From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Hi Ladies

I am new on this forum so I am a little bit lost
First can anyone please explain acronyms?!

I'm a bit lost redaing posts lol!!

I am 28, husband is 26 and we have been trying for about 8 months... We are now seriously trying! I have been tracking my ovulation with Tests so my cycle is 33 days.. last period 10.12 so next period due on the 12.01 so ovulations should be around 27th? I havent started testing temp..because my temp is weird!

Any advice would be appreciated guys

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Hi Ladies

I am new on this forum so I am a little bit lost
First can anyone please explain acronyms?!

I'm a bit lost redaing posts lol!!

I am 28, husband is 26 and we have been trying for about 8 months... We are now seriously trying! I have been tracking my ovulation with Tests so my cycle is 33 days.. last period 10.12 so next period due on the 12.01 so ovulations should be around 27th? I havent started testing temp..because my temp is weird!

Any advice would be appreciated guys

Welcome :wave:

what sort of acronyms? You mean like "BFP" "BFN", etc.? If so, BFP = big fat positive BFN = big fat negative OPK = Ovulation Predictor Kit. Those are some :)

Thank you Denyse!! I still can't believe I am pregnant!!! Now we are bump buddies!!!:hugs:

I'm so happy for you momwife :D I had such a good feeling for you this month.

You must keep us upto date on how you get on when you see your dr :) xxx

Yes, I will call her in the morning to set up an appointment. I will keep you ladies up to date when I go to my appointments. This thread should be the bump buddies LOL!! Thank you Owl!! :winkwink::hugs:

Hey ladies :)

How was everyone Christmas?

Thought i'd pop up a bump progress pic from 12 week and 17 weeks, certainly starting to feel round haha

https://i41.tinypic.com/a3mv4j.png

Owl - wow! hard to believe you're 17 weeks already. Looking good!

Sorry I haven't posted much - my morning sickness has only gotten worse. I think I will be home from work until Thursday at least. I can't keep any food down :(

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Owl!! Wow I love the pics!!! :happydance:

Denyse, I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. Here is lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am starting to get nauseous. I am still very fatigued which is normal. Last night I had to use the bathroom, but I did not want to get out of bed, so I was like well I am about to go back to sleep. Well you know that didn't work so I just had to go to the bathroom! I don't like waking up out of sleep to use the bathroom. :growlmad:

My Dr. schedule is sooo full to the point that I have an appt in the 1st week in February. She told me to call every week to see if patients cancelled their appts. I hope I will be able to get in there sooner. Well the good news is that I have my prenatal vitamins. So I do not have to worry about that.

Hey ladies how is everyone?

Just wanted to say I've felt baby every evening for the past 3 days :) Baby kick pretty hard 3 times tonight and OH just happened to feel one! So happy :) xx

I am sick right now. Certain smells and foods just makes me soooo sick! :growlmad: That is great that you are feeling your baby move!!! I know everytime you feel your baby move, you get very happy! :winkwink::flower:

Oh bless that's horrible :( x I hope you feel abit better soon Hun x

My morning sickness has gone now but every morning when I wake I vomit up loads of bile :/ I have horrific heart burn that strikes before during and after eating but I've accepted now that is just how it is for me.. Blerg

Still on a tots high wanting to feel baby again :p

Hello everyone, im new to the site. If my topic is not for this thread please help direct me else where. Im 23, my hubby is 25. We have been ttc for 2 years. My hubbys sperm count is wonderful 42 million. My monthly cycles are 29 days. A year ago I started seeing a new dr. They know I ovulate from ultasounds, and that everything appears normal. In july 2013, I did clomid for 5 days, I went for my us on day 15, it showed I had ovulated about 12 hours before the us. My hubby and I decided to wait until after 2 years, that was december. We decided it being a new year we would try the clomid again and stick with it. I have an apt on january 10. Im a little afraid of multiples.? My mom and others say your trying to hard, honestly we do have sex every other day, but im a lot calmer about it than the first year. Any advice is appriciated, thanks for listening :)

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately, this darn morning sickness has been kicking my butt! Couldn't go to work last week because it was so bad. Went back to my doctor and he prescribed Zofran, and it seems to be helping. I'm actually able to eat and keep food down now! The morning sickness is still bad, but it's bearable. I'm really hoping that the worst is over and soon it will be gone completely!

We have our first doctor's appointment next Monday. After that we should be able to finally book our 12 week ultrasound! My dad also ordered us a doppler for Christmas, it should be here in a few weeks. Can't wait to try it out <3

How is everyone else doing?

Yay !!! Momwife ur pregnant yay !! We all pregnant how weird that all four of us r preggy .. I'm sure I'm havin a girl because I'm growin sideways like a water melon haha ... Hope u ladies r well sorry I haven't been around was on holiday n spent wat I cud with oh .. As for symtoms cramps gosh terrible n motion sickness n mood swings n acne sigh ..
Mess - I wud say u in the wrong place but then again u askin buddies for help .. Clomid can be a risk of twins but it is less likely then anythin else has ur husband been tested?? Good luck hope u find answers

O yes a bump pic :shy:

Attachments

• picmix-602014-13507.jpeg
    picmix-602014-13507.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 4
I love how all 4 of us are pregnant it's kinda strange but amazing ! I'm curious to see how things go for everyone but I do really really hope your sickness' pass faster than mine did.

I feel better in my self but starting to feel tired again earlier in the day now.. I went to bed at 8pm last night when I'm usually a night owl haha.

I got refered to a consultant on my last midwife appointment because I have high blood pressure it was pre pregnancy but I'm still pretty freaked out :/ all the take of the damage it can do and early induction possibility has been rolling around in my head

Owlbump luckily mine is just nausea n it depends on the day .. No vommittin just sensitive stomch to gross things haha hold my breath hehe .. I got over bein tired now its startin again I know how u feel bleh .. And as the blood pressure im the opposite low blood pressure they always worry us I'm sure we will be fine :)

haha thanks, yeah i'm sure all will be fine too ^^

Loving the bump pic btw!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back