From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Sorry, Gx :hugs:

We had an emotional day. Our friend left his wife and is trying to get custody of their son. He has the baby but the mother has all of the stuff, so we drove out, just over an hour, to bring some clothes and stuff our son isn't using. We really hope things get better for them soon.

:hugs: sorry Gx Im on CD9 today. Its flying by already. We move a week tomorrow so Im so tired and stressed about that I'm writing us off for this month already!

Aww im sorry gx lets hope this cycle is our lucky 1.

Ff predicts me to ov tomorow

Thanks ladies, looking foward to a new cycle, last cycle flew past tillthe 2ww so I'm just going to not stress this time again.

Fooshy - hope this get better for your friend, so sad!

Amz - that's great you've got the move to look foward to keep your mind off TTC I bet since your doulting it will happen this cycle ypu will get pregnant.

Oliv - wooooow your cycle is flying by due to ov already! Get :sex: girl!!

G x

I feel the flu coming on. i could cry

Awww oliv hopefully not, I'm felony terrible to but that's expected due to having AF.. Went to bed at 3pm till 8 had some soup know back in bed with hot water bottle and a chocolate bar haha..

You need to get :sex: girl no time for flu just yet ha!

G x

Oh no ladies!! Get some orange juice and vitamin c drops! Fight off those colds.

seems it was just a one day thing :D feel all good now!!!

We had bad floodings in Dublin yesterday was terrible I got home just before our road started to flood

Hi ladies!

I have been bouncing back and forth between this thread and another of women who are (or were) cycling around the same time as us. There are about 7 of us in that thread. Anyway, I was wondering if you ladies wanted to join us over there, since we are all around the same time? Some of the women have gotten bfps (3 so far) and it is a super lovely group of ladies, so you (being all super lovely yourselves) should all get on really well.

If you want to it is located HERE

If you don't want, that is good too, I will keep doing what I'm doing. :flower:

seems it was just a one day thing :D feel all good now!!!

We had bad floodings in Dublin yesterday was terrible I got home just before our road started to flood

That great news that you didn't catch a cold, hope the flooding isn't to bad.

G x

Hi ladies!

I have been bouncing back and forth between this thread and another of women who are (or were) cycling around the same time as us. There are about 7 of us in that thread. Anyway, I was wondering if you ladies wanted to join us over there, since we are all around the same time? Some of the women have gotten bfps (3 so far) and it is a super lovely group of ladies, so you (being all super lovely yourselves) should all get on really well.

If you want to it is located HERE

If you don't want, that is good too, I will keep doing what I'm doing. :flower:

That sounds great fooshy, I'll pop over have a wee read and catch up on everyone.

G x

CD 4 AF is on her way out .. Yippee will be getting a hope of DH tonight hopefully.

G x

G Im glad AF is leaving :) I'll be doing the same tonight too.

Gx so glad you can get back down to it lol I had lots of creamy cm today and we bd :D

just thought id ask, do you chart?

g x

I do chart, but not religiously. I chart my CP, CM and BD but temping seems to be a little off for me but may start again next month. Have done OPK's the last 2 months to confirm ovulation but this month I'm not bothering until we have moved. We move on Tuesday so hopefully we can start doing the whole lot. x

CD14 for me today and I think I ov'd. That is a day earlier then last cycle...but I could be wrong and will ov tomorrow. We bd'd extra anyway =)

Have a wonderful Thursday (yay for Friday tomorrow)

just thought id ask, do you chart?

g x

I do chart, but not religiously. I chart my CP, CM and BD but temping seems to be a little off for me but may start again next month. Have done OPK's the last 2 months to confirm ovulation but this month I'm not bothering until we have moved. We move on Tuesday so hopefully we can start doing the whole lot. x

I've just started temping, it can be a pain.. I sometimes dream about it then when I wake I think i've temp'd already lol.

I just do opk's around ov to confirm withe temp .

G x

Amz hope every this goes okai with the move on tuesday. I bet you get your bfp this cycle because you'll not be bothering cause the move and stuff, they do say the less you try the better..
I've tryed taking that advice, but as DH says sometimes I'm a bit OCD when it comes to TTC ha.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->