frozen

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
I love it! The music is fab and the whole thing is great! I love having a 2 year old!

Im so with you! One of the bests i reckon :)

I wasn't that impressed, still prefer toy story :D or Tangled

We love it in our house, my lo loves disney films. When we watched at cinima lo shouted yay at top of her voice and clapped when anna saves elsa, and at kristoff and annas kiss. She loves tangled and toy story as well. Im not sure which is fave. We have disney sky movies and lo and me love it, i think dh secretly does to

I haven't seen it yet as I thought it looked a bit rubbish hah. It's on Vue kids club this week though so I think I will take the kids just to kill a morning. At least I'll get to see what all the fuss is about a bloody song :/

I love the music. And I love the meaning behind the story. However I have watched it 6 times since it arrived on Monday. I'm close to snapping it and blaming it on the dog.

I really didn't like it at all, I do like tangled though.
Xx

I'm not a girly movie fan tbh but Tori seems to be glued to Let It Go, so we'll be watching the movie this week.

I think what made me love it was the kiss from her one true love, so not typical disney and it made it a beautiful story.

Me and LO both enjoyed it anyway and regularly sing and dance to the soundtrack :)

I do like it, good songs and twist with the true love!

Prefer Tangled though x

I haven't actually seen it yet, not properly, just bits of it, the girls have and Evelyns getting fairly obsessed,.

It's not my kind of thing, but I really enjoyed it! I bought it for me- I mean Connor :haha:

We love it! we had it on pre-order soon after we got home from the cinema :haha:

If I hear one more frozen song I may actually pack my ears out with cement. My 8 year old and 5 year old are obsessed!

Although I do suggest watching this, my 5 year old found it and it did have us in fits of giggles!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GRUPNXbflQ&sns=em

I think it is awful luckily it is called frozen in most countries because it has eff all to do with the original story. Also it is like a bollywood movie in concern of music. it has what 10 minutes songs that dont add anything to the story.

I haven't seen all of it yet, just the same bits over and over, Ben is obsessed though and watches it on the iPad, and skips to the good bits! Gotta say though the songs are damn catchy.

We are fans of the movie here and B loves singing along with the songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->