"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Thank you Jewelz!! I appreciate it. And I will still see my princess from time to time. I haven't decided all the details, but definitely want an open adoption. I have to start buying her things. I will look for a stroller this weekend so I can drop it off at her house. I guess I will use my son's crib for her since it is only a year old and he isn't here to use it. Just have to buy girly bedding. It is very stressful to know that after going through 8 or 9 months of pregnancy you end up with nothing to show for it, except for in the heart. But she will be a blessing to my family member and to me.
Can't wait to hear how your beta numbers and scan turn out. I know everything will be just fine.

shante i am so happy u decided to tell all the ladies of the group wut a courageous thing u r doing...im so proud of u, ur strentgh is amazing!! takes a really big person to put others b4 themselves n God will surely bless u for it!! i work in a clinic n have seen many women in similar situation as urs n go n have an abortion, n while it is their right n personal choice, i just think its so honorable wut u r doing to give ur baby a chance, one day she will thank u for it...im so happy n honored to know u ladies n have gained so much respect for u all :hugs:

it really is such a beautiful n selfless thing u r doing shante, brings tears to my eyes every time i think of it!!

Wow shante...thank you for sharing that with us. :hugs: :hugs: I am sure it was not an easy decision and really admire you for doing what you feel is best for your girl even when it's difficult. If you know it is the right decision, as Jewelz said, I bet you will feel at peace with it.
Very glad you will be sticking around, and can't wait to hear how it goes when you meet her. But we will be here staying patient and wishing you well whatever you decide is best for you. :hugs:

Well ladies, I had my first beta this morning. I go back on Thursday for another and then next Thursday will be my official first appointment. I will most likely get an ultrasound to make sure there is a sac. Im 100% sure there will be though. I still would like to see it though. Eases the mind. Gave myself my first injection this morning all by myself and I didn't even feel it at all.
Woo-Hoo! :happydance:

View attachment 450647

yay jewelz, i cant wait to hear the betas cause ur numbers must be really good for u to get ur positive so early on a digi...wooohooo good signs :happydance:!!! i have been taking blood thinner injections everyday also i forgot to mention that since i been home from the hospital, just because i am on bedrest n they want to make sure i dont clot, my mom does it for me n they r not bad at all, this is the last week i have to take em :D!!

Shante I also want you to know that we are here for you to lean on when the time comes. We are all here to support you and pray for you as you go through this transition. Its very admirable what you are doing and my heart is with you and for you. Hugs!

shante, the other ladies have said everything i want to say, and they've said it so well. everyone is here for you x

Ill be sticking around too ladies, I want to see all the progression on the new April BFPS plus we have a few in December too.....I cant believe the September crew are due to have our babies soon....its been an amazing journey and I love you girls loads

Shante, thanks for sharing, I imagine it would have been a tough decision and you wouldnt have taken it lightly, we all have to do whats best for ourselves and our families. Were all here for you if you need us xxxxx

Girls...I cant tell what are hiccups and what are movement, sometimes when i lay down in bed I get little popping feelings then on other occasions I feel hugeeeeeeeee movements that I actually don't like. I am having terrible trouble sleeping and getting comfy, I am fine during the day but after 7pm I am a misery...I feel so heavy and no matter what postion I am in I get uncomfy within 5-10 mins.

Also maybe TMI but my skin 'down there' between my thighs has become really sensitive, I have been using nappy rash cream to try and soothe it. I've had a google and aparantly its normal and down to increased blood flow....I must admit I am looking forward to the next few weeks flying by :)

What do you ladies feel about having the new pram in the house before baby arrives? My pram arrived today and Ive had a play with it to make sure its all working, its all packaged up again now but my mum says its bad luck to keep in my house. Thing is I have no-one local that can look after it for us and my mum lives a 2 hour drive away. My OH thinks its just a old wives tale and that if we keep in the box in the spare room then that should be ok? I am just paranoid I guess....its a loveeeeeely pram though and I'm in love with it :)

My baby shower is on the 11th August, really looking forward to it, I have 15 ladies coming. My mum and sister are on holiday in France and have brought some nice little gifts to give to our guests, little soaps with their initials on and mini bath bombs. Were also creating our own games cards so we can play games such as guess mums tum, baby predictions and guess the nappy smell :)

Love all my ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so glad that all of you Sept ladies are going to be hanging around to watch us goo through our journeys too. This way I can get some mommy wisdom from all of you while your baby is sleeping. I can imagine its going to be fun trying to find time to get on here once your babies are here. ha!

Stefanie- Right now I think its only you, horseypants and BreeLCee (if she ever comes back on here) I miss her. :(

well hello cown, thanks for the invite!

Welcome cckarting!! So glad you decided to come by and introduce yourself to the group.
Ladies, meet cckarting!! Her due date is just about spot on with mine. Yay for April 2013 babies!!! So glad your here.

Wow shantehend! You are such a strong woman. I'm so glad that you have found a resolution that works for you all, and I'm SO glad that you'll still be able to see your princess :hugs:

oh the joys of 3rd tri c1403 ha ha, i think all of us sept bumps r really feeling the effects now, i admit also i am looking forward to these last weeks flying by, the little cute kicks r not so cute anymore, i feel ur pain!! i still do enjoy looking at my belly as she moves, it still amazes me, however it is more uncomfortable now. i have never heard the wive tale with the pram, i thought i heard em all, surprise my mom didnt mention, she is very superstitious, im not so much but some things r just habit..i didnt buy mines yet, its actually the last big item i have to get, gonna order it this week. which one did u get? i am getting the mamas n papas sola :D!!

cckarting welcome aboard hun n big congrats to u :happydance:!! hope u stay around here n share ur journey with us :D!!

Also maybe TMI but my skin 'down there' between my thighs has become really sensitive, I have been using nappy rash cream to try and soothe it.

I have that issue too! If I don't wear a panty liner at all times, I get like a heat rash or something. I figured it was a combination of the moisture and heat. Haven't even thought about trying diaper rash cream to soothe it, but it definitely makes sense! Luckily it doesn't happen often since I've figured out the panty liner trick.

i got my hcg results back and they were only 6, dr said to expect my period within the next few days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->