frozen

Just finished watching it, just became my favourite film!!!

I want an Olaf :rofl:

Oh no ap,really?????

Aww totally. I suspect I prefer Pixar stuff the more I think about it. I couldnt wait for it to be over.

I mean, see if that was my sister, I wouldnt bother my arse with her ever again :rofl:

I think the only reason that it did really well is because the trailer was really funny, and then the film was nothing like the trailer.
So people will have gone to watch it after the trailer, and the hype... and then been disappointed.
That's what dh and I both said.
We like pixar films best too.
Xx

I really liked it when we first saw it at the cinema but now it's getting on my nerves as my oldest daughter loves it so much she bought it on DVD with her birthday money & watches it everyday! xx

We watched it last night and turned it off about 20 minutes in. Boring as hell.

I think the only reason that it did really well is because the trailer was really funny, and then the film was nothing like the trailer.
So people will have gone to watch it after the trailer, and the hype... and then been disappointed.
That's what dh and I both said.
We like pixar films best too.
Xx

This is exactly why I was a bit disappointed! The trailer was hilarious with Sven and Olaf, and then they ended up being just minor characters in the movie. I definitely still liked the movie, but was kind of let down by that, and I do still like tons of other Disney movies just as well.

I also think I may be a Pixar fan...lol

I thought it was ok, but having seen it once that's definitely enough for me. Not all that keen and definitely don't understand the hypes. Not keen on the songs either.

Thankfully Eleanor isn't interested in it what so ever and hasn't even managed to sit through half an hour of it. She much much prefers Toy Story, and my favourite is still Tangled =D

I loved it, I never used to like disney films though. It's inspired me to start collecting them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->