"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

wow i didn't realise how full of faith you girls are, its nice to hear.

sunkiss (et al.) i will try my best this cycle but i need to get ovulation done with first and i'm quite worried it won't happen.

:yipee::yipee: Jewels congratulations and happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: Our due dates are really close :) Mine is on the 3rd of April just 11 days before yours :thumbup:

Stef - I hope you also get your bfp this month :) lots and lots of babydust to you

c1403 i think fayth is on the big side too around 5 lbs or so, rm is so tight in there now that even when she sleep i can feel her stretching, my belly gets sore in places that she pushes up against, its funny though when i see her butt push up lol but sometimes i have to shift to get her to move.

are u ladies experiencing hiccups more frequently lately? i swear this lil girl has hiccups at least 4-5 times a day if not more. i know they say its good for lung development but i still hate that i cant help her :(...so now that i am 34 weeks i can be on modified bedrest meaning i can get up a lil more but i will still take it easy, it feels good to go out to dinner or lunch sometimes just to get out the house, i have been doing that already n felt fine so i will continue with that...i dunno if i mentioned but my doc takes out the stitch on 8/10 n i will be completely off bedrest :D!! i will not get crazy with it til 37 weeks at least though when at least i am term...my job is doing a shower for me also the same day stitch comes out, so looking forward to shower #2, just hope i wont be too sore but doc said i should feel totally normal after, she even takes it out right in her office :happydance:

stef i think it will happen hun especially with those positive opk's u had, we shall see if temp shifts over the next few days, keeping it crossed so tight for u, would be so nice to have u beeba n jewelz get ur bfp's so close together :D

are u ladies experiencing hiccups more frequently lately? i swear this lil girl has hiccups at least 4-5 times a day if not more.

Weird!! I was in the middle of reading your post, stopped right before this line because I felt him hiccuping, told my husband, and then looked back down to read that line :) I don't feel them all that often, maybe once every 2-3 days. And when I do feel them, I barely feel them, they're so light. It just feels like a teeny-tiny ticking. I think it's because of the anterior placenta. I noticed during the growth scan that the placenta is right around the area I feel his hiccups so I think it must be muddling the feeling of it. How strong do Fayths feel? To me, it just feels like a really light tapping.

i forgot to ask them if my placenta is still anterior, i dont think it is anymore, they did say it can move n i think it did cause i feel everything whew!! at first her hiccups were faint that was in week 29 or 30 but now omg i feel them very strong, i get the vibrations from my crotch all the way above my navel, her dad n my mom can see n feel them too, my belly jumps a bit but they can feel them also, at first it was the cutest thing lol but now it happens so much i feel so bad for her poor baby...i bet urs is muffled by ur placenta just like u said...i wonder if it is what i eat, i just think this lil girl is greedy cause it mostly happens after i eat ha ha!!

Stef hon, your body is trying hard! Look at that chart!! The +OPKs, EWCM, and CP all happening at the same time seems like a great sign to me. Waiting for ov is torture but I bet it will happen for you this month. :hugs:

Munchkin has hiccups about 4-5 times a day too...always after breakfast and dinner, and at other times throughout the day. Especially after I eat or when I listen to music. I imagine he gets them when he gets excited :p but occasionally I even feel them when I wake up at night. They're definitely lighter than kicks but pretty strong by now -- like Sunkiss I can feel them all the way up my bump. They are a little irritating sometimes TBH but I like that I can always tell where his head is. Sometimes I feel them right in my backside...it's the strangest thing :wacko:

I feel like my bump has grown a lot in the past week or two! Think now that my uterus finally reached my ribcage it can't grow upward anymore and is now growing outward. I'm outgrowing all of my tops again. :p Probably time for another set of good bump pics soon. Hope it means he is growing well in there -- we'll find out Friday. How are all of your bumps doing?

same here seaweed on everything above lol, the bump has reached its max in height so i am looking for the drop coming, they say that starts in week 34 so we are headed downward, maybe our ribs will get relief while other things will suffer lol!!

My bump is GIGANTIC! I worry about how much bigger this thing is going to get in the next several weeks. Here's 33 weeks. It's getting so extremely difficult to roll over in bed, I can roll over on my back from my side okay, but making it from my back to the other side is really hard. I literally have to throw my body weight to the side I'm trying to get to.

When I had the growth scan, the tech kept having to go lower and lower to try to find the top of his head, and when I commented "no wonder my crotch is always hurting!!" she said yep, he's starting to drop! It's really hard for me to tell, I can't make out any of his body parts. I can feel where he is, just can't tell what the heck I'm feeling. I do always feel him up in my ribs though, makes it really hard to lean over at all.

I can't believe the end is so near! Less than 2 months! I'm so looking forward to the baby shower on Saturday and then finally being able to order the last of what we'll need to finish the nursery :) Very little left to get. I can't wait until it's all in order and I can show it off :)

Oh, and because somehow my bump doesn't look as huge from the side, here is a shot from this weekend more from the front. Beware, super unflattering picture but oh well. I'm the one all the way to the left (of course!) https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/549465_3937270884224_571729220_n.jpg

Attachments

• photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
You look absolutely adorable MrsMcD!! Definitely bigger than me, but then again your boy is probably twice as big as mine by now so it makes sense! :p

MrsMcD ur bump is beautiful hun, u r really all belly so u will lose it all after :D!! oh yes i roll off the bed too ha ha, my bed is so high so i have to roll n try n find the ground so i dont fall off :haha:!! they may induce u a little earlier perhaps 38 weeks since u measuring further ahead, ask ur doc about it when u discuss the growth scan. cant wait to hear all about ur shower, its such a fun time :D!!

jewelz maybe u should add new bfp bump buddies in the title too so we can get some more current bfp's in here (april 2013 bump buddies), not that im going anywhere, i plan on staying here even after fayth is born n sharing pics n moments of her n walking ur journey with u but it would be nice to have a few more due at the same time for u, what u think?

I definitely plan on sticking around here too :) I'm so excited to be able to see everyones babies and watch them all grow and have this group of mamas to talk to!

beeba and jewelz, so happy for you!!!!

i'm cd7 and hope to join you soon <3

mrsmcd, beautiful photographs - you look amazing.

Mrsmcd - your bump is so cute :)

horseypants - thanks sweetie :hugs: can't wait for you to join us very soon

Woohooo Jewelz!! :happydance: I've been praying for you. God is awesome!!
Well I've decided that I am going to stick around after my LO is born. I want to see the progression and journeys of the April 2013 bump buddies. So what I will do is change my screen name account and reopen an account with my real name. This part of my life will be ending, and a new part will be beginning.

The reason I was going to leave you ladies is because my hubby and I decided our LO will be adopted by a family member after she is born. She will live here in NJ and I will be moving to TX. I think it will be best for her and our 6 children we have now. I want her to have the best life possible, and as you can imagine it is hard enough with 6 kids. But I love all of my children and wouldn't trade them for the world. I don't really know how to handle it, so I thought it best to leave the thread since I won't have my princess and you ladies will have your babies. But I will miss the support and encouragement you ladies offer. I haven't many friends and definitely no one I can talk to about this. It seems no one understands how I'm feeling right now. It's a hard thing I will be going through and reality is starting to set in. And I have to catch up on loss time with my 1 yr old. He's still my baby, LOL.

Sorry to rant on and on, but I thought it best to let you ladies know what is going on so you could better understand why I feel the way I do right now. I'm partly depressed, but I'm moving forward and trying to stay positive every day. Nonetheless, I am so very excited for all of you!! And it has been a pleasure to share my journey with someone. Thank you :hugs:

Woohooo Jewelz!! :happydance: I've been praying for you. God is awesome!!
Well I've decided that I am going to stick around after my LO is born. I want to see the progression and journeys of the April 2013 bump buddies. So what I will do is change my screen name account and reopen an account with my real name. This part of my life will be ending, and a new part will be beginning.

The reason I was going to leave you ladies is because my hubby and I decided our LO will be adopted by a family member after she is born. She will live here in NJ and I will be moving to TX. I think it will be best for her and our 6 children we have now. I want her to have the best life possible, and as you can imagine it is hard enough with 6 kids. But I love all of my children and wouldn't trade them for the world. I don't really know how to handle it, so I thought it best to leave the thread since I won't have my princess and you ladies will have your babies. But I will miss the support and encouragement you ladies offer. I haven't many friends and definitely no one I can talk to about this. It seems no one understands how I'm feeling right now. It's a hard thing I will be going through and reality is starting to set in. And I have to catch up on loss time with my 1 yr old. He's still my baby, LOL.

Sorry to rant on and on, but I thought it best to let you ladies know what is going on so you could better understand why I feel the way I do right now. I'm partly depressed, but I'm moving forward and trying to stay positive every day. Nonetheless, I am so very excited for all of you!! And it has been a pleasure to share my journey with someone. Thank you :hugs:

Oh Shante I had no idea this is why you have been so upset as of late. I am so sorry to hear this but if you honestly know in your heart that that is the right thing to do for her, then you are making a smart choice. At least you will be able to see her, right? :shrug:
We will always be here to support you and what ever decision you think is best for you and your family. :hug:

Well ladies, I had my first beta this morning. I go back on Thursday for another and then next Thursday will be my official first appointment. I will most likely get an ultrasound to make sure there is a sac. Im 100% sure there will be though. I still would like to see it though. Eases the mind. Gave myself my first injection this morning all by myself and I didn't even feel it at all.
Woo-Hoo! :happydance:

positive test.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"