From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Good morning ladies! Amz I should be oving soon too. Gx, I definitely have my fingers and toes crossed for you! Not my legs though.... see above comment on oving soon =P

Oliv, you should be oving soon too, right? Your chart ticker says CD 7, is that accurate?

Hi ladies, I hope we all get this BFP before Christmas. Wouldn't that just be amazing..

13dpo and feeling ok tbh, stuffy noes and realy sore throat, bb's are begining to get sore but the cramp hasn't came to much today that gosh!!
Thanks for wishing me luck girls, my AF could come anywhere from now / 24th?? But I decided that I'll will not test untill 28th if AF doesn't show.

I'm excited for all the ovulating that about to start happening :) get :sex: ladies..

Amz you should post your chart in your sig's i love looking at everyones chart.

G x

I will try and figure out how to do that! ha

Morning ladies. How are you all feeling today?
Hopefully my chart should be on my signature now :) FX

Morning!!!

Amz i see your chart, that was a HUGE drop in temp is that correct??

Yeah seems to be. I was like woah and then took it again and got the same. Im new to this temping stuff so just gonna go with it for now.

That could be ovualtion Amz!! Get BDing :D

FX :D Cant wait to get home from work.

How are u getting on?

haha your OH will be pounced on :thumbup:

im doing ok had some very sore poking pains in my ribs yesterday and last night dunno what was going on.... Think i should be Oving this weekend which is perfect as OH and I are off to a hotel for the weekend :happydance:

Afternoon Ladies

How are we all doing??

Gx is it time to test yet lol

Hello oliv, I'm doing ok.. I've got a cold so had a terrible sleep last night so didn't temp today. I've decided not to test.. 15 dpo today AF due tomorro so will just see what happens, I've been a little crampy today so losing hope.

How are you and amz doing ?

G x

dont lose hope Gx your chart looks great so far!!!

Im doing ok, Iv been so emmm horny the last few days but OH has been away on football trials so havnt been able to BD. hes home today and bringing me shopping followed by some baby making lol

Well that's great that DH is back tonight as you must be due to ov so need to be geting plenty on :sex: !!

I'm trying to keep positive as AF hasn't shown. Also my cervix is high and sort, heard that's a good thing? Plus loads of people have said that my cold and toothache could also be a great early sign.. I'll just be here waiting it out will the witch is truely late

g x

flu like symptoms are a good sign!! Im not sure about the cervix as i dont check mine!!

Hi Ladies.

G - I still have my fingers crossed for you. A cold is deffo a good sign

Oliv - thats good your OH is back :)

I'm feeling a bit rubbish today. Got another positive on OPK today but temp stayed the same. Either way I'll jump on OH when I get in from work.

xo

DH and I are going for some dinner tonight, so least that will keep my mind off overthinking everything for 1 more day and I'll just see if the witch shows tomorro.
If she's late I'll wait till 28 to test coz I've not been anylonger that a 35 day cycle and the 27 will be day 35/36.

G x

i dunno how you have the self controll not to test lol id have done about 5 by now lol

Ooh everyone seems to be bedding tonight, think I'll jump on DH just for the fun of it, like to keep things active even in the TWW so DH doesn't thing I only want to bed at ov..

Amz sorry you don't feel great. I don't think the temp thing is anything to worry about,

G x

Oliv I think it's more I don't want to only see one line that would be so heart breaking. I'd rather just hang in there and hope the witch stays away..

Fooshy - how have you been keeping? Any sign of ov yet ?

Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->