From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Oh mo, I'm so so sorry, honestly dont know what to say, I'm heartbroken for you, this is so unfair :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

MoBaby I am so, so sad for you. I was completely sure this was your #2. :(

Me too.. My betas were amazing, the embryo was amazing, the transfer was perfect. We aren't sure what happened. I doubt the blood work will be conclusive. My theory is it was probably a female fetus and all my mc's have been females. I think I have a condition where I can't carry females and my body rejects them. So I feel like that's what happened. I'm at a loss. Im glad I have ds to cuddle with tonight.

Yes, spend the evening with him, hope he gives you lots of tight little hugs.

You know, I didn't have a single normal female embryo when we did PGS. Not only were the females abnormal but they were seriously complex abnormal. The two normals were both boys and the other boy abnormals were not as significantly abnormal. Your betas were crazy high, do you think that might have signalled something was off? I just don't know what to think, I'm still stunned at your post. :(

My son was high like that too. I was 691 at 11dpt and over 2500 2 days later. My prior miscarriage I was 379 at 10dpt and 12dpt over 2200. The re believes I developed a huge bleed/sch which was the huge clot I passed then it caused the sac to be sheared off when it came off. It adds up b/c I passed the clot then minutes later the sac. My progesterone was checked today and it was at 39 (due to concern the PIO may have been bad or something).

Mo I'm so sorry. Totally gutted for you! Xx

Massive :hugs: Mo. So very sorry to hear that. This is so unfair. My OB did tell me the same thing yours did. SCH could cause miscarriage because it dislodged the sac. Unfortunately, they don't know what caused the SCH. This sucks. I am here if you need to rant or anything. Wish we live closer. :hugs:

Hello ladies, when you started to feel movement was it often? I swear I felt something Thursday night as I was laying in bed on my left side, I think it was it as it was to the side and wouldn't really feel it to front yet due to anterior placenta and I think the pressure of me laying on side made it easier to feel but dont think ive felt anything since, could it have been movement?

Hope your all well

Thinking of you mo xxx

I felt something weird starting about where you are star. I bet it is movement! It will get more frequent in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you mo, just unsure with the anterior placenta probably why I havent felt anything since as would need to be to the side
How are you doing?

I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Still kinda shocked.
I had anterior placenta too :)

Right ladies I'm about to start with the first of my stupid questions......

Today's topic: bottle sterilisers

I'm planning to try breast feeding but probably more keen to express if possible. Been looking at sterilisers, do I need to get the same bottles as steriliser? Ie if I buy the tommee tippee steriliser do I need to get the matching bottles?

And....if I express what do I express into? Straight into bottles or do you get collection bottles?

I clearly know nothing here, please help me!!

Cmo Breast pumps have bottles designed for them to pump into. You can usually use the bottle you pump Into to feed with if your LO will take that nipple. My tommee tippee sterilizer works with any bottle. Lo wouldnt take to tt bottles but did the medela ones that came with the pump so we bought more of those.

Breast feeding is easier than expressing well after you figure it out. So many parts and such when you pump. Obviously if you work then you'll have to express.

So could I express into the bottle that comes with the pump then pour it into other bottles?

Yes you could. There are even bags that hook to some pumps for storage you can pump Into but most will come with collection supplies. I would express into the bottles and store it in the fridge or pour it into the freezer storage bags (2-3oz at a time).

I didnt really know all that but have tomme tippee bottles as my sister have them to me so I got a steriliser half price in mothercare the same and will get the pump too as like you cmo I want to breastfeed and express if possible, my sister's had a nightmare getting her lo on bottle so I dont want to leave it too long, thank you mo that helps xx

So how long can you store in fridge for and how long in the freezer?

Star I'm the same as you. Worried about baby not taking a bottle so I'd like to try get him/her used to both early on.

4-6 hours at room temp
7 days in fridge
7 months in freezer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back