From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

I know what you mean G i hate that sight but im just so impatient

All my other cycle I've always tested and got negative's so I'm not doi g it this cycle.

Am away to start getting ready for a night out with DH..

Mind get jumping on those DH ladies..

G x

Have a lovely night ladies. Our OH's are deffo getting lucky tonight ;) xx

Getting sick is no fun, has it started to get cold where you are Gx? I'll hold out hope for you, cramping happens if you are preggo too...

I haven't been temping or checking CM/CP just like I had planned; nice and relaxed! I did take a temp the other morning though and while DH was down "there" he poked around a bit...and then insisted that we bd. I think I am on CD12 or 13 now, not sure which, and I usually ov around 14 or 15. DS has figured out two new words and the instances in which to use them, "wow" and "whoa". He says "whoa" when he sneezes or falls or drops something and says "woooow" when someone tells him a story or shows him something. It makes me smile, thought I would share.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Thanks ladies dinner with DH was lovely..

Fooshy your little one sounds soo cute. The weather is defo changing in the UK no snow yet, which is good, but been realy rainy and cold.
I'm planning in the relax'd approch December is I don't get a BFP this cycle.. Plus going to go to the doc for a hormone test just to make sure everything is ok, as that's been 1year TTC ..

G x

Whoa! When I posted this morning I thought I was posting right after Gx said she had a bad night's sleep! It would appear there was a LOT between that and when my post actually went through!

It definitely sounds like everyone on here will have super happy OHs for the next little while! Haha Have fun bding tonight ladies, I know I will!!!

Ooh ladies for the first time I have the urg to test .. I'm trying to stick to my guns and not test till AF is late coz I know if I test I'll get BFN :(.

So think I may need to give my self an early night.
I've only got 1 test in the house a CB Digi which I was saving till I got a faint line,

Argggg :).

G x

I would have gone through about 10 by now G! You did say you would wait for thursday.... Its thursdaay! Get testing :)

G - I see your temps gone up again. Surely thats a good sign right? xx

G you said AF is due today and by my understanding temps should drop when AF is going to arrive and yours has gone up so def a POSITIVE sign!!!

I didnt get to BD last night as we got home from shopping at 10pm and i fell asleep on the sofa untill half 12!!!

Hope you all had a good night

Hi ladies yes i know I was a bit shocked that my temp went up.
But I also do have a bit of a cold mind so I'm going to see what my temp does tomorro incase it's the flu that's giving me a high temp.

AF still not here not realy been that's crampy either tbh but my bb's are killing me .. Owwch :(

how are you ladies doing today? And ov yet..

Oliv I didn't get the time to bed either last night, after dinner DH wanted to watch the football and I was so tempted to test but I went to bed early to stop myself ha.

G x

Sore bbs is good! I'm proud of you for not testing! It's so hard but if you can just put it off for a day it can make a huge difference...and it is easier to put off when you tell yourself you can do it tomorrow, and if you keep telling yourself that you will make it to your goal date.

HAHA, DH and I didn't bd last night either! I was too tired and I slept like the dead last night too! Usually I wake up at every little thing but not last night. Kinda glad I just fell asleep because it would seem I needed it. Have a lovely day ladies!! Gx keep us posted please.

Did any of get to BD last night lol

Gx sore boobs is a very good sign!!!

haha! Oliv me and OH did BD. He wasnt feeling too well but I dressed u so he couldn't say no ;)

G - How long are you going to hold out?

x

Your the lucky one then Amz!!

OH has another football thing tonight so cant BD, i will just have to pin him down tomorrow night!! Oh the life of been a wag :haha:

Hi everyone .. That's work over for another day, thank gosh.
Well I've been a little crampy since my last post feeling a little presure down below, I honistly think AF will be here tonight or in the morning.
If not I'm not testing till the end of the weekend as Im off Monday so long weekend for me..

G x

Aw oliv I'm praying so hard for the witch to stay away, please please..
Just the carampi g that making me think she is going to come but I've heard others day that thy got cramps and still BFP.

My cervix feels high and soft which is good also.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->