From Ttc buddies - bump buddies 2014 (2 blue bumps, 2 pink bump) all babies are here!

I just had this weird thought - how weird wud it b if we all had girls lol .. 2 months till I find out :( .. Owl soon u will know excited !!

I'm pretty sure we're having a girl - just a feeling I have. If it's another boy that's okay too :) Though people keep joking that there may be more than 1 baby in there because I've been so sick. I hope they're wrong lol

O yes den you haven't been for a scan yet? Wow I wud die lol .. I've already been for 4 scans or 3 can't remember lol haha wow just imagine wud b a surprise !! Twins I have always wanted twins :)

I'd have both loved and hated twins haha, abit of me had fingers crossed at the first scan hehe

Yuup 8 days :D! I'm so excited

I feel so far ahead of everyone its scary! When your first scan den? 12 weeks?

O yes den you haven't been for a scan yet? Wow I wud die lol .. I've already been for 4 scans or 3 can't remember lol haha wow just imagine wud b a surprise !! Twins I have always wanted twins :)

No, here you don't get a scan until 12-14 weeks, then you get the gender one at around 20 weeks. I could go and pay for an early scan, but that would be too expensive. On a good note though we heard the babys' heartbeat on our doppler last night! Felt so much relief and almost cried a little.

I'd have both loved and hated twins haha, abit of me had fingers crossed at the first scan hehe

Yuup 8 days :D! I'm so excited

I feel so far ahead of everyone its scary! When your first scan den? 12 weeks?

I have my doctor's appointment on Monday, then we should be able to book our ultrasound. It's all done through my doctor's office, then we go to the ultrasound place. I'm hoping to get it scheduled for near the end of the month. Not long now!

Moltal, thanks for the bump pic! Very cute!!! :winkwink:

Denyse, I know you cannot wait until your appt on Monday! Let us know how it went.

Owl, How are you doing? Certain smells makes me soooo sick. I made tacos yesterday and that smell was horrible! I really love tacos too. I didn't eat any since I thought it was going to make me throw up. :growlmad: I have been eating celery & carrots which is something new for me.

I hope I have a boy since I already have 2 girls but if it is another girl I would be haapy just as long she is happy and healthy!! I will let you ladies know if I get an earlier appt date.

I was also excited yesterday because I could smell coffee again without being sick! Had my first cup of Tim's coffee in 2 months. Oh heaven...

Unfortunately both my husband and son are sick. They're both at home today. Poor hubby has a lung infection and my poor son has a fever and a cough. I know I'll be worrying about them all day while I'm at work. Going to leave a bit early today though so I can get home to them.

Owl, How are you doing? Certain smells makes me soooo sick. I made tacos yesterday and that smell was horrible! I really love tacos too. I didn't eat any since I thought it was going to make me throw up. :growlmad: I have been eating celery & carrots which is something new for me.

I'm doing pretty well thanks; feeling tired lately though a trying to get my eating back on track i ate so much junk over Christmas its hard not to do it now, but really can't be munching away on rubbish or i'm sure i'll pile on the weight! :blush:

Ya know.. I've never eaten a taco haha, they look nice though! I really feel for you i had 3-4 weeks where i swear all i could stomach was a sausage rolls and Coco pops ha.. It was horrible

All I can stomach wen I'm nauseous is flings nom nom .. Momwife ur nausea sounds horrible does this pregnancy feel different or the same to ur other two?? I'm sure ur oh hopes for a boy two we r 4 girls in my family n now I have 4 nephews lol .. Dens I have a nhs scan on monday so nervous good luck for ur doc appointment have a lovely weekend ladies o yes for nausea we get somethin called asic its for nausea while preggy best stuff ever !! N its not a prescribed med

Moltal, this pregnancy is way different from my other 2. I wasn't this bad. I was all happy and certain smells did not make me sick. DH even said wow you had it made the both of the times when you was pregnant. I was active too, now the only thing I want to do is just lay down and sleep, sleep and sleep. When I came home from work with my DD's I went to lay on the couch and went to sleep, i did the same thing yesterday. :shrug: I just want to get this part over with so I can get back to my normal self (if that ever happens while I am pregnant!)

Owl, wow sausage rolls & Coco pops LOL!!! I can't wait until I get in the 2nd trimester. Yes, tacos are great especially when you cook them at home!

Denyse, That is great that you had some coffee!!! I hope you DH and son gets well soon. :hugs:

Goodness me... Where did this come from tonight .... Bloat and bump...

https://i39.tinypic.com/2dlnitz.jpg

I feel like a whale

Momwife mayb then it is a girl? Haha shame I must admit nausea is not fun bleh .. N I know about the tiredness I wake up n feel like I cud sleep again hehe .. Hope u feelin a lil better !! Owl I can't c the pic have to b on my PC I'm in the same boat bloat makes me double the size lol ..
As for me I'm not gettin paid for maternity leave sigh .. Bleh .. N nausea is bak feels worse cos of dry heavin :sick: tmi .. Hope eveyones weekend was good !!

As for me I'm not gettin paid for maternity leave sigh .. Bleh .. N nausea is bak feels worse cos of dry heavin :sick: tmi .. Hope eveyones weekend was good !!

Oh no :( how come you're not getting paid? If you don't mind me asking?

My weekend has been nice very chilled out, been playing PC games with my OH haha and dog sitting for my dad

Owl I believe its bwcase I'm a teacher but also such benefits are hard to come by happens wen u live in a 3rd world country I had my scan today baby yawnin kicking she or he is a hulagan haha . Lol im jealous I like good weekends like that

Awwww how exciting ! I loved seeing bub wriggle around it must have been lovely .

As for not get maternity pay, i'm a little surprised xx

So was I owl I was convinced lol but its wat happens here apparently sigh .. Its so amazing especially the yawnin cos the baby covered his or her mouth .. So cute .. 4 more days !! Yay

How's everyone? Cute bump Owl :)

We had our first prenatal visit with my doctor yesterday and he did a complete check up. Everything looks good! We finally got to book our 12 week ultrasound, we go a week from today. So excited!! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I have been sick like evryday. I don't want to do anything!! I can't wait until this is over with. My sister & mom called me yesterday and they both said that they think that I will have a boy. I do want a boy, but I just want a baby that is healthy and happy!!

Moltal, I am sorry that you are not getting paid for maternity leave. :flower:

Owl, I love the bump!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Will chat later ladies. On my way to work. I hope the cafeteria in the school does not have any nasty food since I h ave to be in there with Pre-K for an hour. I hope the rest of this week go much better for me!

Thanks ladies! I love my bump hah. I'm so tired its only 6pm and if i didnt have to cook tea i'd be in bed already!

Den - So pleased to hear everything is going well; I bet you're going to be counting down the days now you know when x

MomWife - I love it when people try to guess babies gender, it makes me all excited :p Everyone seems to think i'm having a girl, but like you said but happy and healthy is all thats important really. Have a good day! Hope the food doesn't suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->