"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Aww cckarting I hope not :hugs: :hugs:

C, we have our stroller set up in the baby's room. I know the superstition but it is still returnable (once we take it apart), so I tell myself that we're not 100% committed...I don't know, it makes sense in my head. :wacko:

So excited to hear about some more baby showers soon :happydance:

Anyone feeling contractions?! Think I have noticed more of them in the past few days...I'm sure I'm not aware of all of them though. They're very mild (barely noticeable) and not at all regular so I'm not worried. Go, uterus! :yipee:

I would wait it out and see what happens hun, you are still so early along. :hug:

i know it's early, and they used yesterdays sample so i was only 9 dpo so i dunno.....i'm so down right now!

i know it's early, and they used yesterdays sample so i was only 9 dpo so i dunno.....i'm so down right now!

Honestly, I saw your tests and I think they are stupid. keep testing if you want to hun. If AF comes, then she comes. But I would stay hopeful until then.

Aw shantehand what you're doing is so brave and selfless! Your girl will be so thankful to you :)

I have a question to ask: I had an ultrasound done on Monday and we saw the little bean. Then after we left the doctor's office, hubby and I noticed that there were two dark round things one of which was marked as the lil bean. My question is could they be twins?

cckarting - welcome sweetie:) I also agree with jewels, don't be so upset and stay hopeful. Maybe it's just too early. I actually read on google once that before 10dpo hcg levels are somewhere between 6 - 10 or something like that. Maybe your little bean had just implanted :hugs:

What! They are worrying about a level of 6 at NINE DPO? I'm not a doctor but that seems crazy to me. Plenty of babies haven't even implanted by then. I definitely would not give up hope even a little unless AF comes!

Beeba, I would say it could be but it's hard to tell since you're so early...maybe try asking the doctor? When do you see him/her again?

Hey Beeba are you cramping? Mine are intense sometimes. Ouch! :nope:
I keep wondering if it's gas pains but nope they are cramps. I noticed my bathroom habits changing today too. I pee every 5 mins but the my digestive tract is slowing for sure. I hate constipation. Last time I wanted to die from pain.

i got my hcg results back and they were only 6, dr said to expect my period within the next few days.....

sweetie dont worry about the number, there is such a wide range when it comes to the numbers, there is no right or wrong number this early on, what they usually do when checking betas is to make sure they r doubling every 48 hrs, ur number for ur dpo is just fine...i hate when docs do this nonsense n give u unnecessary worry ugh!!! when will they check it again? they should be comparing before giving u that kind of advice!!! i went through some unnecessary worry earlier on because of an early sono n turns out i was a week earlier n thats why they couldnt see anything, i tried to explain to the doc that i know i ovulated late in my cycle so my dates would be off n she told me i may start bleeding n i should go to the er, i wanted to die...i had my sono done again the following week n there was heartbeat n my baby was fine, i never went back to that place again...dont worry urself :hugs:!!!

Anyone feeling contractions?! Think I have noticed more of them in the past few days...I'm sure I'm not aware of all of them though. They're very mild (barely noticeable) and not at all regular so I'm not worried. Go, uterus! :yipee:

:rofl: u r so silly seaweed lmao!!! im on meds to stop contractions so i dont think i feel any yet, not even BH, but every now n then i get a lil slight period cramping in the bottom of my belly area, might be baby pulling on my cord, i have no idea, i will be off the meds after they take out the stitch so we shall see wut joy that will be then ha ha!!

Jewels - Yes, I've been having these really bad cramps that even woke me up in the middle of the night on several occasions :/ They really do feel like gas pains though so it's really hard to tell what's going on down there

Seaweedeater- I see her again on Tuesday and I can't wait to ask her! But I think I should upload the pic here as well and see what you ladies think. I will have to figure out how that is done though so hang on a bit

Thank you ladies for being so positive and supportive!! For some silly reason I thought you guys would look down on me. I should have known better than to think a silly thing like that. And Sunkiss, I would never have an abortion. I am completely against it (hence the reason I have 6 kids instead of 1 or 2, LOL).

cckarting, welcome to the thread!!! And please try and remain positive. I'm sure everything will work out ok for you.

Seaweed, I am contracting a lot too. I've been having BH all day for 2 days now. And my swelling has gotten worse (in the feet and hands). I had an OB appt today and the doc said everything looks good. Blood pressure still normal, urine normal (no protein), anemia under control. I haven't had swelling in my other pregnancies (at least that I can remember) except for when I developed pre-eclampsia. So I am still nervous about that. Growth scan this Friday. Hopefully she will be a nice size, I deliver small babies.

Here are my pics :) Please tell me what you think. I tried to mark the first pic where I think the 2nd baby
is

Attachments

• IMG_3258.jpg
    IMG_3258.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
cckarting- I can't believe they just told you to expect your period even though you're only 9 dpo! Do they know how early in your cycle you still are? I'd say to keep up hope, you certainly aren't out yet!

beeba- In very early ultrasounds you can usually see the yolk sac that looks like another little circle. Here is a picture I found that shows a fetus and the yolk sac, does it look like this? https://www.ob-ultrasound.net/images/us26.jpg

@ shante one of the reasons why i respect u so much, u r truly blessed :hugs:

Jewelz, maybe it is twins (not to jinx you or anything). You did get that digi BFP pretty early. That HSG procedure was right on time. I'm so excited for you I can't even stop saying it.
My kids are outside playing with the neighbors kids, so I have some free time on my hands. Plus I am on vacation from work for the rest of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->