From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

hey ladies how are you all? any symptoms???

Hi oliv, If I've ov'd it's only just yesterday or the day before. I've been slightly cramping since and still there today. My cervixs is high and firm so assume I have know ovulated.

Just wish this was my cycle for a bfp, I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.
It's heed excactly 1 year since I came of the depo injection so will be going back to doc's soon if I don't get pregnant.

How are you? And symptoms? When is AF due for you?

G x

Oh I hope this is your month too!! If not hopefully the doctors can give you some help!!

I dont think I caught the eggy this month :( I had EWCM about 4/5 days before we DTD...

AF is due around Sunday/Monday

Oh I hope this is your month too!! If not hopefully the doctors can give you some help!!

I dont think I caught the eggy this month :( I had EWCM about 4/5 days before we DTD...

AF is due around Sunday/Monday

I hope so to I'll be going to the doc's arm'd with my charts sk they can attempt turn me away and say oh try this and that.
I would love to conceive naturaly tho tbh! This DH would prefer that aswell

Il just waiting on my chart making a move so I can relax knowing I've ovulated although I had EWCM and positive opk on CD 16/17 my temp stayed the excact same from yesterday till today FX'd.

You could have still caught the eggy I had EWCM a few days before I assume I've ovulated. DH and I didn't bed much at all this cycle either, just both been shattered with work and working diff shifts. But there's always hope till he witch shows.

G x

Amz.. How are you getting on where abouts in your cycle are you?
How did the move turn out hopefully all went well with not much stress.

G x

Hi,
olive - how have you been? Hope AF has still stayed away, I've got a feeling yoI'll get that BFP this month:) I'm keeping my fx'd for you.

Amz - how's things with you? How far in our cycle are you know?

I'm 4dpo ladies, can't wait to see the results at the end if my 2ww prayi b it will be a BFP :)

Gx

hi Gx AF still hasnt arrived and apart from tender boobs iv no sign of her!!

im feeling really run down the last two days, sore throat and very tied.

Did you get to BD around ov?

Hi oliv, your signs look promising for pregnancy, have you tested??

Yes DH and I bed'd but not as much as I would have liked.
I seen to be symptom spotting already at 5dpo..
That my cramping just gone lastnight which was there since before ov,
I've been feeling so dizzy the past 2day and very sickly, last night as I showered I throw up in the shower disgusting I know but it was so out of know where..
And today I've noticed that my nipples look realy dark brown, only at the very center??

G x

I havnt tested yet going to give it a few days and see.

oh its sounding very good for you. fingers crossed x

Get testing girl, give me some hope please.. Since you said you didn't think you and DH had done enought with your friend being unwell..

I can't stop actualy prayine that I just get my BFP this month..

G x

Get testing girl, give me some hope please.. Since you said you didn't think you and DH had done enought with your friend being unwell..

I can't stop actualy prayine that I just get my BFP this month..

G x

Hi ladies, sorry I have been missing the last week! The move went ok just been so busy! I'm out this month AF turned up on Friday as suspected! I have ordered a thermometer and opks and some concieve plus! I really want a december bfp!

Have any of you tested! FX for you all

Xo

Hi amz, so sorry that AF has arrived at your doorstep.
That brill that the move has went well and you settled. Hope the luck of your new home brings you that well deserved BFP

G x

I'm feeling very weird, I actualy feel pregnant?? Totaly weird since I'm only 5dpo..
I'm not thinking of it just know tho far to early and I don't want together my hopes up..

Keep everything crossed for me ladies.

G x

everything crossed for both of you, Gx & Oliv! I want a Christmas BFP too Amz!

Ah G! I have everything crossed for you! :)

Foosh - I hope Santa brings us both BFP's :)

Gx some women just know from the moment they conceive!!!

I think im out Im having alittle bit of cramping and AF is due today!!

Amz and Foosh I hope Santa is really good to you and everybody who doesnt get their BFP this month.

How amazing would it be to be able to tell your OH that your pregnant on christmas morning!! :D

I got my first BFP on Dec 16 2009, I would love a repeat. It was so wonderful and put us both in a fantastic mood for the holiday season. Super hard not to tell the whole family, but worth it for sure.

Oh that would be amazing to have a repeat of that!!

Hi ladies, how are we all.

Oliv you are never out till the itch actualy arrives.. Crampy is also a pregnancy sign.

Amz how are you feeling. Got anything new planned for this coming cycle?

You too fooshy, planning anything different?

I so hope wee all get that BFP from Santa, I'd love to suprice DH with a tiny pair of baby booties on Christmas day.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->