From our september cycle untill we see those BFPs

Well ladies, think I'll be joining you in the next cycle soon.. Just checked CP & CM as I do everyday, cramping slightly again cervixs is still high and med/firm which it has been since ov but I've got creamy CM with EWCM in it also had this last month a few days before AF.

But I'm still not out till the witch shows her face..

G x

Just wondering if any of you ladies are planning anything new/different for this cycle?

G x

I don't have anything new planned. Not much else we can do but :sex: at the right time. Still both taking our multi vitamins too. How about you Gx?

Well ladies tested first thing the smorning, negative tho was expecting that! So no doult AF will be paying me a visit soon enough..

My temp did rise again the smorning but as this is my first cycle temping I'm not sure yet what's normal for me.

I'm not going to do anything differently after AF just temp opk's and bed. If I'm not pregnant by January then I'll go bk to doc's as that 1year, maybe try some different things then.

G x

I'll be doing the "relaxed" approach this cycle. Me and OH are moving (fingers crossed) at the end of the month so hopefully that will keep my mind off it. I can't wait for AF to leave this month and jump OH. hehe!

Well ladies I'm hoping AF has left use all by know and use can beginginh the :sex: again.
How are we all feeling anyway, ME I'm an emotional wreck ha, AF sign tho..

Well I'm currently on CD 31 and 13dpo I've read that between 10&16 is normal for a luteal phase, just seems my cycle is taking forever to end. As I'm positive the witch will be here soon.

G x

Ooh ladies I wish AF would just get here, cramps are killing me and my bb's are so freaking painful.. Arghhhh

g x

That sucks Gx! :hugs:

AF is gone for me, a couple of days ago actually. So we have jumped back on the BDing wagon. =)

I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I like my job I'm just tired and want to sleep in!

Well looks like the witch should defo be paying her visit over the weekend, my temp has dropped from 36.4 - 35.8 but I'm glad to be starting a new cycle..

Ooh fooshy I know how you feel the was my first week back to work after holidays am shattered today.

How everyone is okai..

G x

Ah gx i hope she stays away and the cramps ease off. af is coming to an end for me so hopefully i dont get sick this cycle

Well ladies, its in the afternoon still not a spot to show AF is on the way!! weird as my temp too such a massive drop today. still got sore bb's not been cramping tho anymore?
suppose ive just got to wait it out see if me temp stays down tomorro and is the witch arrives..

g x

Are you late?

Well my period goes between 30 - 34 days so in not actualy late yet altho im on cycle day 32 atm..

My cervix is still up way high if AF is due? and ive got such horrible thick white cervical mucas, its hard to explain sort if clumpy looking? SORRY TMI

g x

Fooshy I was going to test again but decided not to due to that big temp drop in my chart, it has went up a tiny wee bit the smorning.
The only other thing is that my cervix has stayed high since ov but I can't check it till later today since DH and I :sex: first thing.

What do use thing of my chart? Promising or not? I'm currently at 15dpo OMG!!

How are you all anyways, I'm super glad the weekend has finaly arrived.
Fooshy how's the new job been? Your little one been doing ok at daycare?

G x

G you have so much willpower I would have pee'd on everything by now! Hehe! Hope you all have a great weekend :) x

G you have so much willpower I would have pee'd on everything by now! Hehe! Hope you all have a great weekend :) x

Hi amzlj, it's not so much that I have willpower I just have been feeling like AF is going to show for the past 3 days but she hasn't, I just don't want to waste a test. I've only got a cb digi left anyways so I was saving that for when I got my faint line.

I'm going to prob buy some sore test on Sunday and I'll test on Monday if the itch still hasn't arrived. But to be 15dpo and have no AF sign know other that tender bb's seems like a good sign to me.

How are you what cycle day you on ?

G x

I hope she stays away for you Gx! I took a look at your chart and because it is your first one, and there is nothing to compare it to, I can't really tell. I think it is still ok, although you are right that the temp drop isn't too good, but your temp can be affected by a lot of things. How long are your cycles normally? I think you said above that the longest was 34 days? What day are you on now? If you knew how long your LP is that would help.

My job is going well. I still like going in, but I am still training, so I haven't started the actual job yet. I have a meeting with the client I am working with on Friday and they are going to determine whether I start my job next Monday (yay!) or if they want me to do even more training (boooo).

Jacob has been doing awesome at daycare. He was teething a bit this week, so he was a bit grumpy and really tired. By Thursday he had perked up and Friday Miss Melissa (the daycare lady) said he had a wonderful day. He started saying a new word, "dog".

I'm on cd9 and DH has been a super horn dog the last few days, I don't know what is up with him. He can't seem to keep it in his pants, literally.... he was walking around with it hanging out yesterday after we put Jacob in bed. ?? what a weirdo.

Hi fooshy thanks for looking at me chart, I don't hunk it's promising tbh, yeah 34days has been the longest cycle in a while. I'm currently on CD34 today and 16dpo. But I've still not tested I don't want to waste the money or test just to be hurt by a BFN I'm going to hang in there I just wanting AF to move and get here because I want to move on to and get trying again.

How are you ladies? Ive had a very emotional day today can't stop crying just for no reason!!

Think a nice long bath and some chocolate will be on the cards for tonight.

G x

Well ladies, the witch has arrived !! On to a new cycle.

G x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->