From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

I'm feeling sickly today. Guess it's a good thing! Means everything should be going well with baby. Cramping/pain near the uterus (not too bad though) and nausea.

Yay to the screening !!! .. Lol the moods begin but I think for a reason haha .. Den I know nausea is a good thing but I'd rather not have it I want to eat but can't :cry: good luck !

Ohh i feel for you both! :( The nausea is the worst. I found that Peppermint tea settled it right down

Just thought i'd stop by, How is everyone?

Doing okay over here - lots of nausea and feeling very tired. I'm glad for the nausea though - it reminds me everything is okay and not to worry about something going wrong :)

Hi owl :hi: .. & den .. Hope u ladies r goin well I'm losig weight badly aha I can't eat .. Sniff the nausea taunts me but doesnt happen so happy I'm off work soon yay !! I'm slightly nervous cos I don't have many symtoms .. But I know baby ok :) good luck to everyone

I am so happy that you pregnant ladies are still posting here!:happydance: :hugs: Happy to know that all of you ladies are doing ok. I hope I receive my BFP so that I can be with you ladies!!

I am 5DPO and AF is due around the 15th. My stomach hasn't been feeling well for about 3 days now. Maybe I am getting sick probably from 1 of the kiddies at school.:shrug:

Momwife I hope u can join us too will be great to all be bump buddies !! A few more days n u can test hopin for ur bfp ! One of my symptoms was a bad stomach also thought it was the kids I work with .. I'm really crossin everything for you :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

I got my reading back from Cheri22 last night. She said I'm going to have a girl :) I'm also predicted a :pink: with the chinese gender calculator (which was also accurate with my son)

Momwife I hope u can join us too will be great to all be bump buddies !! A few more days n u can test hopin for ur bfp ! One of my symptoms was a bad stomach also thought it was the kids I work with .. I'm really crossin everything for you :)

I hope so I would be extremly happy! If AF do not show on time I will test on the 18th or 19th. FX for me! :winkwink::wacko:

I've passed my 8 week milestone now to reach 12 weeks haha the nausea has hit me 24hours even wakes me up hope everyone else ok n u enjoyed the weekend ..

Really hope you are joining us MomWife :D I'm excited for you xx

Wow Molt 8 weeks already?! That time has gone so fast, When do you see yours doctor/midwife?

I'm feeling better than ever at the moment, apart from a stuffy nose i can't budge thats waking me up at night, Not done a great deal this week mostly just trying to do all the Christmas shopping i left until the last minute :p

I've got my 16 week antenatal appointment on the 19th .

How is everyone?

My 8 week scan was on monday my next appointment the 13th of Jan .. Always nervous haha .. Glad the nausea stopped only problem mine started 2 weeks so I think I'm in a long run for mornin sickness

Hello Mortal and Owl!!! How are you wonderful ladies doing?

I am 14DPO and I have been having cramps on and off since 5DPO any of u ladies experienced this? I don't know what is going with this cycle. AF is due tomorrow. I think AF will arrive tomorrow.:growlmad: I really wish that she would stay away. If AF don't arrive, I will test on the 21st since AF might just might be late.:shrug: I am going crazy ladies! :wacko:

Hello Mortal and Owl!!! How are you wonderful ladies doing?

I am 14DPO and I have been having cramps on and off since 5DPO any of u ladies experienced this? I don't know what is going with this cycle. AF is due tomorrow. I think AF will arrive tomorrow.:growlmad: I really wish that she would stay away. If AF don't arrive, I will test on the 21st since AF might just might be late.:shrug: I am going crazy ladies! :wacko:

Hey Momwife :D Good to hear AF hasn't showed yet, i've been keeping an eye out just in case you stop by with an update .

I'm very well thanks, morning sickness seems to have returned this week, first thing when i wake up i'm sick but it goes away all day form there so its ok really :)

I did have cramping from 4DPO on and off it felt abit different to AF cramps though i didn't get those often along with nipples that hurt like there was no tomorrow ! ha

I'm impressed you didn't test yet I said i'd wait until AF was a few days late buuuut i was suspicious from 7DPO and tested on 10DPO :p ha. The best of luck to you hun!!!!

Hello Owl!!! :flower: I am glad that you are doing well!!

Wow at least the morning sickness is not throughout the whole day.:thumbup: Do you know if you want to know the gender or you will want to be surprised? I can't wait until I get pregnant so that I can share what is going on with the pregnancy.

The cramps do feel a bit different from AF cramps. I hope that's a good sign. For the past 2 months I used to spot before AF shows now this cycle I am not spotting, this makes me think that this cycle is different. :shrug:

I do want to test but I am going to wait if AF does not show. The latest I will test is the 21st on hubby's birthday! That would be a great birthday present and Christmas present. :happydance: I hope AF stays away. Keep your FX for me.

Hello Owl!!! :flower: I am glad that you are doing well!!

Wow at least the morning sickness is not throughout the whole day.:thumbup: Do you know if you want to know the gender or you will want to be surprised? I can't wait until I get pregnant so that I can share what is going on with the pregnancy.

The cramps do feel a bit different from AF cramps. I hope that's a good sign. For the past 2 months I used to spot before AF shows now this cycle I am not spotting, this makes me think that this cycle is different. :shrug:

I do want to test but I am going to wait if AF does not show. The latest I will test is the 21st on hubby's birthday! That would be a great birthday present and Christmas present. :happydance: I hope AF stays away. Keep your FX for me.

Aww that would be a lovely Birthday/Christmas present! I'm really excited for you; haha i can't wait to know (How weird is that!) I want us too all be able to chat about pregnancy together :D My fingers are definitely staying crossed for you :xmas12:

As for Gender we should be finding out on January 17th if baby cooperates, he/she was very lazy at the 12 week scan. They weren't overly keen on moving around at all when we wanted; we are staying pretty neutral for now, did look at a few gender predictors for fun and we got 3 that said girl and 2 that said boy haha! Not swaying until we see for sure :yellow:<3

I am 15DPO and AF is supposed to arrive today. Thank you for keeping your FX for me!! So far no spotting. Usually a day or 2 before AF I always spot, so this time nothing. My hubby even asked me this morning are you spotting yet, and I said no. He said I don't think you are pregnant yet since you been on birth control for 6 years. I said I don't know. :shrug: I had a dream last night that we was out of milk and I went to a couple of stores and they was all out of milk too. Weird dream! Will keep you updated if AF shows up today or not.

I can't wait until you find out what you 2 lovebirds are having. Just soooo wonderful!:happydance:

MomWife - I hope AF doesn't show for you hun. Any update?

Sorry I haven't been around too much, this morning sickness is really kicking my butt. It lasts all day and nothing helps. I'm just feeling awful.

MomWife - I hope AF doesn't show for you hun. Any update?

Sorry I haven't been around too much, this morning sickness is really kicking my butt. It lasts all day and nothing helps. I'm just feeling awful.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling bad; i feel for you and really hope it buggers off soon! I was the same for 2 weeks and it was truly awful. then it just stopped one day. Its back again now in the morning but it goes away at least!
I adopted Peppermint tea as the go to thing and it helped a bunch.

MomWife - Any news? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->