"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

oh the joys of 3rd tri c1403 ha ha, i think all of us sept bumps r really feeling the effects now, i admit also i am looking forward to these last weeks flying by, the little cute kicks r not so cute anymore, i feel ur pain!! i still do enjoy looking at my belly as she moves, it still amazes me, however it is more uncomfortable now. i have never heard the wive tale with the pram, i thought i heard em all, surprise my mom didnt mention, she is very superstitious, im not so much but some things r just habit..i didnt buy mines yet, its actually the last big item i have to get, gonna order it this week. which one did u get? i am getting the mamas n papas sola :D!!

OMG SNAP... I got the M&P sola in black. Its a lovely pram, at first I thought it was a little flimsy but realised i needed to move the rods in the carrycot to stabalise it....read the instructions first lol, I was just to excited to finally have a adults pram and not a kids one lol

really wow, i heard great things about that pram, i cant wait to get it, i am ordering the plum one today, i like that it is lightweight yet has some style to it n u can put baby in there from infant stage without having to use a car seat if u dont want...did u get a car seat to match? i got a graco car seat but dont really plan on using it with the pram, i live in a 4th flr walk-up so its a lil much for me to carry all plus baby!!

I got the carrycot and the pram system in black plus a footmuff in plum. I also have a maxi cosi car seat that fits the frame with special adaptors.
I was going to get a I candy but my work gave me £200 M+P vouchers which brought most of the system and I just got a email from M+P with another £15 gift voucher as i spent over £150 whooooooo so i can buy something else now....probably put it towards a high chair :)

Tests look good Jewelz and the odd cup of coffee shouldnt hurt. I have started drinking the odd glass of coke again, the fact I went 6-7 months without is a record for me as I love my diet coke lol.

x

oh dear those hormones r really raging hun, i really would not be surprised if we finally got some twins in this thread :D!!

OMGosh you are trying to curse me with your twins talk! LOL I guess we will find out this next Thursday if its one or two babies in there. I think I would proabably freak with excitement!!!

oh the joys of 3rd tri c1403 ha ha, i think all of us sept bumps r really feeling the effects now, i admit also i am looking forward to these last weeks flying by, the little cute kicks r not so cute anymore, i feel ur pain!! i still do enjoy looking at my belly as she moves, it still amazes me, however it is more uncomfortable now. i have never heard the wive tale with the pram, i thought i heard em all, surprise my mom didnt mention, she is very superstitious, im not so much but some things r just habit..i didnt buy mines yet, its actually the last big item i have to get, gonna order it this week. which one did u get? i am getting the mamas n papas sola :D!!

OMG SNAP... I got the M&P sola in black. Its a lovely pram, at first I thought it was a little flimsy but realised i needed to move the rods in the carrycot to stabalise it....read the instructions first lol, I was just to excited to finally have a adults pram and not a kids one lol

really wow, i heard great things about that pram, i cant wait to get it, i am ordering the plum one today, i like that it is lightweight yet has some style to it n u can put baby in there from infant stage without having to use a car seat if u dont want...did u get a car seat to match? i got a graco car seat but dont really plan on using it with the pram, i live in a 4th flr walk-up so its a lil much for me to carry all plus baby!!

I got the carrycot and the pram system in black plus a footmuff in plum. I also have a maxi cosi car seat that fits the frame with special adaptors.
I was going to get a I candy but my work gave me £200 M+P vouchers which brought most of the system and I just got a email from M+P with another £15 gift voucher as i spent over £150 whooooooo so i can buy something else now....probably put it towards a high chair :)

x

i was going to get the maxi cosi also, it has a sleeker look but i got a better deal with the graco, oh u lucky gurl got a voucher from work, i am jealous lol, i want to get the footmuff also its really nice looking, they have a toy attachment i will order for the baby also :D

Yay my baby is an appleseed now :yipee: can't wait for it to become an olive :D

I don't know why but my cramping has almost stopped. I hardly cramp at all . My boobs are still sore but the degree of soreness is constantly changing. But there's one symptom that's getting worse: I am so tired I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I can barely walk at times and I have to be in bed for a nap at around 3 everyday. I nap for about 3 - 4 hours :blush: Is that ok?

Jewels - Are you that tired too?

Stef - I'm sure your sister is a little angel in Heaven, watching over you and your family. I really hope with all my heart that you get your bfp this month:kiss:

Oh what kind of prenatals should I be taking? My doctor only prescribed folic acid and told me that it was too early to be taking anything else. Shouldn't I also be taking vitamin b? I'm sure it would do more good than harm right?

since we started ttc, i've been taking pregnacare prenatal vitamins as its got a manner of different things that are meant to help the baby nutrionally

I don't know why but my cramping has almost stopped. I hardly cramp at all . My boobs are still sore but the degree of soreness is constantly changing. But there's one symptom that's getting worse: I am so tired I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I can barely walk at times and I have to be in bed for a nap at around 3 everyday. I nap for about 3 - 4 hours :blush: Is that ok?

Stef - I'm sure your sister is a little angel in Heaven, watching over you and your family. I really hope with all my heart that you get your bfp this month:kiss:

Speaking of napping... I left work at 3 today because I am so tired. I'm layin' on my couch now debating a nap till hubs comes home. I'm exhausted!

since we started ttc, i've been taking pregnacare prenatal vitamins as its got a manner of different things that are meant to help the baby nutrionally

Stef just make sure what ever vitamin you take that it has folic acid and Dha in it.

Stef just make sure what ever vitamin you take that it has folic acid and Dha in it.

dha? it definitely has folic acid, b12 and zinc amongst others but what is dha?

EDIT: just looked it up and seen its in Omega 3 which i take

test.jpg

Holy progression!!! For two days difference that is two totally different colors!! Wowza!

Oh what kind of prenatals should I be taking? My doctor only prescribed folic acid and told me that it was too early to be taking anything else. Shouldn't I also be taking vitamin b? I'm sure it would do more good than harm right?

totally normal to feel exhausted early on, in fact fatigue gas n constipation was my biggest early symptoms!! if u can nap, rest up ur body is going through alot right now in the initial stages n it will exhaust u!! yay congrats on ur lil appleseed, ur moving right along, olive will be here b4 u know it :happydance:!!! u def should be on prenatals, i was taking them even b4 pregnancy, very important especially in the initial stages, i dont know why the doc did not advise u to take them but u can get them over the counter at ur local drug store...extra folic acid is always great too, it helps to prevent birth defects :D!!

Most not be month, just an update! AF came this morning, full force! Really not sure why its a week early, but I will just look at this as a good sign. Hubby is home next week and our wedding anniversary is on the 13th so finally the stars have aligned and he WILL be home when I Ovulate!!!! First time since MARCH that he will be home at the right time...............
Fingers and toes crossed for me this cycle.. going to investigate what I can do to up our chances!!

Bree, I think everything lined up perfectly so that this cycle will be it for you guys. AF came early so you can O when DH is home. So excited for you!!

awww sorry the witch came hun but that is great news about hubby being home for next cycle, maybe thats why af came early to reset things, wouldnt it be such a nice gift to catch that egg for ur anniversary, have a wonderful time n come back soon to update :hugs:

Bree :hugs: sorry about AF but I love that it means you will be ovulating when your hubby is home AND around your anniversary!! How awesome would that be to have an anniversary baby.

Beeba, I don't know why your doctor would tell you not to take prenatals, mine had me start them when TTC...:shrug: I actually had to stop taking them first trimester because I couldn't keep them down, and the nurse said I should just make sure to take folic acid at least 400 mcg and vitamin D. B vitamins sound like a good idea too -- folic acid actually is a B vitamin, but I think it's a different one that is supposed to help with the nausea (B6?). DHA is definitely essential but I think more so starting in second tri. But can't hurt to take it starting now.

I'm so so excited for both of you in first tri but sorry you are experiencing those symptoms...I remember feeling soooo exhausted right away! And the smell/taste aversions. Ugh, horrible. Hope it eases up for both of you! (but not 100%, just 90%, so that you still feel pregnant :haha:)

Jewelz, I'm with Sunkiss. Nice and dark for not even being 4 weeks yet. And with your symptoms, I would be surprised if you aren't having twins. But we shall see next week. So anxious to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->