"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ladies i wonder if you could do me a favour, if you'd rather not then i understand.
Basically, today would have been my sister Amy's 30th birthday but unfortunately she passed away when she was a baby. The thing is i'm not at all religious but would any of you mind sending up a prayer for her on my behalf today?

Of course! Done!
Father in heaven, Lord be with Amy today on her birthday and let her know that she is loved by many here on earth. Help her sister know that she is in a better place and her heart should be at ease knowing she is with our heavenly father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

thank you so much Jewelz thats so beautiful, it made me cry.

i think i might be ovulating today from looking at my chart etc so i like to think she is helping me get my baby. i'm told that i looked almost identical to her when i was born so my baby should look like her too.

I am having a guilty moment right now. I am so sleepy this mornign that I had to have a cup of :coffee: or I am going to pass out. I usually only drink 1 cup every morning anyways and its been rough the last few mornings. I'm sitting here at my desk and I would love to crawl under it and go to sleep :sleep: for a while longer. I am scared to drink it though.... :shrug:

you could maybe have some tea instead? not as much caffeine in tea

oh the joys of 3rd tri c1403 ha ha, i think all of us sept bumps r really feeling the effects now, i admit also i am looking forward to these last weeks flying by, the little cute kicks r not so cute anymore, i feel ur pain!! i still do enjoy looking at my belly as she moves, it still amazes me, however it is more uncomfortable now. i have never heard the wive tale with the pram, i thought i heard em all, surprise my mom didnt mention, she is very superstitious, im not so much but some things r just habit..i didnt buy mines yet, its actually the last big item i have to get, gonna order it this week. which one did u get? i am getting the mamas n papas sola :D!!

OMG SNAP... I got the M&P sola in black. Its a lovely pram, at first I thought it was a little flimsy but realised i needed to move the rods in the carrycot to stabalise it....read the instructions first lol, I was just to excited to finally have a adults pram and not a kids one lol

really wow, i heard great things about that pram, i cant wait to get it, i am ordering the plum one today, i like that it is lightweight yet has some style to it n u can put baby in there from infant stage without having to use a car seat if u dont want...did u get a car seat to match? i got a graco car seat but dont really plan on using it with the pram, i live in a 4th flr walk-up so its a lil much for me to carry all plus baby!!

Krippy- I'm feeing A ok so far. I'm still so early that that only things Im feeling right now are cramps, really sore :holly: and fatigue.

yay for symptoms :happydance:

I have asked my OH to shave me next time I need too...He was a little worried about it, wondering if he would do it right lol!

lol my OH is scared to do it too, he knows i will go off if he does it wrong poor guy :haha:

Ladies i wonder if you could do me a favour, if you'd rather not then i understand.
Basically, today would have been my sister Amy's 30th birthday but unfortunately she passed away when she was a baby. The thing is i'm not at all religious but would any of you mind sending up a prayer for her on my behalf today?

most def will say a prayer for ur sister today...i bet she has been ur guardian angel through life :hugs:

Of course! Done!
Father in heaven, Lord be with Amy today on her birthday and let her know that she is loved by many here on earth. Help her sister know that she is in a better place and her heart should be at ease knowing she is with our heavenly father. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen!!!

I am having a guilty moment right now. I am so sleepy this mornign that I had to have a cup of :coffee: or I am going to pass out. I usually only drink 1 cup every morning anyways and its been rough the last few mornings. I'm sitting here at my desk and I would love to crawl under it and go to sleep :sleep: for a while longer. I am scared to drink it though.... :shrug:

oh in 1st tri i had to have a cup in the morn or i was gonna fall completely on my ass literally lol, was no way i was gonna function in meetings!! u r allowed a cpl of cups per day but i only had one n stopped after 1st tri!! somedays if i didnt feel like i needed it i would skip it, at ur stage baby gets its nourishment from the yolk anyways, i would stop when baby starts feeding off placenta.

jewelz u r feeding my poas addiction :haha:!! def darker, those betas r gonna be really good :happydance:

Man I hope so! I just know this is it for me. I'm gonna hold my rainbow at the end of all of this.

Tests looking good Jewelz. I believe you will be holding your rainbow next year as well. Just in time for Mother's Day. :)

I have seriously eaten too much today.
Breakfast- chicken biscuit with only half the biscuit
Lunch-blackend tilapia with rice, asparagus and spinach
snack-mini blueberry muffins

so happy for you jewelz. and sunkiss - i didn't get to write it before, but thanks so much for the beautiful photos of you from the shower. you're a ray of sunshine!

oh, shante, you're an amazing person. glad to know you. thanks for the opportunity to hear your story. what an awesome mamma you are.

Thank you horseypants! Praying for you, Stef, and Bree to get your BFPs.

I have seriously eaten too much today.
Breakfast- chicken biscuit with only half the biscuit
Lunch-blackend tilapia with rice, asparagus and spinach
snack-mini blueberry muffins

Sounds good. I've eaten alot today as well. I just didn't seem to get full. I had food as well as junk, and then went looking for fruit. This is the biggest my appetite has been in a long whle.

thank u horseypants, im still rooting for u this cycle too hun, would be so awesome for u n stef to join jewelz :D

jewelz u better enjoy that good eating now before nausea kicks in ha ha!!

I had my first bought earlier today. I walked outside my office to go pick up some lunch and I wanted to die when I was hit with the smell of rotting fish at the beach. It was awful and I don't knwo why on earth it smelled so bad. I have never smelled that before so I have no idea. I have to pass through the smoke pit where people put their cigs in and I bet that might of had something to do with it. Hubby and I dont smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->