From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Im out Ladies!! AF got me this morning :( maybe Santa will be good to us all this year :)

Im not going to be sad about it just going to concentrate on this cycle but I wish I wasnt in work right now!!

Sorry Oliv, I wish we had all gotten our BFPs already and we were just counting down to d day! Hopefully it is a VERY merry christmas for us all =)

Gx, I think this cycle I probably will try not to pay too much attention to temping (maybe every third day) and CM/CP... Sometimes I think I get too caught up in it all. With work and Jacob it is exhausting.

Have a great day ladies

I'm sorry AF caught you too Oliv.

I think I am going to just try the conceive plus this month and go with the flow. I have exams at the beginning on December so hopefully that will keep my mind off it again.

where do you ladies buy your conceive plus?

I have ordered my online. https://www.uk-fertility-solutions.com/conceive-plus-vaginal-lubricant---75ml-tube-154-p.asp

but you can get it from boots I think.

Hi oliv sorry AF got you.. I got my conceive plus from amzon, have never used it but you do got it in some boots stores.

My temp has dropped the past 2days, but still above tge cover-line..

Hope it's nothing to worry about.

G x

Gx it could be an implantation dip!!!!

Aw I hope so and that it goes back up tomorro..

G x

me too ill be keeping an eye on your chart!! Im going to try really hard to keep up with my charting this month

Aw I hope so and that it goes back up tomorro..

G x

Gx i just looked at your chart and your temp went back up!!!! that has to be a good sign

Thanks oliv, yes I hope it stays on the rise .. Fx'd

g x

when is AF due? when are you going to test??

G your chart looks really promising. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Thanks amz, have you decided to try conceive plus? Or temp?

AF is due on 24th today is 8dpo, I'm not planning to test till after she's late, as a BFN would destroy me this month as this is 1year of TTC..

How are use both getting on in your cycles.

I'm trying to stay hopefull, cramp when way the smorning that was since 2/3days before I ov'd, but it's back ever so slightly, and my nipples are sensitive when I brush my hands across them.. Also very weird for me but I'm still real dry ??

G x

I have decided to use it yes. I got a dispatch email this afternoon so hopefully get started on Friday. Bought a new batch of opk strips and a bbt therm. The whole hog. ha!

CD6 for me today. So hopefully Friday isnt too late to start.

ooooohhhhh Gx its gone back up again. this is looking so good

Ooh oliv I know hope I a good sign keeping everything crossed..

My only worry is that CM is still dry even after me and DH have bed'd??
My CP has also been high since before ov.

How are you doing? You to amz?
G x

im really not an expert on cm so would like to say thats good or bad. have you tried asking in the TWW??

Im ok AF is starting to go now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->