From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

star25 - that's a really pretty name. :)

We are going with Henry Niko.

Lovely names guys.

We're still debating but think a boy will be Ryan Stephen and girl either Emily Anne or Lily Anne. Both middle names after family members. Such a responsibility picking a name!

Love Henry niko, flows so well :)

We had decided on Emily a while ago as was my nans name and it's my sister's name so I just changed my name as wanted something different but I love it

I dont like it when people you know ask about names though as you want to keep some things for yourself, I just say we haven't thought of any yet!

Well ladies here's my wee babe today at scan. Boy or girl?? Any guesses?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
Think I've managed to upload another....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
Ahh how cute! I'm going to say girl :) x

I meant to say Emily is my sister's middle name not her actual name, would have been werid if I'd used that!

How is everyone today?

Gabrielle and Arianne were born yesterday at 5:56 and 5:58pm UK time.

I'm sore in bed here. C-section. Will write later xxx.

Congratulations faith!! Hope you're all doing well. Get plenty rest. Can't wait to hear more when your feeling up to it!

I'm good star, how are you? Sooooo impatient to meet baby now after scan yesterday. All felt so real being able to see it actually looking like a baby and to see all its wee features. Could see its wee mouth moving and see fingers. Feel like I love him/her even more than I did before I went in. Such a strange but good feeling!

Congrats faith! Beautiful names and go well together. Hope you are coping post-surgery. I know you must be sore (I have had 2 myomectomies, basically same as c-section) and it hurts to laugh, sneeze, cough, get up, ugh. I am hoping your recovery is quick and I bet seeing the babies helps. :)

Congratulations faith, so pleased to see your lovely news! hope you can get lots of rest and you and babies are well, love the names!

Cmo, I'm achy as anything today, had about 4 hours sleep partly from weeing so much, aching and general insomnia! I'm at work now doing a cooking shift and my hips and legs feel like they're breaking! Definitely using pillow in between the knees tonight!
I cannot wait for Nov!

Hi all, how is everyone?

Thinking of our 4 twin girls and hope they're doing well and mummies :)

Ive just been signed off work for 2 weeks because of sciatica and back pain, got to go bk to Dr next week to be referred to physio and she will also sign me off dor my final week so I now no longer have work and it's a relief! I was so worried about making it worse so happy now I can rest, Dr said it could make birth harder so making it worse is not something I want to risk

Dh is taking me away for a long weekend with forest holidays and booked a mummy to be pampering session for 2 hours so I'm hoping that will help

Last night went to first antenatal class which was helpful and interesting, just cant wait!
Hope you're all well

star - that's great that you get a break! I have also developed sciatica in my right hip, but at this point it is not bothering me on a daily basis so I am hoping it stays this way. I am torn about work - on the one hand I feel very tired/sleepy and it's a drag going in and making it through 8-9 hrs every day. On the other hand, I am not a good "sit at home" person, I just get very antsy and I feel like the last 55 (!!) days would feel like an eternity. So I kind of seesaw between what I want to do.

I know what you mean, I was debating whether to go off sick or not but I'm in so much pain after each shift it just wasnt worth it, do what you think is best, we'll be off soon anyway so make the most of it!
I'm going to concentrate on getting everything ready, exercising on my ball and learning all I can about everything!

How is your nursery? All set up? I really want to finish ours within the next 10 days.

Aw star sorry to hear about your sciatica but glad u've been signed off so you can rest! I've got 6 weeks left to work, don't know how I'll get through it!

Been also thinking about these 4 baby girls we have so far and wondering how they're doing! Has anyone heard from Ilt?

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been off BnB for a while. I did find a little time to write my birth story and posted it last week. The twins are still in NICU. Hopefully they can come home in a week or two. We are learning how to breastfeed. We all get better these past 3 days. Unfortunately that means that I'm on the rocking chair for at least 1.5 hr every 3 hrs 4x/day. Plus, I have to pump after that because my BBs are producing more milk. I'll try to catch up soon.

Faith, I haven't flip to the page prior to this but it looks like a congratulations is in order. Congrats!

3c, the nursery isnt even started yet :( I'm trying to sell my bed and bedside tables so I can move the bigger spare room furniture to my room then the single bed and furniture currently in the nursery to the other spare room! Also dh has a busy week this week as theres a music festival where we live and as a taxi driver he can earn a lot in 4 days, enough to last 3 months so he can take good time off after birth so hes waiting to get this week out the way and take next week off to start the nursery ( I hope!)

Ilt, so glad to hear you are doing well and soon be home with babies, do you have names yet? Sending you all hugs xx

I had to go to maternity yesterday to be monitored for less movement again, after 20 mins they werent happy enough with the results so had to drink cold water and wait a bit longer tok they were happy, she was just been a monkey but had hardly moved from the night before and nothing during the night, shes going to be trouble!
I'll be so much calmer when shes here, final 10 week countdown!

Hey ladies

Ilt glad you and the babies are doing well!

Not much happening here....desperately counting downtown finish work! 5 weeks today, the end is almost in sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->