"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

ok thanks sunkiss, i will def take you up on that offer when i know for sure!

Seaweed, my kids were born in April, August, 2 in October, and 2 in December. The April and October with the PE were born in California, so I think the weather is different there than NJ. The rest were born in NJ. And surprisingly, the one in August was my 41 wker. He didn't want to come out. LOL. But I didn't have noticeable swelling with either of them. I was just fat from eating a lot of junk.

At my last scan 6 wks ago she was almost 3 lbs, so hopefully now she will be a little over 5 lbs. I think we are doing well if I may say so myself. No PE for us. When I had PE before I only made it 5 or 6 days before I had to be induced. I'm afraid if I start having signs of it again I will have her a few days later. I would like a little more time to wrap up my job, prepare for my resignation, and pack for my cross-country move.

i sure will be happy when i can see my WHO HA again :haha:!! *tmi* i dunno bout u ladies but shaving is challenging, even my legs, i have to sit on the edge of the tub n try to manage it the best way!!

I was thinking the same thing Sunkiss. LOL. I shave blindly and it probably looks terrible. Times like this I wish my husband was here so he could do it for me. That was our routine once I got too big to see it for myself. I just gave up on my legs altogether. I need to shave them soon though. LOL

My legs I can still manage, with quite a bit of struggle. My who-ha is another story! I just tried a few days ago, going at it blind. Then I figured I'd just trim with a beard trimmer. I managed to tear my skin with the dang beard trimmer! So I'm thinking from now on, maybe I'll have my husband help me. Although honestly I don't know if I could bring myself to allow him to get that good a look at things with how out of control and swollen I am in that area!

oh crap i am going blind too, try the venus razor the one with the shaving cream in it already, it really helps with nicks, im scared for OH to do it too ha ha n Lord knows i have to get it in order so i dont scare these ppl at birth :haha:

Ladies, let OHs help you. I have learned from experience that men don't get grossed out from looking at it if it's swollen or etc. Trust me, it will look much worse during the birth and after and they will see it all. :haha: I've seen it first hand when I helped my cousins deliver their babies and it is a sight to behold. And my hubby actually like shaving me when I got too big. Then again, he likes to study my vajayjay so he knows it inside and out. Sorry if tmi. But asks your OHs and I'm sure they would be glad to help, rather than going to the hospital all cut up.

Beahahahahahs!!!! You ladies are cracking me up with the shaving blind business. I'm totally making my OH help me because I refuse to have a bush. Lol Woooo my leg hair is growing like crazy now. I'm shaving everyday cuz I hate leg hair.

Beeba- I get cramps mostly when I get up from sitting or laying for a while.

OMG I'm going to freak if it's twins. I would welcome it with open arms.

JEWELZ omg omg omg I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best surprise to come on and look for some support and see your happy news!

So ladies, spotting cycle day 20? I oved on cd 10..... AF not supposed to arrive for another week atleast. I'm about a 26 day cylce lately.

really weirded out, was on the phone with my hubby and he's all like what the heck is going on???

he left for work on a tuesday, and I ov'd on friday or sat. Is there really any chance.... I completely thought I was out this month.

HELP! What is going on with my body? implantion or weird short 20 day cycle? which by the way has NEVER happened.

JEWELZ, this would be nuts if we were bump buddies again.......!!!!

JEWELZ omg omg omg I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best surprise to come on and look for some support and see your happy news!

So ladies, spotting cycle day 20? I oved on cd 10..... AF not supposed to arrive for another week atleast. I'm about a 26 day cylce lately.

really weirded out, was on the phone with my hubby and he's all like what the heck is going on???

he left for work on a tuesday, and I ov'd on friday or sat. Is there really any chance.... I completely thought I was out this month.

HELP! What is going on with my body? implantion or weird short 20 day cycle? which by the way has NEVER happened.

No way to know until either a BFP or AF unfortunately, but it certainly could be implantation! I had implantation spotting at 5 dpo. It only lasted maybe a few hours or so then completely went away. Is it heavy? Light? How long has it been going on?

Welcome back BTW :hugs: Was just thinking about you this morning :flower:

Bree welcome back, so good to hear from you :hugs: How exciting, really hoping this is your month!!! :dust: Please keep us posted!!

yay bree is back in the game, good to see u hun :happydance:!!! man it would be so nice if u got ur bfp this cycle too...imma have to go pray now lol...hey that sounds like it could be implanting going on, i sure hope so, got it crossed for u...when will u start testing?

No way to know until either a BFP or AF unfortunately, but it certainly could be implantation! I had implantation spotting at 5 dpo. It only lasted maybe a few hours or so then completely went away. Is it heavy? Light? How long has it been going on?

Welcome back BTW :hugs: Was just thinking about you this morning :flower:

So nice to hear you were thinking about me!! I think about all of you guys often, wonder how you're doing! Its nice to come back on here and get updates on everyone. Such a great support group it is!!

I so was not planning on even thinking about an HPT for this cycle, I had completely cleared it from my mind the day my hubby left for work! Caught me off gaurd when I saw the spotting....
A little bit of TMI buttt..... I went pee and looked down and there was a little blood in my panties (sorry TMI) was pretty shocked to see that and when I wiped was even more surprised to see the blood there as well. It's really brownish red. Put a liner on and nothing more has come as of the past couple hours?
Guess I will just wait and see if more comes?

If no more blood then maybe I will POAS......

So the saga continues!!

oh the joys of 3rd tri c1403 ha ha, i think all of us sept bumps r really feeling the effects now, i admit also i am looking forward to these last weeks flying by, the little cute kicks r not so cute anymore, i feel ur pain!! i still do enjoy looking at my belly as she moves, it still amazes me, however it is more uncomfortable now. i have never heard the wive tale with the pram, i thought i heard em all, surprise my mom didnt mention, she is very superstitious, im not so much but some things r just habit..i didnt buy mines yet, its actually the last big item i have to get, gonna order it this week. which one did u get? i am getting the mamas n papas sola :D!!

OMG SNAP... I got the M&P sola in black. Its a lovely pram, at first I thought it was a little flimsy but realised i needed to move the rods in the carrycot to stabalise it....read the instructions first lol, I was just to excited to finally have a adults pram and not a kids one lol

OMG that would seriously be fate and i would love that!! get that BFP girl!! So glad your back. We were missing you. I'm seriously beaming with excitment for you Bree! Ahhhhhhhhhh i hope you get a BFP with me.

Welcome Back Bree...I have everything crossed for you darling!

Hello to the newcomers!

Shante...You are one of the strongest women I know. GL to you hun and I am so glad that you will stay with after birth. We will be here for you if you need anything.

Good morning everyone else! How are you feeling Jewelz?

I have asked my OH to shave me next time I need too...He was a little worried about it, wondering if he would do it right lol!

Ladies i wonder if you could do me a favour, if you'd rather not then i understand.
Basically, today would have been my sister Amy's 30th birthday but unfortunately she passed away when she was a baby. The thing is i'm not at all religious but would any of you mind sending up a prayer for her on my behalf today?

Krippy- I'm feeing A ok so far. I'm still so early that that only things Im feeling right now are cramps, really sore :holly: and fatigue.

Ladies i wonder if you could do me a favour, if you'd rather not then i understand.
Basically, today would have been my sister Amy's 30th birthday but unfortunately she passed away when she was a baby. The thing is i'm not at all religious but would any of you mind sending up a prayer for her on my behalf today?

Of course! Done!
Father in heaven, Lord be with Amy today on her birthday and let her know that she is loved by many here on earth. Help her sister know that she is in a better place and her heart should be at ease knowing she is with our heavenly father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->