From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

BMW sorry to hear about the stubborn beta. Fx it's 0 next week! You'll be back on this thread again soon! When is the estimated transfer day?

BMW sorry to hear about the stubborn beta. Fx it's 0 next week! You'll be back on this thread again soon! When is the estimated transfer day?

No idea at this point. I'm going to guess it'll be in July sometime. Light years away, it seems.

Good to hear from you beneath, shame about the beta being a pain, keep busy and the time will fly by, like ilt said you will be back here soon xx

Is it just first and ilt that know gender at the moment? Is anyone else not finding out? X

Beneath: that is so frustrating! The waiting and not knowing when or if it's going to work is the most difficult part of this process. But I think you're in great shape with three frosties.

And thank you for the prayers. I think they're working! Just brown spotting now and I felt flutters today!!!

Star: I don't know the sex yet. I think it's 3C whose having a boy.

ILT: amnio at 16 weeks. My Dr called it belts and suspenders (overkill after the PGS), but my DH has tons of anxiety about genetic disorders after our scare with DS. So, I agreed to do the amnio.

Ooh sorry first, thought it was you, how exciting feeling flutters!!

ILT that's amazing news! What a relief! Now time to enjoy and look forward to your baby girls.

First so glad bleeding is stopping!

Congrats, ILT! I had a feeling they were girls! Boy identicals are actually quite a bit more rare (for some reason boy twins have poorer outcomes). You will have so much fun with them!

BMW - July will be here in no time, but I understand how it seems to you that time has slowed to a crawl. It sucks waiting around when you can't do anything to speed up the process.

15 weeks today for me, scan later this afternoon. I always have a bit of scanxiety, at this point it's almost more related to which tech will be doing it - there are two at my OB's office, one is a guy and he is amazing and chatty and wonderful, the other is a woman who I am pretty sure hates her life/job and deals with patients like they are a hassle.

Wow 15 weeks already! Hope you get the friendlier tech!

3chords good luck with scan. So funny u said that, it was a man that scanned me and he was so lovely and spent so much time with us. Def better than any woman!

Didn't get the friendly man tech but scan went great so no complaints! Heart beating away and we could even see his little boy bits! Think I will go back in 2 weeks. :) Will post pic when I get home.

Lovely 3c, cant wait to see pic :)

How is everyones nausea now? I'm still getting it daily though not as bad, also think I had a bit of a migraine last night, never had 1 before but had flashing in front of eyes then a bar headache which ive still got, phoned the midwife amd going for a bp check after work, hate headaches!

How is everyone else today?

Here is the pic:

15-week-scan.jpg

My nausea is much better, almost gone except for here and there during the afternoons. I have had two migraines during the past 15 weeks which is not uncommon for me.

Good pic 3c!!

Star, I still get nausea at least a couple of days/week. I associated it with growth spurt lol.

Had my U/S yesterday. Everything seems to go well except Baby A appears to be my problem child. 2 hours of ultasound later, we were told that Baby A MAY have a club foot. Or, she was just a bit crampy in the uterus. They were having a hard time w/ the feet scans because both babies decided to lay right next to each other and all we saw was a bunch of feet! It took the u/s tech a while to figure out which feet belong to which baby. Then the doctor tried it and he said the same..wow..bunch of feet! But, he said that it looked a bit straight now than the previous u/s pic. So, nothing much to do beside waiting it out. These two crazy kids already! Baby B was nesting her head at the nook of her sister's neck most of the time. At one point, someone kicked the u/s handle off my belly! Attitude already? ahhahahahaah. We are not worried about the possible club foot though. As long as everything else is ok, that's something that we can correct later on. Otherwise, here comes 21 weeks!!! Can't believe I am a bit more than half way there. Each babies weight about 10 oz now :).

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry for the short post. I am just too exhausted today after the long scan yesterday. I'll go back on the post tomorrow :D

Gorgeous pic, 3C!

That is the most adorable story, ILT! Twins are the best!

Omg love all the scans rolling in.
CMo, First & 3chords - so cute! love the scans.
ILT - glad to here the amnio results were good. :) Our last IPS blood test is on the 25th. Soo funny about one of the little ones kicking the ultrasound handle! That's so cool.
BMW - so nice to see you. :hugs: Looks like you guys have a good plan going and are in good hands. You are so sweet that you are always thinking of everyone while waiting for your body to be ready for the next try. Come on HCG!
Star - we're not finding out the sex. While I haven't really had issues with MS, I do have the headaches. :wacko:

AFM - I haven't been able to post in a while. It's nice because work is so crazy & I have been so tired at the end of the day that time is just flying by, but I haven't even had a chance to look at my personal email until today. Grateful for the long weekend. My due date was moved up a little - so I'm 14.5 weeks!

Attachments

• 2015-05-08 14.10.20.jpg
    2015-05-08 14.10.20.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi guys,

Had scan on weds and that went really well. Baby was kicking it's legs loads, was mesmerizing but equally hard to associate that what we were seeing on the screen was actually inside me! Baby measuring 2 days ahead the ivf due date so glad my sickness hasn't had a detrimental effect on their growth. I'm totally confused about how far along I am now tho, am I still 13 weeks and 3 days or have I moved on to 13 weeks and 5 days?

Glad to see everyone's doing well. My sickness is slowly easing but evenings are the worst so still no social life. It's definitely linked to the metal taste I've been getting as I don't seem to have the taste so bad during my better moments.

Hugs to everyone x x

Hi guys,

Had scan on weds and that went really well. Baby was kicking it's legs loads, was mesmerizing but equally hard to associate that what we were seeing on the screen was actually inside me! Baby measuring 2 days ahead the ivf due date so glad my sickness hasn't had a detrimental effect on their growth. I'm totally confused about how far along I am now tho, am I still 13 weeks and 3 days or have I moved on to 13 weeks and 5 days?

Glad to see everyone's doing well. My sickness is slowly easing but evenings are the worst so still no social life. It's definitely linked to the metal taste I've been getting as I don't seem to have the taste so bad during my better moments.

Hugs to everyone x x

You're still 13w3d. Soon, all our baby's sizes will begin to differ, based on how tall their parents are.

Get used to no social life ;) Seriously, once you feel better, get all the late nights, spontaneous excursions, and lazy Sundays that you can. They disappear once you're a mommy!

Cute pic rosina :)

Bump I would say the same as first, both scans ive had they have said they go by ivf date as its more accurate, I was 3 day's behind last scan, next scan tomorrow at complete, it said allow 2 hours fot appointment so hope to get a good lomg look at baby
Glad the ms is easing up for you a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->