From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Amz hope every this goes okai with the move on tuesday. I bet you get your bfp this cycle because you'll not be bothering cause the move and stuff, they do say the less you try the better..
I've tryed taking that advice, but as DH says sometimes I'm a bit OCD when it comes to TTC ha.

G x

Thanks G. :) I hope we all get our BFP this cycle. OH thinks we will get an Xmas BFP. FX'd

Hi oliv, how have you been cd14 flying by.. I see you haven't added your temps in a few days, hope all is well,

I'm at cd 8 and having a horrible time tbh :(

Not had the greatest amount of time to bed. I'm a little worried tho ladies? I started checking my CM/CP after AF CD 6 so expected spotting but had the same CD 7&8 tbh it's not spotting but quite thick brown? I've never experiance this before other than when I got first AF after depo? My CP is totaly unreachable. Do you think it could be down to the fact I thought lSt cycle was first time ov? So AF was a real period? I'm a bit worried :(.. So sorry for the TMI..

G x

Amz, how ar you? You entered the 2ww yet? Hope every this is going ok pending you move on Tuesday.

G x

Hi Gx, are you getting the brown mucous on you undies or on tp when you wipe? Or is it just when you check your CP/CM? Either way I think you are right about it being because you got a "proper" AF, brown means it is old blood that is trying to clear out. Hopefully it stops shortly. The other thing I was thinking is that, if you only see it when checking your CP/CM and this is the first month you are doing that, it is quite possible that is normal for you but you just haven't been sticking your fingers in there to find it before. :flower:

Hi Gx, are you getting the brown mucous on you undies or on tp when you wipe? Or is it just when you check your CP/CM? Either way I think you are right about it being because you got a "proper" AF, brown means it is old blood that is trying to clear out. Hopefully it stops shortly. The other thing I was thinking is that, if you only see it when checking your CP/CM and this is the first month you are doing that, it is quite possible that is normal for you but you just haven't been sticking your fingers in there to find it before. :flower:

Hi fooshy, I only seems to be when I check CM I've been checking CM for months know so I know that's not normal for me. I hope it old blood because I've ov'd for the first time.

G x

Amz, how ar you? You entered the 2ww yet? Hope every this is going ok pending you move on Tuesday.

G x

Hi G. Moving plans are going ok atm.(FX) I have been so busy running round I havent even thought about TTC. I am on CD16 today and I think I am about 6/7dpo. Feel totally normal apart from have lots of really thick cm and cp is still really really high but hard.

How are all you ladies feeling?

Good stuff amz, glad the move is looking okai. Hope you are not too stressed.
I'm feeling great and CD 9 my chart is a little weird tho my temp dropped loads today and have watery CM but it's way to earty for ov?

G x

Good stuff amz, glad the move is looking okai. Hope you are not too stressed.
I'm feeling great and CD 9 my chart is a little weird tho my temp dropped loads today and have watery CM but it's way to earty for ov?

G x

hi ladies i hope you are all ok.

We have only got to bd once this cycle so i know im out. I havnt been charting because i had to rush to america to be with my best friend as she is really unwell and im only home today

oh dear, i hope your friend is okay now! :hugs:

It sucks that you feel you are out but maybe now you can relax and focus on your friend.

Sorry to here about your friend, hope she is doing okai know.

I still hope that the witch doesn't get you.

G x

Oh no Oliv, hope your friend is ok! Just remember is only takes one little swimmer.:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing today? The move went pretty smootly not had a chance to get and BD in for good measure as I've been so tired.

Found out today my cousin is pregnant with her 2nd! As much as I should be happy, some ppeople it comes so easily for. Also my sister had her eggs reimplanted for her first course of IVF yesterday. Id love for it to work for her first time and it would be even better to try and have them about the same time! FX!

How is your friend now Oliv?

TGIF :)

Hi amz glas the move went good, sorry to here that your a bit unhappy with finding out about you cousins pregnancy, I know excactly how you feel 2months ago me frend and sis in law found out they where precnant I was like the green eye monster. Then last month my best friend had a baby boy!! It's so had when you know that you want it so bad and it's happening so easily for others.

Oliv how are you not heard a lot form you? Hope all is well , is your friend okai?

How far are both yousin your cycle?

Fooshy how have you been keeping? Charts looking good hun. Won't be long till you are getting that bfp :). How's jacob? I how are yu getting on I'm your new job know?

I'm on CD 14 so will hopefully be oving soon. Trying to stay relax'd. Have been using opk to confirm with checking CM. But will stio checking CM&CP after ov.

Hope every one has lovely plans for tonight. Have a great bonfire night.

G x

Hey amz & oliv, how are you both? Hope all is well and AF is staying away from both use.

I look to be just about to ov, got and almost positive opk yesterday and positive one today so in the tonight or tomorro hopefully.

G x

Hi ladies how are you all?

Gx i hope your getting down to bding now!!!

Im back now my friend is so much better thanks

Oliv that's fantastic news about your friend? How are you getting on? How meny dpo are you?

I've been trying to get some bedding in, hope it enought!

G x

Fingers crossed for you gx

Iv no idea how many dpo i am. I havnt been charting but i know af is due this weekend

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA the last week! Have been so busy with the move! Finally pretty much settled in now. How are you all doing? I am due AF tomorrow so FX she doesn't show!!

Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->