"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Seaweed...Your little boy is so cute! Can't wait to see pics of him born and how they compare! PM me the name you have chosen...I am curious! Don't worry I won't tell anyone! :)

Can't believe you girls will be welcoming your LOs soon! I am excited to hear all of the stories and meet all of them!

Good luck Shante! I had false labour at 36 weeks and it was scary but it stopped of it's own accord as suddenly as it started. I hope you are either cuddling your beautiful little baby right now or putting your feet up and crossing your legs to keep them in a bit longer! :hugs:

As for me, AF is due today but my cervix hasn't dropped like it normally does, my cm is ridiculous and my digi says 1-2 weeks so I've decided to start getting excited and have some faith! Can't believe I'll be holding a new baby in 8 months! Sooooo excited!!! WOO HOO!!! :happydance: (sorry about that!)

Good morning ladies!! I am doing well. Got home from the hospital and went straight to bed. The contractions didn't stop until about midnight. The doctor checked my cervix and it's still closed and high, but she said it was very soft. I'm not sure if the soft part is a good or bad thing. But, my princess gets to bake a few more weeks. Hopefully she will come at 37 or 38 weeks. I'm glad that's over and the pain has stopped on its own. This happened in my last pregnancy at 28 weeks, but I had to be given a steroid shot and a muscle relaxer. I ended up delivering 10 weeks later. This time at 34 weeks the hospital doctor said they wouldn't give me any steroids or stop the contractions, so I'm glad it stopped on its own. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

So scary! Glad it stopped and hope you get a couple more weeks in!

Shante I am do happy everything worked out on for you and your princess.

I just ate the most amazing cheeseburger from In n Out. We are traveling back home and stopped there. Only my second time to ever have it before. So damn yummy.

Shante, so glad you and baby are doing well and she gets to stay on the inside for a little longer!! :hugs:

Ellie, congrats on your digi :yipee:

Jewelz, everyone loves In-N-Out! I remember a few years ago on April Fool's Day someone spread the rumor that there was one opening in NY and people FREAKED OUT! :p

I'm glad everything turned out well Shante.

Seaweedeater - Your baby boy is gorgeous

After not feeling preggo over the passed two days I can say I feel super preggo today. Peed on a stick this morning and it was darker then the control line. :haha:

Yay Shante!! Glad your princess gets to stay inside for awhile...it's too darn hot out here ;)

So glad princess decided to stay a little longer shantehend!! :thumbup: She's a good girl :winkwink:

So I had my babyshower yesterday, it was craziness but lots of fun! There were around 46 people there (including myself and my husband). We got soooooooo many baby shoes and clothes! This kid is SET! Got lots of goodies, now it's time to order the last couple of things we'll need and get the nursery in order. I feel like there's so much left to do, and less than 6 weeks to get it all done! Just re-charged the batteries to my camera and camcorder, now I'll be starting to pack my hospital bag.

I can't believe he's almost here!! :happydance:

Wow that is a big shower! How fun!! :happydance: I just finished packing my hospital bag stuff...minus some more snacks maybe.

Good to have those hospital bags packed! With my first one, I hadn't gotten around to it yet, and right at 38 weeks, I had to be induced because of hypertension. My hubby had to pack my bag.... NOT good..... lol

I loved packing my bag - one of the most exciting parts of the last few weeks which drag so badly.

My sil didn't get her bag done in time and my bro packed her a pair of trousers not realising they were her 6 year old sons school trousers. He also packed a selection of lacy bras and knickers because that's exactly what you need after giving birth! Silly sausage!

I loved packing my bag - one of the most exciting parts of the last few weeks which drag so badly.

My sil didn't get her bag done in time and my bro packed her a pair of trousers not realising they were her 6 year old sons school trousers. He also packed a selection of lacy bras and knickers because that's exactly what you need after giving birth! Silly sausage!
:haha:

That's about what my bag looked like. No soap, shampoo, conditioner, not even a hair brush. No toothbrush. And clothes that I couldn't fit into even before I got preg. (He must have gone to the bottom of my drawers to find this stuff.) My mom had to go buy me an outfit to go home in.... lol:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->