"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ok so I took the digi and it said negative. It's still too early for a digi I think. Im going to try again in a few days with FMU.

Darn digi. As you know they aren't as sensitive. You are pregnant, my friend. :hugs:

Stefanie I cant wait to see your BFP this month too! I'm team Stef right now!!!

Stefanie I cant wait to see your BFP this month too! I'm team Stef right now!!!

Ah thanks jewelz, I could do with all the positive thinking I can get. I'm so scared I'm not going to ovulate again.

View attachment 449889

LADIES, I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A BFP!!! I just bought a digi and I'm going to wait to do it tonight with my hubby and my step daughter. I'm so excited but I am so cautiously calm too. God is so good!!! :happydance::happydance:

JEWELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! So what's your due date?!? :) I'm so damn excited for you!!!!

will you be doing a test each day to show the line getting darker?

God is so good, praise Him!!! i prayed so much for ur bfp this cycle, i had a good feeling but was keeping quiet in case God had another plan, this is it for u jewelz, i just know this will be ur rainbow u hold in ur arms n love for life, i cant tell u how happy i am for u, all u been through n u never lost ur faith in God nor ur strentgh, He answered ur prayers, u deserve this more than anything hunny :happydance:!!! those lines r so good for u being this early also, good signs, i bet the digi will work in a day or 2!! wut a good time to have ur LO, nice spring baby, its gonna be a beautiful mothers day for u next yr, congrats to u n hubby :D!!!

ok so we have 2 back to back bfp...stef this is why we were called the lucky thread for new yrs, i would not be surprised to hear more bfp's to follow in this cycle...hint hint :D!!

you made my day jewelz :cloud9::hugs:

will you be doing a test each day to show the line getting darker?

No probably not just because I will be going in to get beta's done every other day just like I did the last time. I'm totally leaving it up to God this time. It's all in his hands anyways. He knows what he is doing and Im gonna just relax and let the man work. He's good at what he does... LOL

jewelz maybe u should add new bfp bump buddies in the title too so we can get some more current bfp's in here (april 2013 bump buddies), not that im going anywhere, i plan on staying here even after fayth is born n sharing pics n moments of her n walking ur journey with u but it would be nice to have a few more due at the same time for u, what u think?

Oh Jewelz I am sooooooo pleased for you. We need one more BFP so we have three in a row (they say things come in threes)

Cant believe you got BFP so early too, its brilliant news :)

I had my growth scan today :) Baby is head down and looks good although couldn't see much as shes too big in there, wouldnt show her face again so shes definatly camera shy lol...shes weighing appx 5lb6 which I think is huge, though the tech said its normal range for my dates and is consistant with my other scans.

Thats it now, the next time we see her will be when she is born eeekkkk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jewelz maybe u should add new bfp bump buddies in the title too so we can get some more current bfp's in here (april 2013 bump buddies), not that im going anywhere, i plan on staying here even after fayth is born n sharing pics n moments of her n walking ur journey with u but it would be nice to have a few more due at the same time for u, what u think?

I can do that for sure. Then I can get me some more ladies who are closer to my due date. Good idea... Im just going to add it to the end of the title we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->