"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

doesn't sound like they plan on retesting my beta again........the dr told me to stop testing and if af doesn't show by next week come in for a urine test. i asked if it was a chemical and they said no???? they said sometimes women can get a burst of hcg before their period. and i told them i have been trying, and testing for a year and a half and i've never had a second line on a test before ever! so thats when they said to stop testing at home and if af isn't here by end of next week come in for a urine test! my obgyn said to come in on the 11th for bloods.

doesn't sound like they plan on retesting my beta again........the dr told me to stop testing and if af doesn't show by next week come in for a urine test. i asked if it was a chemical and they said no???? they said sometimes women can get a burst of hcg before their period. and i told them i have been trying, and testing for a year and a half and i've never had a second line on a test before ever! so thats when they said to stop testing at home and if af isn't here by end of next week come in for a urine test! my obgyn said to come in on the 11th for bloods.

sounds like this doctor doesn't know much about anything, can you see another one?

beeba i see wut u mean hun, it is a little early to tell cause of ur gestation but it is possible, it could be something else though...i would def question it on the next visit.

mrsmcd - right that's what it could be :) I've uploaded the pic, it isn't very similar but I'm guessing that's because I'm still too early. Thank you so much for taking the time to upload a pic for me , that's so sweet :)

I'm actually hoping they're not twins since hubby and I are planning to have 2 kids only and I don't want them to come all in one go :D

yea stef i'm going to see my ob/gyn on the 11th. the other dr i'm talking about is just a dr from the clinic i work at!

i agree with stef cckarting, i wouldnt even go back to that place :nope:

lol thanks sunkiss i think i'll keep my baby problems away from there!

oh crap n they have the nerve to work with u n be so insensitive ugh!!! well in that case i would bring in a :bfp: pee stick n rub it in their hair :rofl:

haha! thank god i only have to work one day this week! i don't care for that place anyways, everyone has a stick up there ass lol. thinking about buying a digi and taking it this weekend!

hee hee!! cckarting that sounds like a good idea plus the digi will give u some satisfaction in knowing everything is confirmed, its something about just seeing that beautiful word :D!! n its time to change ur ticker n status also, show off girl!!

so i think the plan will be i have enough frers to get me to thurs, i can get the digi thurs and take it fri morning. if i am preg that should be enough time for the digi to say pregnant right?

i have no idea how to change my ticker or my status LOL! and i don't wanna get ahead of myself!

I've never heard of an HCG spike before AF :nope: and I just googled it quickly and couldn't find anything about it. Pretty sure it's not a thing. I agree with the others...sounds like it's time for a new doc.

Shante, how exciting, my growth scan is Friday too! :flower: Can't wait to hear about yours. I am hoping we hit 5 lbs this week...4 weeks ago he was somewhere just over 3 lbs so that would be on track I think. I know 5 is still tiny baby size, but it seems like some NB things (diapers, maybe carseat?) start there so it's a good milestone :happydance:
So glad to hear PE is staying away from you too. Such great news :hugs: the average time from diagnosis to delivery is 2 weeks, so just one more week and we both have a good chance of making it to term even if we do end up with it. Sorry about the swelling, were your other kids born in late summer/early fall? I know the heat is increasing swelling for a lot of people.

Beeba, I can see what you mean, but honestly I have no idea since I have no experience with such early scans. Since you hope it's not twins, though, I hope so too. It's funny though, I was convinced I was carrying twins for a week or two at first, and I actually thought it would be kind of nice to have 2 kids in one go...more efficient that way :haha:

I've never heard of an HCG spike before AF :nope: and I just googled it quickly and couldn't find anything about it. Pretty sure it's not a thing. I agree with the others...sounds like it's time for a new doc.

totally agree!! in fact they say anything above 5 is considered a positive!!

i have no idea how to change my ticker or my status LOL! and i don't wanna get ahead of myself!

ok i can understand that, when u ready maybe after u confirm by digi we can walk u through it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->