From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

MomWife - I hope AF doesn't show for you hun. Any update?

Sorry I haven't been around too much, this morning sickness is really kicking my butt. It lasts all day and nothing helps. I'm just feeling awful.

Sorry to hear you're still feeling bad; i feel for you and really hope it buggers off soon! I was the same for 2 weeks and it was truly awful. then it just stopped one day. Its back again now in the morning but it goes away at least!
I adopted Peppermint tea as the go to thing and it helped a bunch.

MomWife - Any news? :D

Hubby is picking me up some Preggo Pops - I sure hope they work cause nothing else does.

Hello ladies! AF has not arrived yet. I am not spotting either! My breasts and nipples are just soooo sensitive! Is that a good sign? Will update tomorrow if AF shows up. Hubby wants to test on his birthday which is on the 21st! Don't know if I can wait that long, but I will for him. I hope!

Denyse, I hope you will feel better soon! :hugs:

MomWife - wow, you're patient! I couldn't wait that long haha. Good luck!

Good to come bak to this I'm really hoping for u momwife I was on the pill 5 years .. So anythin is possible I'm so upset I won't b able to c if u get a bfp momwife because in goin on holiday the 20th n comin bak the 6 th so won't b on bnb I really hope u get it !! Den .. I'm takin nausea tablets n I still feel like shit .. My baby gona b a fussy one wen u having ur scan?? .. Owl can't believe u 15weeks already .. Wow .. How time has flown .. Hope u ladies r well have a lovely week !!

AF is still not here yet! I just might test on Friday! HAHAHA! So now I am 2 days late! Wow, I have never been late for AF! Will keep you ladies updated. Thank you ladies! :hugs::flower: Can't wait to have preggy chats with all of you ladies.:winkwink:

I don't get a scan until 12-14 weeks. Have to call my dr. in the new year to book appointment for my checkup, then blood work, then scan. All happens around 12 weeks.

MomWife - keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

MomWife - I was on the Contraceptive injection and Implant for 4 years then 9 months after TTC i got pregnant, i think some of the reason i didnt before was weight related though :) The sore breasts and nipples was one of the first things that i had when i got my BFP :D It's sounding good! Really hopeful for yoouuu

Den - Did the Prego Pops help? I've never heard of them

Molt - I know i can't believe it i'm 16 weeks tomorrow :D! I'm going away on the 20th too to my mums with OH staying until 28th but i will take my laptop down so i can check in every few days, i'll use my phone to keep an eye out on 20th-21st haha

I've got my 16 week midwife appointment on 19th

I'm takin nauseau tablets which have helped but still sometimes struggle to eat momwife I hope af hasn't shown her face yet !!!! Owl I'm so excited for u n happy 16 weeks !! U r finding out if its a boy or girl hey? :) I cud use my fone but its christmas time to spend with family not a fone haha .

AF still hasn't shown yet! Now I am 3 days late!!! Can't wait until I test!!! FX for me!! This has to be great news since I am never late. :hugs::flower::baby:

Please test for me :shy: haha .. Momwife I really hope its ur turn how's ur temps looking ?

I stopped taking my temps last cycle since I was getting sooooo stressed out! I am 19DPO now! DH hid the pregnancy test so I would not test until the 21st! Nooooooooooo!!!!! I was going to test this morning. He asked me what I was looking for and I told him, then he said "Oh you are not going to find it because I put it in a special place!!! I was sooooo mad! :growlmad: He said you are not going to find out before me, we are going to find out at the same time. :dohh:

Slip to the shops n buy. New one haha shame if oh sweet in that way doesn't want u to worry if u do get a bfp u wud b like 6 weeks already right? I hope wen I come bk in jan there will b wonderful news hehe yay :)

Hello ladies! I will test later on today after I get of from work!! Hopefully I can post a pic of it too to see what you ladies think!! FX for me!!! :flower::loopy:

Hello ladies! I will test later on today after I get of from work!! Hopefully I can post a pic of it too to see what you ladies think!! FX for me!!! :flower::loopy:

Hehehe!!!! Yaaaaay! I'll check back for a picture later :D good luck xx

Hey ladies!! I finally receive my :bfp::bfp::wohoo::wohoo: I am soooo happy! Now I can finally join you ladies!!!! yay!!

Attachments

• 1220031812.jpg
    1220031812.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly