From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

CM & CP are different for everyone, even for every pregnancy. Though I suspect that if you ask in the TWW people will tell you that loads of creamy CM is the most common for early pregnancy. When I fell pregnant with Jacob though, I didn't notice any CM.

Fx'd for you ladies still!

G your chart looks really good. FX'd. Im ok. AF has gone and apparently the conceive plus has arrived today along with opk's and therm. The OH better watch out tonight ;)

Thanks girls for the support and looking at my chart,

Fooshy - how's your cycle going? AF must be due to leave and day know.

Amz - I'm sure if youDH is anything like mine he will be loving you pouncing on him when he walks throuht the door ha.

Oliv - I see your charting again :), good I love having a look at everyones charts see how they are getting on.

Ladies I'm scared I'm going to break my own heart, I just can't to thinking thus us my month i must be pregnant.. I keep telling myself to stop before it gets out of hand!
I've git a sharp pain in right ovary, tugging behind belly button..

If thus is not my month il be going back to the doc's in December, and trying out my conceive plus that I bought a few months back

g x

G, I have my fingers crossed for you! It looks very promising! BFP or not we will all be here to support you :)

Thanks amz, the support form use ladies since we met in september has been amazing .

G x

I have had only a little bit of spotting everyday since Saturday night. I only had a few hours of heavier bleed, everything else has been just when I wipe... I am so confused but will just go on with the cycle like normal. My temps are higher than normal for this time too. Maybe I have a cyst again... *shrug* Time will tell, I'm not going to worry about it.

G- just let yourself be happy. Right now the hope and happy feelings are what you want and need. It is your month. =)

Amz- glad AF has gone.

Oliv- good on you for trying charting again

Your chart is still high Gx!! Iv read loads of places that tugging behind the bellybutton is a good sign. Of this is not your month we are all still here for you!!! xx

Yeah when i chart i feel like i have some input in what is happening in my cycle lol

Yeah I know what you mean there Oliv.

Oh and bdw the Conceive plus seems to be working a treat ;)

Im clueless what does the conceive plus do??

Apparently it mimics EWCM and it is a really sperm friendly lubricant so helps the little swimmers :)

Hello ladies, how is everyone feeling today.. 11 dpo for my, temp went up today :).

G x

Wow ur chat is looking so good G!

I'm just sitting waaiting for ovulation! No signs yet tho! Got a slight line on opk this morn so fx!

X

Good luck amz get lots of :sex: in

Gx

G I see your temp went up again today! How are you feeling?

X

Hi amz, I feel slight AF cramps but my bb's at me nipples are sore. And under armpits! Just a waiting game know, AF die Thursday.

How are you? And sign of ovulation ?

G x

Ahhh when are you planning on testing?

No sign yet. I've had a pretty busy weekend so havent really thought about it much.

Hey oliv, how are you today?

Amz I don't have anyplans at all to test only test if AF is well and truely late .

G x

hey girls.

Im ok nothing much happening with me!!

Gx When is AF due? Your chart looks so good

Amz do you temp?

Oliv - I started temping on Friday so not really much to look at atm.

G - I have everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->