"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

I *think* i have just got my BFP.

Tested this morning with FMU and there is a very faint line (you can't see it on a pic). Showed my OH and he couldnt see it at first then when I pointed to it he said he could but he wants to wait and test again this afternoon as he wants to see a definante line

I am hoping its a sticky one (had chemical on 8th Dec), since last night i've had the following symptoms (backache, breakout on my face, tender BBs and a really vivid dream)

Going to test with a digi later, all these faint lines are soooo confusing..... lots of sticky :dust: to all

Tested this morning with FMU and there is a very faint line (you can't see it on a pic). Showed my OH and he couldnt see it at first then when I pointed to it he said he could but he wants to wait and test again this afternoon as he wants to see a definante line

I am hoping its a sticky one (had chemical on 8th Dec), since last night i've had the following symptoms (backache, breakout on my face, tender BBs and a really vivid dream)

Going to test with a digi later, all these faint lines are soooo confusing..... lots of sticky :dust: to all

ooohhhh, well I will keep my fx for you. Keep us updated as soon as you know.

AFM, took a frer with FMU but nothing. I'm a bit confusd as normally before AF I have cramps for four days before and have to pop the ibuprofen. Will test again tomorrow or Monday.

Good luck to those that are still waiting for their BFP. Keep us all informed.

:dust: :dust:

Just got my :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Thank you sweet Jesus for this blessing!!
Good Luck to everyone, Tested day before AF was due, BFN, she was a no show, so held urine and no drink for 3 hrs this evening(was one day late).
BFP on FRER and equate!
Your truly not out till that witch shows!!!
Good Luck everyone!!!

Congratulations praying for your sticky bean. :hugs:

Congrats Mom to 2!!!

Unfortunately the :witch: has got me but the good news is I didn't waste a FR test!!

FX'd for all those still in this month :dust:

sorry to here that hon, we wait again together...

:hugs:

Congrats to those who got their bfps! Still no show from af- it's 1 day late if it arrives today.

X

Congratulations to the BFPs!

:witch: came right on schedule for me today. I can say that I am glad it was on time. I have had very irregular cycles this past year and I'm trying to straighten them out.

Waiting to ovulate around Jan. 17th now. Will be trying SMEP and Preseed again.

GL ladies!

11.45pm NYE here in Sydney!!

Sitting at home waiting for Sudney Harbour Bridge to light up :)

I'm 13dpo (.)(.) are huge and sore cramping slight and not AF like..
Will see what tomorrow brings Fx Fx

See you all on the other side in 2012!!!

FRER was BFN this morning with FMU - 8dpo.

Good luck to all those who have yet to test! Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!

Praying for a sticky one for you!! Congrats on the faint line!!!!!!!!!!!

11.45pm NYE here in Sydney!!

Sitting at home waiting for Sudney Harbour Bridge to light up :)

I'm 13dpo (.)(.) are huge and sore cramping slight and not AF like..
Will see what tomorrow brings Fx Fx

See you all on the other side in 2012!!!

Happy new year :happydance:

Congratulations to the BFPs!

:witch: came right on schedule for me today. I can say that I am glad it was on time. I have had very irregular cycles this past year and I'm trying to straighten them out.

Waiting to ovulate around Jan. 17th now. Will be trying SMEP and Preseed again.

GL ladies!

sorry to hear that honey, we are trying the SMEP in January, we messed it up last month hoo humm.

xx

Well i tested again with a digi (had a nap and nothing to drink) BFN.

Going to stop testing now as it gets too addictive, will try again on monday/tuesday, althought saying that ill probably try again tomorrow with FMU

Good luck all and heres to lots of baby bumps in 2012

xxx

wooohooo congrats to u mom2b, glad i woke up to some great news :happydance: i wish u a h&h 9mths ahead!!

happy new yr jacob!!!

c1403 u have ur first glimmer of hope, hang on n test in the morn, also i dont know if u used the digi the 2nd time but they are not very sensitive, so i would try again in the morn, gl to u n f'xd!!

Happy New Years ladies!!! I love waking up to read a BFP for Mom to 2!!!!! Congrats honey!!! Im testing tomorrow morning on New Years Day. Good Luck to all of you ladies.

as for me i do not have much to report other than my temp is slowly creeping up, not excited as i am still early so this is suppose to happen but i am happy its going up..i wish i was one with symptoms so i could at least have a clue, good grief this waiting is driving me mad :brat:

i will be testing first thing in the morn and will report back then n let u know how it went. i am going to bring the new yr in church 2nite and will say a special [-o< for all of us, happy new yrs ladies, i really hope 2012 all our wishes come true :hugs: :dust:

Girls just want to let you know still checking on all the progress on this Thread and congrats to everyone that got BFP and i am still praying for the rest of you that are waiting good luck for the next few days :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->