• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Friends

Hey girls!
Yes, I am finished work! And I am very happy with my choice. Feeling much better..my feet aren't as swollen at the end of the day and I am able to nap whenever I need to.
I had a Dr appt yesterday and everything is good...dr is happy with my weight gain and everything else was normal. I have an ultrasound tomorrow because at my last one the placenta was lying low so they are concerned if it hasn't gone up that I would need a c-section.

Blessed - good luck with the transfer! (and with your exam)...wow lots to think about!
Hopeful - that will definitely be a relief once your old house is no longer yours!! Congrats!
ER - hope you are still feeling good....not much longer now. Are you getting nervous?
Tainted - hoping you are enjoying lots of snuggles with that new baby :)

Blessed- tomorrows the big day! Hope it all goes swimmingly well! Test on Friday huh? Good luck, maybe once you aren't spaced out from the transfer you can get a bit of study time in. As for the lack of sleep I have hit the true late pregnancy insomnia. I go to bed and sleep a few hours, them I'm up and tossing and turning for a few, then get a couple more hours and it's time to get up, with me dragging my bones :(

Sugarlys- congrats on being done work. That's great news! As for the low lying placenta, in like 90% of cases it moves and resolves itself without issue. I hope this is the case for you and you don't have to have the section. Time has flown by huh?

Today it's 2w4d to go! Crazy, I doesn't feel like I'm that close. This pregnancy is so different from last time. With him I was ready as of 37 weeks to get the show on the road. This time I just keep moving along, without too much issue.

Omg 5 more days! I'm not nervous yet, I'm just more anxiety ridden about him being born healthy and alive.

It's natural to worry close to the date. Just try to trust the docs know what they are doing. And you really can't help anything by worrying now, save your energy for the big day. Have you spoken to BD yet? Is he going to be in attendance?

My sister will be in the OR with me... He will be there to see the baby after we are out of recovery. He told me he won't be staying the night to help me because his gf isn't comfortable with that. Ooooooooookay, like she has anything to worry about... I just had a baby and I wouldn't want to see him naked anyway... If I did I'd probably crush and twist his balls! Hahahah jk... Kinda.

He keeps telling me he has money for me to help pay off the bills... But I haven't seen him in over 9 or 10 weeks... So at this point I could care less. As long as he signs the affidavit saying he's the father and his name is on the birth certificate, I'll let my attorney go after him for everything... I don't need the stress

Sooooo sorry I've been vacant ladies! It's been a trying 2 weeksish!
My infection got worse I had to go back to the hospital and they had to try 3 different types of anti biotics to try to get a hand of it! And this is all bc of a sneeze I think! It blew a stitch on my inner incision.
Well I'm starting to feel better! :) and NO PUKING!!!!! Hallelujah!
Mom and babe got a touch of something gastro, both are feeling better today but last night... Oh Lordy! I went to bed at 620 this am! Haha!

I am missing Phil quite terribly, and I feel bad that he's missing out on this fabulous boy!

How did the transfer go blessed?
Er girl... You will do famously in the OR!! Are you super excited to meet your little one? The section feels mega weird.. The tugging is the worst part!and it took like 25 minutes! Good luck my dear!
I'll bet your glad the house business is all done, hopeful!
Sugarlys are u gettin bored of the time off yet like I was?

Ok pictures are on Facebook from my phone, but I still can't get down the stairs! If it was only one flight I would be all on that! Lol soooon... Promise!

K bathrobe and feed then off to sleep we hope!

Sounds as though you are lovin life with your boy tainted :) sorry about Phil, when is he back again? Hope everyone is now healthy in your home. :)

Ladies.
Sorry to be the one posting this but Blessed contacted me and informed me she will not be on BnB. Her last embryos did not survive the thaw to transfer. :(
Very sad news and I'm sure she could use our positive thoughts and prayers.
It will be a while I'm sure before she is able to focus on this again (ttc), so let's wish her all the best with her schooling and becoming a doctor :)

Oh no! Tell her I'm so sorry and that I'm keeping her in my thoughts and prayers...she'll be an amazing doctor.

Life is very unfair, and to some of the best people. I hope things get easier for her and K from this point on, as they have had their share of hardship.

On another note, today is my anniversary :) K and I were married 4 years ago today. Crazy to think how fast time goes by. We tried to have kids right away, so goes to show you how thankful I am there is fertility clinics. No ways we would be a family with two kids at this point without them. This is why I feel so hurt for Blessed right now.

Happy Anniversary! Our 4th is next Thursday!
Working in the education system I see the unfair-ness of life...you have all these horrible people giving birth to kids they don't want and can't care for...and then you have people who would be amazing, wonderful parents who can't have kids. Makes me crazy.

I have an ultrasound tonight to see if the placenta has gone up...hopefully it has!!

Oh good luck Sugarlys! When was the last one done? Like I said most cases it resolves itself. Great choice for a marriage month! It's funny, today is raining, but for the past 4 years and 8 years previous sept 20th has been beautiful sunny weather. I'm grabbing Swiss chalet for dinner, as I don't feel like cooking, and it's a special occaision.

Poor girl I know who had a baby boy had her 6 week follow up today. It didn't go so well, as the doc who stitched her tear stitched too far. Now she has to go back and have it re-cut and stitched properly. They basically stitched her hole shut so she can't have sex, wtf right?
I feel so bad for her and I feel that should be reported as doctor error, but shes too nice and shy to complain. Now she has another recovery time to deal with.

Omg that's horrible! How could a doc that does that for a living screw it up in the first place!

Happy anniversary to both of you :) it's a great month for weddings

Had an ultrasound today... Everything looks good for Monday... He's predicted to weigh in at 8pounds 11 ounces.... Holy crap!

Oh ER... Don't worry about the size! Almost a month before Jett was born he was estimated at 6.6 and babies are supposed to gain a pain a week... He was 6.15 so they may be wrong! And they were verrrrry wrong with my sisters twins!
Happy anniversary!!!!!!
I think we will get married in December! I love Christmas and so does Phil! He will be home Wednesday thank goodness! This little boy is so fricken adorable!!! You guys should meet him!!! Lol hey ever thought about skyping??
Sugarlys.. I'm sure you will ok with the placenta! Good luck! Keep us posted
Poor blessed! I feel so terrible for her! If I could pop out a baby for her right now I would! She's a wonderful lady and I am sure her baby will happen just maybe it isn't her time yet... My thoughts and prayers will definitely be with her!

I miss Phil so freakin much! And it's like my sex drive has been turned on with a switch! I didn't think I lost any of my sex drive during pregnancy but well... Haha!!! I'm sure my incisions aren't ready for that but uh... Not sure I care that much!
That of course is not the only reason I want him to come home lol
Ok sleep when the baby sleeps right?!?
Night night girls! :)

Also.... Sewed up her vagina????? Omg!!! I'd die! That's completely terrible! He should have someone sew up his pee hole!
K bed

I think he sewed it not fully shut but very tiny. Crazy though that this happens. I said ' god I hope that doc isn't anywhere near my delivery!' same hospital, so now I'm all friggin nervous.

Oh and my OB checkup today was okay. I waited forever, with child in tow, had to entertain the student resident, then get checked again by my actual OB. Anyways baby's head is 'very low in the pelvis' and next week shell start cervical checks if I'm okay with it. Nothing new to report, except that I am mighty uncomfortable and had sciatic nerve problems this morning. After we got out we werehf hour late for lunch, both me and X grumpy and hungry. I booked my next week one first appt, as I can't deal with that again. It's crap I was there for an hour and a half to see my actual doc for five minutes.
Oh, our old house is closed :) no longer ours to worry about. Life is normal once again, as much as it can be :)

I've learned that first appts rock lol. That's great that the old house closed!!!

The ex told me that he's not sure if he wants to stay the night at the hospital to help out with his son. His gf doesn't feel comfortable with us staying the night in the same room. I can't help but feel sad for my son because his daddy doesn't want to be with him 24/7... It tells me how important his son is to him :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->