From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Bugaboo ladies, gilt.com is featuring bugaboo this week. Not sure if it's cheaper though but doesn't hurt to check it out.

I love the double mini city jogger. Easy to fold and unfold for me. I bought some clothes already. Not too many since we are still living with my MIL until next month. But, got a crib, stroller, bathtub, blankets, baby playpen, my brest friend for nursing, and a few other things. So want to shop more but going to wait a bit before we get overwhelmed with moving the stuff to the new house.

Cmo, I felt movements between 12 - 14 weeks. It started with light fluttering. Then a couple of kicks. I Think I felt them early since there are 2 of them. You'll know it's baby moving in there. Its definitely a different feeling.

morning ladies, just posting a few of yesterdays pics :)

Hope you're all well today

Attachments

• 14w 1.jpg
    14w 1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 14w 2.jpg
    14w 2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 14w 4.jpg
    14w 4.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 14w.jpg
    14w.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Aw, cute pics star! I like the 4D ones, usually don't see them this early on.

FirstTry - I did live in NYC for a while, haha, but am in Toronto now. Uppababy is EVERYWHERE here. I know the new one can be a double but to be honest, we have no more PGS normal embryos in the freezer, so the only way we are having another baby is to do a whole new fresh cycle and hope for some more (I make very few). It's currently our plan to do so but I really don't want to do more than one more fresh cycle, the last one with OHSS was so bad and hard on my body that I don't see putting myself through this too many more times. So out of superstition I just KNOW that if I buy a stroller that is or can be a double, I'd never get baby #2. My plan is to get the Bugaboo, they have amazing resale value, so if we get lucky with #2, I will sell it and then get a double stroller.

Off to my OB appt. The dog loved having me around for longer this morning.

Nice photos, Star!!!

I know what you mean, 3C. And yes, they do have great resale value! I plan to wait until the end of the year when some stroller manufacturers (like Uppababy) introduce now models and the prior year model goes on sale.

Btw, with DS, I used the snap-n-go with a carseat until he was about 3-4 months old before even buying a stroller. So, there's no rush with one baby.

Finally, I felt a few flutters last week. Then, at 3:30am last night, I woke up to pee and felt baby fluttering all around! I just felt her/him again now!

Finally finally, I'm waiting to hear about the sex. When will they call?!?! Last time, it was 8 days after the test. Today is day 9.

Thank you ladies, cant wait to see the 4d ones at 20 week's too

First, thats so amazing about the flutters, do you think it's because it's your second your feeling them quite early?
Yesterday the lady doing the scan said as its my first would be between 18-21 weeks but I dont want to wait that long!

Thank you ladies, cant wait to see the 4d ones at 20 week's too

First, thats so amazing about the flutters, do you think it's because it's your second your feeling them quite early?
Yesterday the lady doing the scan said as its my first would be between 18-21 weeks but I dont want to wait that long!

Well, I know what to look for now. Flutters can easily be confused with gas or other things moving around in there. But at some point, you'll be really still, you'll know that there's nothing else going on in there, and you'll feel a little push. Just like someone gently touching you, but from the inside. Soon enough!

So, I just found out the sex. It's another boy. I'm going to let myself be a little disappointed now, as I will never have a daughter. Hmph. I'll get over it soon. I'm still thrilled that the baby seems perfectly healthy so far!

Ahh congratulations on your boy first, I think I secretly would like a girl but like you said hes healthy and that's great x

Congrats on another boy FirstTry! I know that a boy/girl combo is probably what most people want but brothers can be so special. My DH and his brother are less than 2 years apart and they may as well have been twins. Just an amazing relationship to see.

My appt went well, perfect blood pressure, pee stick for urine/sugar was fine, heartbeat in the low 150s. Did the blood test for the spina bifida test - not sure if I mentioned by our first trimester screening was all negative, which was great and validated PGS. My c-section has been provisionally scheduled for Wednesday, October 28 which is also kind of neat. I still have my weekly scan requisition but at this point the doctor doesn't think I need to go and I will therefore probably wait until my anatomy scan on June 8. It's less than 3 weeks away, so not too bad!

3C: that's my thought, that DS will be happy that it's a boy.

I'm glad everything is looking good with your little one. Can't believe you already have a delivery date! This is getting real!

Amazing! Maybe you just needed to get that last big bleed in before it stopped completely!

Yayy for no bleeding First! Wanna switch with me so we each can have a boy/girl combo? ahahhahaha. Just kidding. I can understand gender disappointment. Take your time First.

Star, that's one awesome u/s! You'll feel the movement when you least expect it. For me, it's like gurgling stomach but very soft. Felt like a butterfly in my stomach :).

3C, yaay for a good u/s.

Nothing much going on with me. Did a whole day training yesterday and got home exhausted. Today, the babies are super active. Been moving around since this morning. Unfortunately, DH gave me his athlete foot issue!!! ARrrrggghhh..so mad at him now! I hate feeling the itch. I've been moisturizing my stomach like there is no tomorrow because I am trying to avoid feeling the itch.

Sorry about the athletes foot ilt! Not what you need:( good to hear babies are keeping nice and busy though :)
I was Suprised at my last scan how active mine was, flipping over all over the place, was so nice to see after the last one where he/she didn't want to wake up, probably because I had just had kfc ( bad I know but a one off and I was sooo hungry) and then rushed up to hospital as was late so my blood was pumping!

Is anyone else getting headaches? Ive had them on and off throughout but more on the last couple of weeks and they're unbearable, last about 2 day's non stop each time and paracetamols don't help, I know theres not a lot I can sp just having a whinge, it's hard to cope when I'm
At work with one, a dementia home is not a quiet one and not one where you can hardly manage to get a 10 min break In quiet, I dont think I'll last to start of Oct at work like I planned, me more like mod Sept, at tje moment the sooner the better with these headaches!
I reas on another thread the hormones change again at 16 week's so someone was told the headaches should ease up then, I really hope so!

Anyway sorry for my long whinge, how are you all? Any plans for the weekend? X

Aw star sorry to hear about headaches.

I work on a ward and it really busy/constant and heavy, initially I'd planned to work til 36 weeks taking me to mid oct but thinking now I might just last til end of sept! It a lot harder going than I expected!

My plan was start of Oct so about 34 week's but I cant see me making it, I do 4 days at the moment but might do 3 nearer the end, how long will you take off?

Hi everyone :). :flower:

Congrats on having a boy and zero bleeding First. Like you, I'd really like to have one of each. I still don't know the genders - we don't get to find out until next month at the earliest. I'll be happy whatever the outcome as long as they're both healthy.

So how's everyone's bump coming along? I can't wear any of my normal clothes anymore. :rofl:

So who's going with a theme for a nursery if you're preparing one?

Right I'm off to eat again, the hunger pangs are still occurring so I'm trying to eat 5/6 medium meals before bedtime. So far, I still need a bowl of porridge to get me through the night :(.

:wave:

Star I'm hopefully going to take a year off. Looking forward to it!

My plan was start of Oct so about 34 week's but I cant see me making it, I do 4 days at the moment but might do 3 nearer the end, how long will you take off?

I finish work in July. It's looking like I'll be off for just over 2 years minimum. In other words, I'm not going back to work anytime soon. The monthly childcare costs for both of them are at least twice the mortgage.

Sorry about the athletes foot ilt! Not what you need:( good to hear babies are keeping nice and busy though :)
I was Suprised at my last scan how active mine was, flipping over all over the place, was so nice to see after the last one where he/she didn't want to wake up, probably because I had just had kfc ( bad I know but a one off and I was sooo hungry) and then rushed up to hospital as was late so my blood was pumping!

Is anyone else getting headaches? Ive had them on and off throughout but more on the last couple of weeks and they're unbearable, last about 2 day's non stop each time and paracetamols don't help, I know theres not a lot I can sp just having a whinge, it's hard to cope when I'm
At work with one, a dementia home is not a quiet one and not one where you can hardly manage to get a 10 min break In quiet, I dont think I'll last to start of Oct at work like I planned, me more like mod Sept, at tje moment the sooner the better with these headaches!
I reas on another thread the hormones change again at 16 week's so someone was told the headaches should ease up then, I really hope so!

Anyway sorry for my long whinge, how are you all? Any plans for the weekend? X
So sorry about the athletes foot ilt. Hope it heals quickly. I feel you on the tummy itch. What cream are you using? I mix unrefined shea butter, coconut oil and sweet almond oil to make my body cream. Seems to fighting off dry patches so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->