From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Hey Gx, I'm going onto 11 dpo tomorrow and (sorry tmi) my cm is all brown tinged, and tonight I got a little bit of pink, so I think AF will be showing up in the next day or two. My temps are still high, so lets see what tomorrow brings.

Hows things with you?

Hi fooshy, my temps are on the rise too, I'm 7dpo today. Not feeling any different, my CM stayed dry for longer than usual after ov but it's went to thick and creamy know(sry tmi).

Hope the spotting in you CM isn't the begining of the witch and it's late implantation.

I've still got me FX'd for us all ..

G x

Hi ladies my temps have all been the same for the last 3 days. is that normal. When are you all due af? mine is due tuesday

Hi oliv, I'm not sure about the temps being the same? This is my first time temping. I'm only 7pdo so AF isn't due till 21-23? Depending if I get a 30/32 day cycle. But I'll be testing on the 19th only because I've got hospital app and don't want to get treatment then find out I'm pregnant.

G x

Hi ladies! Oliv, I have gotten 3 or 4 day streaks of the same temp. If it keeps up you could need to replace the battery in your thermometer, otherwise it is normal to get a few in a row sometimes.

AF got me this morning, 3 days early. But that's ok, I knew from pretty early on that this probably wasn't my cycle. I tried to hold on to some hope but I was pretty sure when I saw those spots on 7dpo that it wasn't my month. I'm doing ok though. Since I just started my job I didn't really want to be pregnant this cycle, although I would have been super happy if I was anyway. =)

Slow weekend planned for us, with friends visiting. Any big plans for you all?

I'm sorry AF has arrived for you! Quiet weekend for me as OH is working! AF is due for me today no sign ....yet!

Fooshy :hugs: :hugs: so sorry that the witch got to you! But as you've said least it gives you the extra month to settle in to your new job before telling the bossthat you'll be due some maternity time soon ha.

I've got quite a busy weekend plans, me and DH are having a night out at a show with family, but I'll not realy be drinking don't like doing so in the 2WW..

G x

Hi amzLJ, Thats grea new that AF hasn't arrived, how are you feeling? Any cramping or spotting? Are you usuly on time?

Am only at 8dpo today, not had and symptoms uptill know.
Woke up the smorning with a stabbing pain on my left ovary area!
Tender nipples and I could eat a hourse I'm so hungrey..

Have you any plans to test yet??

G x

My temp went up again this morning, which is weird. Still in full AF mode though. I'm glad she hasn't shown for you ladies. I wonder how many BFPs in our little thread this month!

Welll I'm out! AF came in full swing this morning! FX'd she doesn't come for the rest of us! Xx

That's poopy Amz! Mine has been really light this round but I have had pretty bad pains.

Oliv & Gx how are you doing?

Aww im sorry you ladies got a visit from aunt flo!!!

Im doing ok. af is due on tuesday but with been sick this cycle i duno when she will show

Hi ladies, I'm doing ok.. Me temp dropped yesterday but went back up today. Been having cramp since yesterday tho, still keping me fingers crossed tho.

G x

My temp droped this morning and i feel shes about to arrive any moment

Hi oliv, hopefully AF stays away for you. How meny dpo are you? When's the witch due Tuesday?
I've been cramping the last few days on and off my cervix is a tad sore!! Weird/strange? And I've been getting weird feeling in my tummy, I'm total shattered today and it's not even 6pm yet..
Other than that I've been feeling realy relax'd and not stressing. I've not even been looking for symptoms these are just noticable cause they are weird to me.

You having any symptoms? Have you did any wee sneaky test yet?

G x

Hi ladies! I'm hoping we get at least one bfp in the thread this month!

I'm just spotting now. It seems like every other month I have a super light AF. 1 medium day 2 light and spotting, that's it, not that I'm complaining, I just think it means that every other cycle I'm not making as much of a lining. Maybe if it takes more than a year to conceive I will see the doc. :shrug:

Af got me yesterday evening so im out.

Gx praying you are this months bfp x

Well I'm still in ATM but I had a temp dip again, but I'm not sure since having cramp the past few days. I'm going to test tomorro morning since I've got hospital app tomorro.

Am not feeling very positive tho. Think that's because my relax'd approch.

Gx

Make sure you let us see the test!! Good luck x

Make sure you let us see the test!! Good luck x

Yeah ofcourse I'll keep us all upto date tomorro when I test. I actualy don't want to test the only reason I'm doing so if because I hav hospital app or I would just stick to playing the waiting game.

Least I'll be 12dpo tomorro which isn't to early to test. I've got my FX'd but with the cramping I think I already know the answer!

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"