frozen

I dont even have kids yet but I have seen the movie and I loved it! The songs are so catchy haha x

Next to tangled it's one of my favourite films. Even without factoring DD in to it :haha:

We all love Frozen too. We were not keen on Tangled

Ooh dd loves tangled too! I dunno why I never seemed to see the classic disney stuff when it first came out so am enjoying things like Snow White etc now!

Ooh dd loves tangled too! I dunno why I never seemed to see the classic disney stuff when it first came out so am enjoying things like Snow White etc now!

I'd be surprised if you were around when Snow White was released, as it was back in the 30s :lol: I know what you mean though. I haven't managed to see much of the new stuff, and I'm desperate to see Frozen as everyone raves about it!!

xo

We and my girls love this film hope they make another one. I have "Let it go" in my car love singing to it. Its so princessy its brill.

I liked "Frozen" but I don't quite understand the huge hype around it.

We love it in our house. Love a good Disney film. I also have the cd and play it all the time the music is great

Charlie sings 'Let It Go' at the top of his voice in the shower, he LOVES that song :wacko: I thought the film was good.

We like it, but I do think its a bit overrated. It seems like they are making it out to be the best Disney movie in years, and to me it's really just the same as most of the others. I do like the music, and my boys do too. My oldest LOVES the song at the beginning about breaking the ice.

I kind of thought they messed up with the love story of her getting engaged on the same day with the one guy, but then at the end when she thought she actually loved the other guy and needed him to kiss her, hadn't she only known him for about a day or two also?? I like the twist for the true love act being to save her sister, but the love thing with the guys just didn't add up. LOL.

We like it, but I do think its a bit overrated. It seems like they are making it out to be the best Disney movie in years, and to me it's really just the same as most of the others. I do like the music, and my boys do too. My oldest LOVES the song at the beginning about breaking the ice.

I kind of thought they messed up with the love story of her getting engaged on the same day with the one guy, but then at the end when she thought she actually loved the other guy and needed him to kiss her, hadn't she only known him for about a day or two also?? I like the twist for the true love act being to save her sister, but the love thing with the guys just didn't add up. LOL.

Unfortunately they aren't 'making it out to be' it actually is the highest grossing animated film of all time :shrug:

Saw it this morning. It was alright, better than I expected it to be and the message was kinda nice. I can imagine my LO maybe liking the princesses when she is a bit older. The 'let it go' song was woeful though, I can't believe people went nuts over it! :/

Unfortunately they aren't 'making it out to be' it actually is the highest grossing animated film of all time :shrug:

Yes, I do realize that it had the highest ticket sales thus far, but I still don't think that equates to "best" Disney film of all time. Best sales, yes. Obviously a major seller for little girls who love princesses, especially since it had TWO likeable princesses. I don't know, I just personally have liked many other Disney movies just as well or moreso.

ETA: Also curious, do they factor in for inflation when they are comparing how these movies gross compared to older movies? I have no idea, but you'd think that would really make a difference since tickets/DVDs are so much more expensive now.

We love it in this house.. the kids ask for it everyday
and I am constantly singing let it go or do you want to build a snowman lol
But my faves are still toy story & beauty & the beast

xx

Without a doubt my favourite disney movie ever. I never thought they'd top beauty and the beast but what can I say? Olaf is hysterical, the songs are brilliant and it has a good message. Could watch it everyday. Oh, and my son loves it too, he knows the words to every song! x

Me and my daughter like it but it's not our favourite. Millie still prefers Cinderella and I still prefer Tangled lol the songs are very good and catchy but it's not a Disney film I could watch time and time again
X

Nerdy little fact I found out that it's based on Hans Christian Anderson's "the snow queen" and the character names are inspired by his name:

Hans Kristoff Anna Sven

If you say it quick!

We love it too, couldn't get to the cinema as the baby was too little so we eagerly awaited it on DVD x

Watched it tonight.

Thought it was one of the poorest Disney films I've seen. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"