Frightened after loses :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
Me and my partner haven't had a very good year. It started off in February when we lost our baby Lucy at 9 days old then in July lost our baby at 15 weeks :( We are very desperate for a child together as I have 2 from previous and he has none. We are just frightened that we can't keep going through this. Iv had bloods and alls fine. They started me on aspirin and high dose of folic acid but seems that didn't work. We have decided to wait until after Xmas but unsure if that will make a difference :(

Firstly I am very sorry for your losses.

It sounds like they were unrelated?

There's every chance that you will have a healthy and happy baby. I know words aren't everything; but I wish you the absolute best and I'm sure it'll happen for you. Try to relax as best you can <3. x

so so sorry for your losses
try to stay positive xx

Sorry for your losses, have you thought about counselling to help you through ttc again?

I am so so sorry for your losses Sammie. There is nothing anyone can say to ease the pain you have been through. I think that you've made the right decision to wait another few months as it sounds like you both need the time to heal and prepare yourselves for a fresh start. You are so brave to carry on. I wish you all the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->