"Full Circle" TTC-BFP April 2013 Bump Buddies

Yummmm, cake!
My appetite has been weird lately. I'm back to really preferring junk food over veggies in a way that isn't typical for me. I would have cereal for every meal and cookies for dessert if I could.

Shante, I hope your aunt and cousins can at least make you feel more comfortable and help you advocate for your preferences! :hugs: Do you think they will?

Jcombs, I think the 7 hrs includes early labor when it isn't that bad. At least I'm hoping because mine said 6 hours. I think 6 hours of intense labor would drive me crazy.

Yes, I know. I keep thinking of my DD, though, and it was 4 hours from start to finish. lol

Oh I will be asking for an epidural when it gets to intense to handle it. I'm not very strong when it comes to pain. However, my mom had both me and my brother with no drugs or epidural. So I'm hoping I have my moms pain tolerance.

shante & seaweed- I'm going for no epi also! I've just heard too many stories of women that have permanent back issues from them. Plus the fact that they slow down labor, and can drastically reduce your blood pressure and can end up causing all sorts of other interventions. I'd really like the pain relief but I'm too paranoid something would happen!

*edit accidently said edi, meant epi!

Yummmm, cake!
My appetite has been weird lately. I'm back to really preferring junk food over veggies in a way that isn't typical for me. I would have cereal for every meal and cookies for dessert if I could.

Shante, I hope your aunt and cousins can at least make you feel more comfortable and help you advocate for your preferences! :hugs: Do you think they will?

Me too! My whole pregnancy I feel like I haven't had much of an appetite until the past couple weeks. Now I want to eat junk, and all the time! My husband is picking up a chocolate malt for me from Sonics on his way home from work tonight, I'm excited! lol I'm worried about my next weigh in though :wacko:

hey girls,

im heading to l&d i think my water has been leaking, i have been having heavy discharge for days now but this is a little different, every time i get up i can feel it come out like i have no control n its soaking my liner now, when i pulled down my panties it was running down my leg, not a big gush but its def more than discharge, this is the same thing happened with olivia, i was leaking a few days b4 the rupture, only this time i know my baby will be fine if born now but i was hoping for a few more weeks, i will log on from the hospital n let u know wuts going on!!

OMG OMG OMG I havent even mailed her gift yet!! Slow your roll Miss Fayth!! I better get a move on. Good luck sunkiss. I'm praying for you this morning. Love you girl! <3

Ladies this message is from Sunkiss. She sent it to my facebook!

"Hey jewelz, going to be induced today, water has ruptured, please tell the ladies for me n keep us in ur prayers, docs r not worried n said we should be just fine, I will keep u posted, can't log on to the site"

SHE'S HAVING FAYTH TODAY!!!

Many blessings to Sunkiss and lil miss Fayth!! She will be just fine. Hopefully your labor goes smoothly Sunkiss. And have a safe recovery.

MrsMcD, good luck to you as well in your birth. For most women, it is very painful. It's all in how well you manage the pain without meds. The epidural works wonders, but I just prefer not to have one. You will be just fine.

Seaweed, I prefer junk too, so I eat my fruit and veggies along with the snacks. LOL. I'm taking my vitamins this time so I should be ok. I didn't take vitamins in my other pregnancies, only in the beginning. But this time I need them because my diet is terrible. I really need to cut out all the sugar.

Jewelz, an epidural is fine if that's your preference. But I'm sure your pain tolerance is higher than you think. Either way, do whatever makes you comfortable.

OMG I cant beleive sunkiss has gone in...thinking of her today.

Ladies, I am going down the no pain relief route too, I plan on using just gas and air and water for pain relief....however if it hurts bad and I cant cope then ill consider other options.

I am going to do the predictor thing now so will post my results soon.

xxx

Here we go ladies.....poop I was hoping she would be a week or two early lol.
I was 8lb 8oz and was 12days overdue. OH was 7lb 13oz not sure if he was overdue or not. My mums labour was over 20 hours with me and I was born at 11.45pm (just before midnight lol)

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long

OMG...What a surprise this morning! Thinking and praying for Sunkiss and Fayth! I am so excited to hear her news! :)

Good morning all! I am sorry I have been lurking lately! I have been trying to keep up to you all! lol I didn't have an epidural with RJ bc I had a possible blood clot and I don't think I would have one if I was giving birth vaginally. Personal choice for me though...I am petrified of the needle in the back so I really have to calm myself down before my c-section. Hopefully I will be too excited to care about the needle!

OMG I cant beleive sunkiss has gone in...thinking of her today.

Ladies, I am going down the no pain relief route too, I plan on using just gas and air and water for pain relief....however if it hurts bad and I cant cope then ill consider other options.

I am going to do the predictor thing now so will post my results soon.

xxx

From what I have heard from ladies in other threads, gas and air works wonders to help during labor. Too bad we don't have that option here in the US. You will be just fine though. Just be sure to research all your options before you go into labor, that way you know the pros and cons of each choice.

Seaweed, I prefer junk too, so I eat my fruit and veggies along with the snacks. LOL. I'm taking my vitamins this time so I should be ok. I didn't take vitamins in my other pregnancies, only in the beginning. But this time I need them because my diet is terrible. I really need to cut out all the sugar.

I too am on the junk food diet...I just cant seem to eat veges anymore, they make me feel sick. Although I am trying, I am having a healthy breakfast of yoghurt and cereal and then a balanced dinner but snacking on all sorts of crap in between....like a tub of ice cream and cookies lol. I am also starting to fall back on my love of diet coke by having a icy cold glass here and there....good thing about that is it makes baby kick so I know shes ok :)

I've been terrible with my vitamins, I was good until about 28 weeks and now forget, OH has to remind me.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->