"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Ladies I do believe hubby and I have both boy & girls names finalized already. Seeing how we have been preggo twice before we already have had a good idea of what names we wanted.

Girl- Everly Havannah
Boy- Aston Orion

Ladies I do believe hubby and I have both boy & girls names finalized already. Seeing how we have been preggo twice before we already have had a good idea of what names we wanted.

Girl- Everly Havannah
Boy- Aston Orion

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!! Seriously! Can't wait to find out which it's going to be! :)

Love the names Jewelz! Will you be finding out the gender early?

those are super cute! me and dh are having a terrible time picking a girls name lol.

me and DH have our names decided already too and I'm not even preggo yet lol.

Thanks ladies!!
Yes we will for sure find out the gender. As soon as possible

Lovely names Jewelz! We are having the hardest time with names. MIL is pressuring us to name a girl after her, and I want to incorporate my late father's name in it, boy or girl. Just having a hard time with it!

Your MIL wants you to name a girl after HER? :wacko: I don't have a family tradition of naming kids after relatives, so maybe I just don't know how this works, but is that weird? Encouraging you to name her after a different relative seems fine, but saying "why don't you name her after ME" seems a bit much to me...:shrug:

Yeah, she kinda thinks the world revolves around her. A cousin had a daughter a few years back, and used MIL's middle name as their daughter's middle name. She kept saying, "See? They love me!" As though if we don't name our daughter after her, we don't love her.I personally am not too fond of her name, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. I do love her. But yeah. It is a bit much. lol

Yeah, she kinda thinks the world revolves around her. A cousin had a daughter a few years back, and used MIL's middle name as their daughter's middle name. She kept saying, "See? They love me!" As though if we don't name our daughter after her, we don't love her.I personally am not too fond of her name, but I don't want to hurt her feelings. I do love her. But yeah. It is a bit much. lol

Yeeeeesh. :dohh: I see she's a fan of guilt trips. So is my MIL! I don't let guilt trips work on me, all they end up doing is pissing me off. If I'm going to feel guilt about something, it's going to be on my own dang terms! :haha: Don't feel bad about not wanting to use her name. Especially if you're trying to incorporate YOUR LATE FATHERS NAME! I'd say that's much more important! :thumbup:

hiya ladies :hi:

i am back from my hiatus lol, i know i must be 20 pages or more behind by now so i will have to go back n catch up, hope everyone is doing well, i have been getting out a little bit more yay, feels good to not have to be so strict with the bedrest now :D!! had my godbaby this past wknd spending some time with me, well she is 14 now but i still call her my baby lol, so friday i have my doc appt n she is gonna take out my stitch since i make 36 weeks on sunday wooohooo :happydance:!! she said i should feel completely normal after but i should still take it easy until 37 weeks so that is wut i will do, i am going to the beach next week though but that is laying in the sun all day anyways n i need the vitamin d as i am low, she said we can sched a growth scan on my next visit also, that will probably be the last time i get to see her b4 birth so looking forward to that plus i would luv an estimate on where she is with weight now, i think the last was at 29/5 weeks n she was 2lb 14 oz then, she has to be close to 6 by now if not more as everything feels so tight in there, its like we r fighting for rm lol, my poor baby can barely stretch out, she still is very active though so thats a good thing :D!!

ladies r u noticing an increase in discharge? i am having quite a bit, doc said its normal but i do see an increase here. i took a pic of the bump last friday so i will post that now n go get caught up on u ladies post :D!!

Good morning ladies :flower:

I got the best surprise this morning! About a half hour after I woke up, I get a call from my mom telling me that a package had just arrived that I needed to see, it was huge! But she says it's lightweight so she's going to put it in her car and bring it over to me (I live a mile away). As soon as I get off the phone with her I start to cry a little because I'm hoping to heck that it's my step dad.

The thing with my step dad is that 1, I love him like CRAZY. 2, he was sent to work in Maryland and I live in California, this was I believe in January, it was right after I found out I was pregnant. So since then I've only gotten to see him about 5 times. 3, we had been planning my baby shower around when he'd hopefully be able to come (we're having men and women, I can't handle being the center of attention all by myself, plus I have a lot of men in my family I love like crazy and wanted them around), but we just found out a few weeks ago that he was coming back home for good some time mid august so he probably wouldn't be able to make the baby shower, but he'd be here in time for the birth. I was so disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to make it to the baby shower but was happy he'd be here for baby. So anyway, my mom comes over about 10 minutes later, and when I open the door I didn't see him so I got sad. Then he popped around the side of her! I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying! Not only did he make it here for the shower, but he is officially back for good!! YYYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Today is definitely off to an awesome start!! :happydance:

i luv the way u tell a story, makes me feel like i am right there, such a blessing to have ur step dad be able to be there, i know it made ur day all the more special :D!! beautiful story!!

Check this out guys...despite all the distortion you can really tell it's the same baby!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/3dcompare_small.jpg

wow he really does look like the same baby just a little plumper :D!! beautiful baby, im so jealous of u gurls n ur 3d sono's :D

Looking great Sunkiss! :thumbup: I'm so glad that you are enjoying being up and about more and it's AWESOME that your stitch is coming out soon! WOW almost 36 weeks...can't believe it. Babies coming soon :happydance:

ladies r u noticing an increase in discharge? i am having quite a bit, doc said its normal but i do see an increase here. i took a pic of the bump last friday so i will post that now n go get caught up on u ladies post :D!!

I can't tell, but that's because I've been needing to wear a panty liner for the past several months. I discovered if I didn't wear one, I'd get a heat rash right there from all the moisture and heat, ouchie!

Bump is looking good! :)

So how are you all doing on your nurseries? Me and hubby have been working on it a little bit every day. I've done SO MUCH WASHING over the past week! We got an insane amount of clothes from the baby shower, plus towels, blankets, crib sheets and so on. But it's all paying off, the nursery is getting closer and closer! I can't wait until it's done! I also got my hospital bag packed for the most part today, save for a few last minute things. Next step is to get hubby to install the car seats!

I can't believe the end is SO CLOSE!

Good morning ladies!! I am doing well. Got home from the hospital and went straight to bed. The contractions didn't stop until about midnight. The doctor checked my cervix and it's still closed and high, but she said it was very soft. I'm not sure if the soft part is a good or bad thing. But, my princess gets to bake a few more weeks. Hopefully she will come at 37 or 38 weeks. I'm glad that's over and the pain has stopped on its own. This happened in my last pregnancy at 28 weeks, but I had to be given a steroid shot and a muscle relaxer. I ended up delivering 10 weeks later. This time at 34 weeks the hospital doctor said they wouldn't give me any steroids or stop the contractions, so I'm glad it stopped on its own. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

happy to see ur still baking hun, i tell u this LO is going all the way to term :D!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->