulting in me feeling like I should give my baby up for adoption because I'm going to be "an unfit lazy ass no good mother" and just all the screaming and yelling at me has resulted in some big emotional disturbances, contractions, and lack of baby movement.

It has to get worse before it gets better, right?

And I cant share this with anyone because then the ex might fight me for custody....

ER, take a deep breath...you are going to be a wonderful mother....your baby is lucky to have you. Know that!

I'm out of the hospital. They gave me a shot of something in my hip to stop the contractions... Baby looks okay on the monitor.

I still can't stop crying. I got home to realize that he had gone through every single drawer of mine, all of my boxes of stuff, threw out my vibrator and the unopened bottle of lube I bought right before the ex left me... I'm freaking out. What. The. Fuck. So instead of asking me "hey do you have any towels to wash upstairs?" or "where are the large water cups?" he decided to just go up there and go through all my stuff and use the towels and cups as an excuse to go up there.

But my dad threw out my vibrator. I'm going to be 27 in 2 weeks. I don't know what is freaking me out more... The fact that he went through my stuff and threw my vibrator out or the fact that he is okay with himself after throwing such a shit storm of verbal abuse at his very pregnant daughter who is on bed rest and trying to get her life back together. I expect this kind of behavior out of my alcoholic mother, but from my seemingly sober dad?

I'm at a loss. I really don't know how im going to get over this. It's bad enough I'm stressing out over having no paycheck, having the section be a week away, being a good enough mom, trying not to let this anxiety/depression get to me.... Being afraid to tell my doctor that I'm having anxiety/depression and it's triggering my eating disordered thoughts... I just don't know.

Oh I forgot to update you all. My OB visit was great today, told her about the 'fall' on my tush and she said its fine so long as I didn't hit or land on my bump. She did the scan to appease me as I was a tad concerned. Baby is healthy and happy and confirmed head down and dropped. Saw her head, then some limbs (tucked all in my left bump), then her bum, and her little chest with nice healthy heart pumping away. She is not big, just average, doc said she won't guess as she is never right. As for weight, gained 15 lbs total which makes me happy, blood pressure is good. All is well on this end.

ER- sorry you are having a bad day. Perhaps he was feeling overwhelmed with keeping up with stuff? Men don't know how to talk or vent properly. As for the vibrater, I'm surprised he tossed it but for any dad finding his daughters toys would not be a pleasant experience. No excuse for the actions but you get my meaning.
Things will work out. That sucks you had contractions, but good they got it stopped. Try to enjoy the last bit of being pregnant. Maybe you could come to an agreement of how you can help out, without risking things. He can bring you the clean clothes and you can fold them in bed (for example).

Tainted- hope things are going well with Jett.

Sugarlys- don't you have an appt soon?

Blessed- has rotations killed you yet? Along with hormones?
Hope it goes well for your scan

Hopeful, glad the baby is good. I'm happy the doc did a scan so you could see her. Sounds like all is going well, how is the house? :)

Sugarlys, have they found you a replacement for you to train?

ER, I would second what Hopeful said. A discussion about expectations may be the best thing.

I have my doc appt today to see if we can do the transfer Thursday. I'll let you know what they say. Rotations are going okay.... K's boss from Canada came in town for a few days and he took K & I out to dinner last night. Nice family guy, he represented you Canadians well! :winkwink:

It's pouring here. But backordered ordered microwave came in and is being delivered today. So I guess it's a good day to clean house and get in order for BBQ tomorrow. One problem. I don't feel like doing anything, lol. House is good, just need to unpack odds and ends.

My doc was warning me before the ultrasound that they normally don't check this soon but then did the us and immediately said, "oh, you'd be fine to transfer today!" :dohh: My lining is 10.7 and we scheduled the transfer for Thursday. I'm SO glad I pushed for early checking. They shouldn't be so damn surprised, this isn't the first time we've done this and I'm reacting the exact same as last time. Oh well, at least I'm looking out for us. Don't think it's going to work but I'll be damned if we don't have the best chance possible!

Are they just not following their patients closely enough? Wow, that is pretty thick of them. Glad you are on top of things and pushed for what you want. Maybe you should be the fertility doc :) not them.
I know you are remaining pessimistic about the whole thing and it working, perhaps as a defense mechanism??? Anyways can we remain optimistic for you? I really want to give you my power of positive thinking. Hope all is well and youve been able to get more zs by avoiding those nasty chocolate beans. You should have a handful of those in your lab cost for rotations, huh?

You know, Hopeful, I think they are just too comfortable/lazy with the standard protocol. They do this, if it works, fine. If not, they're willing to do the exact same thing again, take more of your money and see if it works. Sad. I think I'm pessimistic b/c the most likely outcome is what happened last time. I also refuse to ever get that excited just to be that devastated 48 hours later. So, we'll do this and just see.
I think the coffee beans in the lab coat would be brilliant but we saw a little flea or something in the bag and threw them away. I was worried it had laid eggs.

Good luck, Blessed! I will be thinking of you for sure :) I understand your need to be cautious so we will be optimistic for you, just like Hopeful said!

ER - stay strong. Soon you will have your little one and all this will hopefully fade to the background.

AFM, 33 weeks today. I told them at work today that Monday would be my last day. I am having a hard time keeping up with the demands of the job. Yes, they hired someone else and she has done the job before at another school so the training will be minimal. They were totally fine with me being done then. And, they are having a baby shower for me Wednesday! My first one! :) Anyway, it is 3am and i can't sleep because my body is aching so I am going to go watch one of my pvred episodes of Big Brother...night all!

I'm glad they are so understanding and supportive!

Three mom2mom sales this morning with my sister...going to scout out stuff I still need, like the fisher price rock n play sleeper... The room I'll be staying in on the first floor is tiiiiiiny and a basinet or pack and play would be too big.

Sugarlys- glad you are done soon. It's best to take a hint from your body and rest. Trust me once you start to feel that way it only gets worse.

ER- thought you had a crib? Do you mean for baby to room with you at first?
Hope things have settled down at home. Sounds like your sis has been good for you lately.

Blessed- wow, your lining sounds thick! So by Thursday will it be too thick for optimal implantation or just right? I get why you need to remain in a certain frame of mind in order to avoid the extreme sensation of loss it it doesnt turn out. The ladies who treat themselves as pupo, I honestly do not know how they do it. It's definately a loss if it doesn't happen. Nine months ago on my second IUI I lost hope and it became happiness when that test came up positive. I think it was easier to think the worst, in my case anyways. Oh and about the bug, that's gross. Maybe just a fruit fly?

Yeah it's like a baby hammock...

https://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/babygear/products/51903

Just to use for the first few weeks while recovering from the section

Where are my gals at today? I miss you all!
Had a bit of a lazy day, it rained lots, went to the lawyers for final paperwork on sale of old house. It's done on Friday! So relieved...

Hi all! Not much to report..I go in for blood work this morning and the transfer is scheduled for tomorrow. I try to study for my neuro exam on Friday but I'm exhausted when I get home so that should be a scary test! I started the progesterone so my boobs are huge and sore and I haven't been sleeping well..FUN!

Hopeful, glad the house paperwork is getting done, that'll be such a nice relief.

ER, did you talk to your dad?

Sugarlys, are you done with work?

Tainted, Hello! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back